What's new

Australia v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they defeat Pakistan on Sunday...I will forgive them and let them enter in India :D

now i will leave to watch india tv see you guys on sunday:p:P

Man this was so humiliating, we should let you guys win on Sunday, so your team can return home with some sort of dignity.
India is already chapion of T20 and One day WC.

So buddy, yes we will be angry at them, but they have provided many instances to feel proud.

I never thought we will world cup in 2011 and Sachin won't see his dream come true. After 28 years we won.

Learn from other members. Suresh Raina was clapping for you guys today whenever Gul hit. I even wanted to Pakistan to win over SA.

When you play Aussies, I will definitely support you guys against those Racists who make our people's life miserable, beat Indians and threaten to destroy Islamic schools. I think many Indians will want that.

LoL, ok. You started liking football after the loss today?

lol.... i did not even watch the match i just read it here that india lost but will definitely watch sudays match...

India is already chapion of T20 and One day WC.

So buddy, yes we will be angry at them, but they have provided many instances to feel proud.

I never thought we will world cup in 2011 and Sachin won't see his dream come true. After 28 years we won.

Learn from other members. Suresh Raina was clapping for you guys today whenever Gul hit. I even wanted to Pakistan to win over SA.

When you play Aussies, I will definitely support you guys against those Racists who make our people's life miserable, beat Indians and threaten to destroy Islamic schools. I think many Indians will want that.

We tried supporting you guys, but your team was so lame they gave up without even trying.

There's a difference between a team that loses while trying and a team that gives up without trying.

Indian team strategy was bogus. Dhoni should be slapped and revoked from captaincy. Especially for saying the ball was slippery. What kind of peanut butter jelly **** is that?

Bad Day..

Better Luck for the next game against SA ! :tup:

Not at all. I feel bad for you bhartis. :lol:

history repeats itself brother ....nd the history is that india has always defeated pakistan in all wc matches , be it t-20 finals or wc semi-finals, so please save your sympathies for sunday match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom