What's new

Australia v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
for sunday's match...message from Dhoni

afridivsdhonifunnypic_sjjja.jpg

th_troll-troll-face-1.jpg

Well, an Indian himself said it first and he wasn't reprimanded so I figured it was cool. Apologies.

But the Indians were forcefully beaten into submission.
give me link -- I just scrolled a couple of pages

or tumhary ghum se kuch sunday ke liye bacha lo bhai :cheers:
I don't like cricket and doesn't care wether india lose or win but always watch India vs pakistan and always wants them to beat pakistan in every match...

Look, every team has their bad days man. Pakistan won a nail-biting match today, and I am really estatic about it, but we should not make fun of other teams just because they lost, regardless of how huge the margin is. Karma could bite us back guys, so we need to show some humility.

As for India, I believed it was a batting track, and India should have played in Sehwag. India were also unlucky at some LBW appeals as well, and that played a role in affecting the morale of the bowler. Ashwin, I feel is the trump card in the bowling side, but he did not deliver that well. Anyway, India still have a chance left this Sunday. But I am still hoping for a Pakistan win!

listen india just gave up after 7th over dhoni trying every bowler was proving that he was confused and one big thing why not open with pathan in bowling he is an awsome opener with the new ball why not him its small facts like these that turned the match around anyway now its pakistan vs india .... soo the cornered india vs the most probably relaxed and over conficent pakistan something tells me india will win that match

Na Dude, dousrey ney mara tu kia maza....apna champagne sunday tuk ice per hey.
Aaj thura hulla gulla hi sahi.

no sir,aaj champagne khol lo :)
AAj to maine bhi match ni dekha .. well,i dint hope ki india haar jayega but sunday wala hara to ghar mein ni ghusnedenge :P ..

;)

so aaj pichware mein danda char gya hoga unke ;)

give me link -- I just scrolled a couple of pages

Well i did say ki

aaj team ka balatkaar hogya :)

I don't like cricket and doesn't care wether india lose or win but always watch India vs pakistan and always wants them to beat pakistan in every match...

thats more rivalry than love for sports

Dhoni commented that little rain affected the bowling...Ball kept getting wet and Indian spinner could not grip the ball properly :D

Lol... Those words shocked me, I wasn't expecting excuses from at least his end.

Watson was very diplomatic while answering very same question.

We are not a great T20 Side, to add to that Dhoni is getting stubborn in his decisions making.....

Having said that, INdia anyday is Far better 50 overs side than most of the teams.....I have always said that This format somehow suits teams like Westindies and Pak....

Kohee nhi guys..haar jeet chalti rehti ha..australia ka badla south africa se le lena :)

AAj to maine bhi match ni dekha .. well,i dint hope ki india haar jayega but sunday wala hara to ghar mein ni ghusnedenge ..
same for us you lose on sunday you better come back with the cup:p:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom