What's new

Aurat Marches to be held across Pakistan to mark Women's Day

@newb3e
Pakistani women are giving shut up calls to these foreign funded feminists and their she male supporters -- I think we all heard that old woman driving taxi for the last 30 years (raising up six kids) -- She sent crore lanat on feminists. ----

and yes I have also started seeing girls (decently dressed up) riding bikes, when our govts will not provide facilities, what else will they do (though I don't consider bike riding safe anymore in current times).
The flag bearers of feminism- aurat march- mera jism meri marzi, those who funds them top in rape statistics+ violence against women by boyfriends ---- They shouldn't be lecturing us on rapes and domestic violence.

These marches are gonna happen every year, and every year someone is gonna complain, and after a few weeks pass, people will forget about it until the next year when the next March starts.

I've already expressed my opinion last year, and I had people insulting me and making vile disgusting accusations about my wife, so I will refrain from repeating my opinion. I will however say that nothing is gonna change for most people on a personal level and they will simply move on, while the rest of Pakistan will continue towards progress.

@newb3e
Pakistani women are giving shut up calls to these foreign funded feminists and their she male supporters -- I think we all heard that old woman driving taxi for the last 30 years (raising up six kids) -- She sent crore lanat on feminists. ----

and yes I have also started seeing girls (decently dressed up) riding bikes, when our govts will not provide facilities, what else will they do (though I don't consider bike riding safe anymore in current times).
bro last yr when i was losig weight (and i lost 15 kgs masha Allah sey) i used to go to hill park in karachi in the evenig for jogging and in HP there is a huge parking area where we learned how to drive and now girls are learning how to ride motorcycle! them byaches will only shout them privileged byaches live inside their bubble they are far far away frkm realities of Pakistan! they hire underage girls as maid abuse them and thats fine for them because they pay them wage which i am sure is lower then minimum wage!

yes we have issues but not all men treat women badly infact majority respect women lakin nai kissi ngo na bola ajjj shor karna hai toh ya burger khilonay road oeh akeh shor karain gey!

rolleyes.exe
Ev9PDgEXEAAmNWF.jpg

These marches are gonna happen every year, and every year someone is gonna complain, and after a few weeks pass, people will forget about it until the next year when the next March starts.

I've already expressed my opinion last year, and I had people insulting me and making vile disgusting accusations about my wife, so I will refrain from repeating my opinion. I will however say that nothing is gonna change for most people on a personal level and they will simply move on, while the rest of Pakistan will continue towards progress.
exactly its a slow process and change cant be forced on people,people will change if it fits their cultural and religious value we cant become someone we are not suppose to be! woh kehtay hain na

kawa chala huns ki chaal
apni he bhool gaya! we need to get out of this mindset to do things to appease west we need to be proud of our culture our heritage our religion and unite and present ourselves as a just society then people will follow us!

Classic motte and bailey bruv
Ev9PDgEXEAAmNWF.jpg

One of the demands of AUrat March 2021 another was reduction in defence budget :-)

Marxist clowns AWP have hijacked it
lols!

why would they ruin their holy march and present such demands! somethings fishy!

btw follow Mr Red prof (taimurs) youtube channel youll enjoy his pearls of wisdom!

Classic motte and bailey bruv
View attachment 723153
I have my opinions on some of those demands, for example I do think a political solution is the most stable option for areas that are effected by militancy, but that can only be achieved with a strong military presence...anyway, that's all besides the point.

I'm purposefully avoiding my opinions that no one likes on both sides of the argument, because nuance is dead on a lot of PDFers.

Well, you haven't heard his thoughts about non-Sunnis. If you want to be a masochist, good for you. I will continue to speak up for my non-Sunni friends who are affected by rhetoric like this guy's.

Hudood Allah remains binding upon every muslim whether he's from a minority or majority background --------- anyother excuse ?

Pakistani feminists nowadays are acting like the American feminists during 2015-2016.

Could have sent female convicts to jail as measure of equality.

The female oriented culture is destroying Pakistan.

Nope. I am only here to silence men who want to speak over women. The women must do their own talking.

I've already heard the usual taunts of 'nahi degi' and the digs at being pussy-whipped or gay. I have thick skin. I take these taunts as a badge of honor. When I speak for Ahmadis, Shias and minorities, I am called a Qadiyani and Rafidi. It's all a sign y'all are getting threatened of losing your status quo.

Why don't you try and explain on your return the disproportionate represenation of these so called minorities in print and electronic media?

It would like you to explain this nepotism without going Postal.

Women plan one (1) march on one women's day that they have and that alone makes incels and misogynists seethe so much. lmao. Keep being angry. Your privilege isn't going to last forever.

Back
Top Bottom