What's new

Australia v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, every team has their bad days man. Pakistan won a nail-biting match today, and I am really estatic about it, but we should not make fun of other teams just because they lost, regardless of how huge the margin is. Karma could bite us back guys, so we need to show some humility.

As for India, I believed it was a batting track, and India should have played in Sehwag. India were also unlucky at some LBW appeals as well, and that played a role in affecting the morale of the bowler. Ashwin, I feel is the trump card in the bowling side, but he did not deliver that well. Anyway, India still have a chance left this Sunday. But I am still hoping for a Pakistan win!

Wow Indians. You guys embarrassed the entire sub-continent by getting pounded that hard by the Aussies.

Shame Shame.
ammusing coming from a pakistani as if u guys have made south asians proud in this world.

just one loss .

funny pakistanies enjoy india's defeat more then their victory , this is the main reason why your country is in such a mess!! by the way we raped you in wc semifinals

this is why your cricket is in such a mess this is the most humiliating defeat you people could have suffered ever in t20 criticize we are not maing fun we are making you people relize how some decision were bad you played 5 bowlers this means you thought your bowling was strong and it was ripped apart your batting the strong suit is revolved around one guy kohli if he falls the rest falls and that wc semifinal was a defeat which happens in cricket this was humiliation anyway i dont like to talk about this much i am just happy we won today thats all that matters to me

251177_308217185951977_646843471_n.jpg

razpak , please avoid the words ''team getting raped'' for God sake its just a cricket match -- life goes on -- dont lose your ethics in the process

ammusing coming from a pakistani as if u guys have made south asians proud in this world.

we defeated south africa but yeah you know there are still matches and this remains to be seen india has to iwn the next two matches all are sudden death now

Look, every team has their bad days man. Pakistan won a nail-biting match today, and I am really estatic about it, but we should not make fun of other teams just because they lost, regardless of how huge the margin is. Karma could bite us back guys, so we need to show some humility.

As for India, I believed it was a batting track, and India should have played in Sehwag. India were also unlucky at some LBW appeals as well, and that played a role in affecting the morale of the bowler. Ashwin, I feel is the trump card in the bowling side, but he did not deliver that well. Anyway, India still have a chance left this Sunday. But I am still hoping for a Pakistan win!

Even if Pakistan lost today .. they were fighting back .. they did not give up .. thats what counts .. win and lose needs to be a fight to snatch one. Looks like kind of like what they did on the last T20 to us ..

jao jammer ji mithai baanto aaj :rofl: aaj full paisa kharcho :rofl:
aaj khushi ka din hai :rofl:

aaj windjaamer ki khushi saatve aasmaan pe hogi :rofl:

Na Dude, dousrey ney mara tu kia maza....apna champagne sunday tuk ice per hey.
Aaj thura hulla gulla hi sahi.

razpak , please avoid the words ''getting raped'' for God sake its just a cricket match -- life goes on -- dont lose your ethics in the process

the mod is right everybody just call it humiliation and who knows we are making fun of them we could lose on sunday and get 100 pages of indians making fun of us:p:PP:P

razpak , please avoid the words ''team getting raped'' for God sake its just a cricket match -- life goes on -- dont lose your ethics in the process

Well, an Indian himself said it first and he wasn't reprimanded so I figured it was cool. Apologies.

But the Indians were forcefully beaten into submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom