What's new

Australia v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
to tumhy kya lagta hai phokat main harty hain ?

BTW AB JAO daru peeo GF se larai kero ya bathroom main ansoo bahao . main is se ziada kisi per zulm nhi ker sakta . mery seeny main bhi dil hai yaar kisi ke zakhm itny nhi cheerta ke wo mar jay :rofl:

Pataa hai Pakistan phokat me kuchh nahi karata........har cheez ka rate fix hai ;)

ye zakhm to Sunday ko hi baraga.....:D

And Where is ALOK lol lol

I didn't understand what alok means whenever our wicket is down he mentions the word "pata" - will have to confirm it's meaning soon.

Anyways, there has been too much leg-pulling in this thread so thread closed

The rain between the innings didn't help them either. On the same pitch even the South Africans were spinning the ball, Aussies used the slower ball quite effectively, but Indian spinners couldn't spin at all. They also found it hard to grip the ball. Rain changed the dynamics of the match and made it a better pitch to bat on. Overall i think it was poor performance with the bat that cost us the match.

Weather report said THUNDER. Dhoni won the toss and took that risk himself.

India should always chase. It tried to play on Australia's weakness to chase of late instead of playing to its strength.

Just like South Africa decided to put Pakistan in to make them chase. T20 main kuch bhi hosakta hai, as Zaheer Abbas puts it - yeh bara badtameez game hai.

I didn't understand what alok means whenever our wicket is down he mentions the word "pata" - will have to confirm it's meaning soon.

Anyways, there has been too much leg-pulling in this thread so thread closed

Playing cards reference/house of cards reference.

"Pata gir gaya".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom