What's new

Australian cops joke about Indian's electrocution: Times of India

Let me try, Indian's hate list=(1)Pakistan(2)China and now Australia replace China for the second place:smitten:

I feel like responding to this by giving my version of India hate list.

i prefer not to,as it "ll only cause flames.

By the way,you"ve missed UK. I think they"re the first.

Let me try, Indian's hate list=(1)Pakistan(2)China and now Australia replace China for the second place:smitten:

Please do not try because you have not seen real India/Indians and the miniscule sample you have seen here on this forum is in no way representative of the real India.

The real indian is so engrossed with:

1. earning his livelihood.
2. caring for his children's education
3. caring for the old parents
4. struggling to find a shelter, food etc.

that at the end of the day, there's no time left for thinking about even India let alone China or Pakistan.

India doesn't reside in bollywood/star plus/internet, real India resides in places where there is none of these.

The real India whose picture was shown in the movie 'peepli live'.

So if a common Indian is not aware of even such basic things, how can he have a hate list or something?

There is no hate list because the common Indian doesn't have time for even hate.

As for the rest Indians (those you see here on the internet), a very large proportion is so cut-off from reality that we take pride(THE FALSE SENSE OF PRIDE) in CWG and defence purchases and mind you my friend, even for a majority of us there is no hate list.

I really despise it when people create generalizations/stereotypes based on their encounters on the internet.

Regards,

Peace!:wave:

Well there are two different types of people living in Australia.

One that prides itself of being multicultural- Educated with a college degree, with a stable job, lives close to the city

Second that cannot stand sight of any other color- high school drop out, blue collar job, from small villages and towns, perpetually drunk, humped by a kangaroo

There is also a lot of difference between the various states in Australia. NSW is many times better than Victoria. I have stayed in Sydney for fours years and was never subject to any racist behavior, but in Melbourne things are different.

damn the racist aussies~! a legacy of british colonism!

Please do not try because you have not seen real India/Indians and the miniscule sample you have seen here on this forum is in no way representative of the real India.

that at the end of the day, there's no time left for thinking about even India let alone China or Pakistan.

India doesn't reside in bollywood/star plus/internet, real India resides in places where there is none of these.

So if a common Indian is not aware of even such basic things, how can he have a hate list or something?

There is no hate list because the common Indian doesn't have time for even hate.

As for the rest Indians (those you see here on the internet), a very large proportion is so cut-off from reality that we take pride(THE FALSE SENSE OF PRIDE) in CWG and defence purchases and mind you my friend, even for a majority of us there is no hate list.

I really despise it when people create generalizations/stereotypes based on their encounters on the internet.

Regards,

Though off-topic.

Excellent post!:tup:

First New Zealand and now Australia?

Did some one let off a "racist bomb" in the Southern Pacific or something?

Regards,

Same for Pakistan tooo.

I call bullshit. This is recycled news, the exact same news story was circulated 8 months ago that police had apparently had been sending racist e-mails to each other and now they release the exact same story again and claim it's a new incident.

What a load of crap. No evidence to back up the claims either.

Anyway, even if it was true, it's not racist. Anyone who thinks it's racist really needs to look up the definition of racism. People change the definition of racism to suit them and it's wrong.

Last edited:
how is this racist?

notice how quickly indians play the race card...?

Yeh i do. Indians on these forums scream "RACIST" for the most stupidest things, and you can easily tell they don't know the definition of racism.

IF this news story is true, it's certainly not racist and anyone who says it is, does not know the definition of racism and should look it up.

how is this racist?

notice how quickly indians play the race card...?

Please read the original coverage in the Australian media. They too think its racist (the offensive comments were made in the context of the attacks on Indians in Australia).

Looks like australians played race card regarding the story before indians did. But you were trying to make another race based point weren't u? :disagree:

damn the racist aussies~! a legacy of british colonism!

damn the racist pakistanis`! a legacy of british colonism.

See that? I can say stupid statements aswell, it's not very hard. :cheers:

I call bullshit. This is recycled news, the exact same news story was circulated 8 months ago that police had apparently had been sending racist e-mails to each other and now they release the exact same story again and claim it's a new incident.

What a load of crap. No evidence to back up the claims either.

I do hope so...

By the way, what kind of a paper is the 'Herald Sun'? How respectable/reputed is it?

Please read the original coverage in the Australian media. They too think its racist (the offensive comments were made in the context of the attacks on Indians in Australia).

Looks like australians played race card regarding the story before indians did. But you were trying to make another race based point weren't u? :disagree:

It's only 2 media outlets saying it's "racist" and just because they say it is, doesn't mean it is.

It isn't racist and it fits no where in with the definition of racism.

Back
Top Bottom