What's new

Australia vs West indies second semi final

cricket aur golf choren.

afridi bhai ap pepsi lain
aur khali botle g. . .. . main lay lain

Shahid bhai pepsi peeye Cricket chorren!!

247306_411123412276886_1516466494_n.jpg

Remember when West Indies were good? Now they kind of suck.

Talk about the old days, i agree it was different. The current both teams are inconsistent. I guess they got fluke to reach this far. lol

I am glad Windies won! As I indicated a couple of times here, they have been my favorites in this tournament. That will bring back the memories from the 70's/80's: Clive Royce, Viv Richard, Malcolm Marshall, Joel Garner, Michael Holding, Gordon Greenridge (spp?)... Their fast bowling would put the fear of God in batsmen.
The only international cricket match I ever saw in a stadium was when the Windies butchered Pakistani team in Karachi's National Stadium by bowling Pakistan out for 40-50 runs in an ODI in the 80's--the match was over before I could eat half of my popcorn. We kids were so disappointed to not get our money's worth.

Funny+Transport+10+-+www.go4pix.info.jpg

Srilanka will get this mode of transport...if they lose...

XD I have NEVER seen this type of transport method since my childhood in Sri Lanka. No number plate, no helmets, drive on right this pic should be from INDIA.

Kumar Sangakkara lives in my area, also few meters away from my friend's home...;)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3473684 said:
ahahahahahaha :tup:

why cant we losers just sit and cheer the finals, q itni jaldi hai lotne ke :confused:

man i do pity indians, :cheesy::lol:

this is pathetic :lol:

LOL aren't you out of the shock yet?

Indian fans are saying if it was Indian batsman then 205 run chase would be halwa for them :lol:

Go SL Go SL beat the WI and get the cup :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom