What's new

Australian cops joke about Indian's electrocution: Times of India

Something to do with male genit****.

Remind me to avoid saying my name if I ever visit Bangladesh! :azn:

By the way, "Chan" doesn't actually sound like how it is written.

It is actually pronounced "Ch-un" in both Mandarin and Cantonese.

The way Chinese names are written in English, are usually not the way they are pronounced.

Its ok...indians are shouting too much on this....everyone is racists..indians/Pakistanis/Australian/chinese..I mean everyone...go and read you tube comments and then compare it with Victorian police's comments.

Many Indians. Bangladeshis and Pakistanis all with dark skin are earning big bucks. The jobs there are Not on the basis of skin.

But the bias has more to do with financial status

He said that he was getting paid less then the white folks for the same work. I don't know the complete details of it.

Absolutely right.

So many time I have heard ppl say things like" Gallan toh waddi Waddi katha hai, par gaddi theko kedi leye phirdha hai " ( he talks of great things, but look at the car he drives !)

This is particularly so in Delhi , Haryana & Punjab where a person is known not by what he is but what it portrays himself to be. I am sure this must be true in parts of pak as well.

Believe me, in N India if the credit cards were to be withdrawn , most ppl would collapse.

:P and we are not far behind you. This show shaw syndrome is very much in Pakistani Punjab too

lolzz i still laugh how people here in Lahore will be showing off the prado or few years back the Land Cruiser hahahah trust me we here in Frontier had seen these much before though non-customs paid ones :partay:

seriously I don't see any racisim in this, I too sent a mail yestarday to my friend saying some australian's need to be bitchslapped and hanged for thier rogue behavior at cwg. Am I racisit?

JESUS what happend to the humour sense.

That's not issue here. Its not the case of racism that outraged India. But the statement that Indians should be electrocuted to solve the racism attacks is the issue. Victorian police are to be working to protect the indians from attacks. For them to circulate obscene pictures and take a pun at Indians is racist.

these same australians were crying when australian missionar was burned alive in india. now they giving more excuses for indians to hit aussies

these same australians were crying when australian missionar was burned alive in india. now they giving more excuses for indians to hit aussies

That horrible act was motivated by religious intolerance rather than
nationality of the victim.

First New Zealand and now Australia?

Did some one let off a "racist bomb" in the Southern Pacific or something?

LOL - What did you expect?! Australia used to be a penal colony where the British would send all their criminal scum bags, so the first settlers in Australia were convicts and their descendants. I guess these traits must have been passed down to successive generations.

Last edited:
LOL - What did you expect?! Australia used to be a penal colony where the British would send all their criminal scum bags, so the first settlers in Australia were convicts and their descendants. I guess these traits must have been passed down to successive generations.

Lol you are pretty uneducated as your post proves, i doubt you are actually from the uk. Why speak about something you have no idea about? I'll clear up some of your misinformation so people dont get the wrong idea.

1. Australia was never a penal colony as Australia (the country) didn't exist up until 103 years ago.

2. Most of the crimes comitted by criminals sent here were petty crimes, such as stealing a loaf of bread. They were hardly scum bags, infact after most of them did their jail time, they help setup colonies and were a great part of society. Many of the prisoners were educated people, school teachers etc.

3. Your decedents are not convicts, they are born free. If you comitt a crime and you have a child, would they be a convict? No, that's just absurd and proves up stupid and delusional you are.

4. Only 1 million Australians out of 22 are actually decedents of convicts, so your false implication of "we are all decedents of convicts is wrong.

5. Another absurd statement by you "criminal traits passed down by generation" This is the most absurd of them all. Actions you take in her life are not genetic and cannot be passed down. If you murder someone, that wont make ur son a murderer.

As i said, before you make silly, uneducated and absurd statements, think twice. It may stop you from looking like a complete moron.

Haha right Sir, you of all should understand being a pakistani(no pun intended!) and living abroad.

Please explain how is this post supposed to be interperted?

The darkest people walking the streets abroad are 1.) Africans then 2.) Indians. :blink:

Hahahaha, i was just watching the evening news and they showed how this story is being reported in India, my god, the Indian Media is much much worse then Fox Media in America.

The news story consisted of an Indian news anchor screaming "AUSSIES DONT LIKE PEOPLE WITH DARKER SKIN, THEY ARE RACIST" :rofl: Worst journalism i have ever seen.

Hahahaha, i was just watching the evening news and they showed how this story is being reported in India, my god, the Indian Media is much much worse then Fox Media in America.

The news story consisted of an Indian news anchor screaming "AUSSIES DONT LIKE PEOPLE WITH DARKER SKIN, THEY ARE RACIST" :rofl: Worst journalism i have ever seen.

While the Indian media is indeed irresponsible and often does not follow good journalistic ethos, the Australian police behaviour has been appalling.

No wonder they are unable to protect Indians in Australia. Spare a thought for the Indian parents in India who have sent their kids to Australia (often using their life savings) for studies and all they hear is bad news.

Its become fashionable to cry about the style of Indian media when one really wants to overlook the core issues being reported.

lol where are the bangladeshi going?

Loads of closet racists come out on such threads. No need to engage everyone.

Back
Top Bottom