What's new

Australia vs West indies second semi final

Rundate is still "doable"
11.something

yesterday's pitch was horrendous..
But Pakistan should have known that,a tehre was a women's match right before Semi inal on the same pitch...

What do you mean bu Pakistan would have known that? had that changed the pitch lol . The thing is just to gain advantage SL made a very pathetic and third class pitch which was not upto international standars.

Home advantage is one thing but going too far beyond the honesty of the game and making such third class pitch is a crime and SL should be penalized for that but ICC as usual a sleeping dog ....

The best worldcup were that of SA and Eng after that we have nothing like class

I want SL to get smack by any team which goes to final. at the moment its all WI

1.jpg

Pakistan and Australia match was the reason why India was out of WC .....GOD has punished both......Both are out....

6th out...........................

matthew wade out.
Hussey still there

Yaar, ye to aapko bhi pata hai Pakistan suck big tym in batting. So why blame it on pitch and curse Srilankans.

Both WI n SL deserve to win. Infact SL have been in 3 finals lately. They deserve the most, especially being on their home ground.

Sir believe me i am not the emotional one like many others and i know our batting sucks but trust me the pitch was not per semi-final standards i am not the only one but many commentators also criticized the pitch even whatmore was criticizing .

We have been there all the time i.e we played 2 finals and 2 semi finals and nobody have said anything like this before but yesterday was really something to be noticed by ICC

in mean while 6th one be lurak gaya , aus are playing like gali cricketers

This is what happens when you get the collective bad-dua of 1.2 billion people . Aussies are going to face defeat and crash out . They played a very smart game with India in their match against Pakistan.

I said it right after the match on this very forum that this Aussie team due to the loser like attitude it showed was never going to win the tournament .I guess i was right :enjoy:

Feeling so happy for the Windies right now . This will be such a confidence booster for Windies cricket . I really hope they go on to win the cup for entertaining us all so much .

Even before this t20 wordlcup people were saying it is going to be SL and WI , i wonder have bookies something to do with it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom