What's new

Australian cops joke about Indian's electrocution: Times of India

For example, criminality is down to behaviour, and behaviour is a biological function that is controlled by the brain.

This may or may not be true, but if your dad murders someone, it doesn't mean your a murderer or have the ability to do such a thing.

Last edited:
This may or may be true, but if your dad murders someone, it doesn't mean your a murderer or have the ability to do such a thing.

It's definitely not true. Remember when 19th century racial theory insisted that phrenology was a valid science that could predict criminality based on bumps on your head?

phrenology-2.jpg

The fact is relationship between genes and behavior is complex as hell, involving pathways and interactions that we haven't even begun to study. It is also likely that we will never find a criminal gene that could be tested for.

i've always wondered why it isnt just the Australians, but also Lebanese and Syrians who do much of the indian-bashing

a cousin of mine is in Melbourne; he hasnt ever had any problems at all with racism. He did tell me that many of the Arab youths (some foreigners, some local-born) also participate in targetting the hindustanys.

I'm still not sure why everyone likes targetting them there; they must be doing something wrong!

i've always wondered why it isnt just the Australians, but also Lebanese and Syrians who do much of the indian-bashing

a cousin of mine is in Melbourne; he hasnt ever had any problems at all with racism. He did tell me that many of the Arab youths (some foreigners, some local-born) also participate in targetting the hindustanys.

I'm still not sure why everyone likes targetting them there; they must be doing something wrong!

sometimes, i wonder why they make only jokes about India, why not about Pakistanis? :azn:

sometimes, i wonder why they make only jokes about India, why not about Pakistanis? :azn:

well being an indian, i'm sure you have a list of jokes targetting Pakistanis

but there's a difference between racial jokes (which never bothered me personally, to be honest) --- and actual bashing, harassing, etc.

I have heard many stories, especially in past 2-3 years, of indians in particular getting beat up (even killed or maimed severely). Originally, people saw it as the behaviour of some Australians. But I have read reports and heard from people there that the Lebanese and Syrian community also participate in the attacks against indian.

I'm simply curious as to WHY......what do the indians do to provoke this reaction?

well being an indian, i'm sure you have a list of jokes targetting Pakistanis

but there's a difference between racial jokes (which never bothered me personally, to be honest) --- and actual bashing, harassing, etc.

I have heard many stories, especially in past 2-3 years, of indians in particular getting beat up (even killed or maimed severely). Originally, people saw it as the behaviour of some Australians. But I have read reports and heard from people there that the Lebanese and Syrian community also participate in the attacks against indian.

I'm simply curious as to WHY......what do the indians do to provoke this reaction?

You might be true to some extent. however in western world, most of south asian has to face racism at some point. it's not just the Indian, but Pakistan or Bangladeshi who are labeled as terrorists by whites and sometimes by Latinos. In my own school, several time fight broke out between Asian and lations students, because of racism.

my own friend name awais from Pakistan, Baluchista n was called a **** (pakki) by other guy and than awais punched in his stomach and at the end both got suspended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom