What's new

Pakistan vs Australia: T20's 2012

Pakistani cricket team ki ek speciality ha yea kisi time be hero se zero bun jatey hein aur zero se hero

question is not about losing this mtach but the way they lose it..All team got out without scoring 100. I was not expecting such lose :no:

ab pata chala misbah ko na khilanay ka nuqsan misbah ko khilatay to pak 10 over mai match jeet jata:rofl:

yaar look that stupid zameer haider bowl hit warner on thigh and he gave wides and when ball was going on leg side of pakistani players and he was not giving wides and one ball passed jamshed leg side only gloves were near the ball he did not gave out and neither gave wide what doeas that mean and other thing he should be bring in to chaiirman office and should be punished and not letting him supervise any matches and top of that all watson was LBW and he ruled out on razzaque bowling and not gave it out and

massage to hafeez please let nazir play his own game give him free hand and im sure he willl give us good score i knew hafeez keep saying him dont worry dont got out that was negative for nazir and he was blocking to many deliveires against his nature and got out give him free hand he is big match player

and please dont play shoaib malik we are sick of him he cannot bowlkeep giving gifts to watson in over and in T 20 cant believe it and his battinf what i say if we had sent ajmal even ajmal could have did better than him for me his future should be decided he should go and focus on his wife when he married to sania from that date i think he became indian agent im joking he is not playing like a pakistani for me what i see i know im wrong but it is what i think tell me one his inning when he look settled after his marrisge not 50 he scored when he married

Hello, its gonna be too easy for aussie as the walk in the park.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom