What's new

Australia vs West indies second semi final

Even before this t20 wordlcup people were saying it is going to be SL and WI , i wonder have bookies something to do with it

I was wondering how long would it take for a Pakistani to come up with a conspiracy theory... Looks like, not long ;)

lol too bad Aussies can't score 112 and qualify for the final. :laugh:

@ Indians.

Yaaron, chill maaro. We r cursing Aus and Pak coz beacuse of their performance we r out. But why r we being a khairati ?

Agar dum hai world champions banane ka to sabko haraao. Fir pakistan aus ko kaise harati hai usse hamari champions ko koi farak nahin padna chahiye. Rite?

The sole reason we lost so badly to a novice and inexperienced Aussie team which shudnt had happened on 1st instance.

My say : Indians never deserved to win Worldcup after the MANNER they lost to Aussies.

And to add, if you really deserved it, you wud have compensated ur pathetic bowling against aussies with some overpar bowling against SA and restricted then to 121.

I was wondering how long would it take for a Pakistani to come up with a conspiracy theory... Looks like, not long ;)

you cant deny the fact that this business has flourished a lot and many people are earning alot so this angle cant be denied , and had i not heard it before t20 worldcup i had not believed it but anyways . we lost it because we played bad also the pitch was very pathetic

catch dropped at boundery.....................

20 in 4 balls

very expensive over and one dropped catch in it..

13 per over required..
still doable.

one thing is for sure aussies will not walk out without fighting even if they are 9 down they will fight till the end even their 10th man will fight ...they have fighting spirit in their blood not like Pak or india

George bailey is the danger man for windies now

STAR Cricket: now running: "Uparwale ka insaf-part two"!!

next time come with a bowl and ask the semi final place in khairat , cheap shots , first you got smacked by aus by a big margin and now you blaming them lol your players play lot of ipl you have best batting line up then why you failed to score big runs against an in-experience bowling attack ?

In last 4 matches Pak have neaten aus 3 times with good margins but you lost badly to them and now blaming aus and Pak for your knock out lol leave this beggar mentality and dont throw your poor performance on others

Bailey's lethal. WI don't wanna risk their chances for Final by letting him bat all the way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom