What's new

Aurat Marches to be held across Pakistan to mark Women's Day

Good that you are here to speak for them.
a6aa8ceed4155ed60af8a3b260f182ef4550751c8153e6c5a3e15c5a146da3cb.jpg

Good that you are here to speak for them.
Nope. I am only here to silence men who want to speak over women. The women must do their own talking.

I've already heard the usual taunts of 'nahi degi' and the digs at being pussy-whipped or gay. I have thick skin. I take these taunts as a badge of honor. When I speak for Ahmadis, Shias and minorities, I am called a Qadiyani and Rafidi. It's all a sign y'all are getting threatened of losing your status quo.

It is. The kind of anti-minority, Sunni-centric, patriarchal Pakistan you want doesn't affect you but it affects Pakistani women and minorities who live here.

Iam a shia and we loathe such degeneracy by anyone and for what ever reason -------- dude , i don't know what your grievances are but at this rate you gonna run out of buzz words taught in anglo madrassas

actual issue kia hai?

i fail to understand why this halla gulla on womens day! and why the fk do we even need a womens day a fathers mothers day?
because we are mentally still slaves and embrace everything thrown at us by the west (our ruling elite wants to prove that they are still loyal ******* of the white man.

actual issue kia hai?

i fail to understand why this halla gulla on womens day! and why the fk do we even need a womens day a fathers mothers day?
Actual issue is that women are severely disadvantaged in our country. If you would get out of your privileged male bubble, you would know.

Women are beaten, abused and mistreated and told to suck it up because a divorced woman is such a stigma. They can't go out at liberty. They can't even ride bikes or sit on bikes like men do because their open leg position is so scandalous. A woman can be divorced or lose her husband to death and have no income net to fall back on. I can go on and on.

The only issue is men who are threatened by women coming out on one day of the year and reclaiming public spaces for themselves. Without any male participation. That's what makes many threatened. Losing control over women.
Iam a shia and we loathe such degeneracy by anyone and for what ever reason -------- dude , i don't know what your grievances are but at this rate you gonna run out of buzz words taught in anglo madrassas
Well, you haven't heard his thoughts about non-Sunnis. If you want to be a masochist, good for you. I will continue to speak up for my non-Sunni friends who are affected by rhetoric like this guy's.
Well, you haven't heard his thoughts about non-Sunnis. If you want to be a masochist, good for you. I will continue to speak up for my non-Sunni friends who are affected by rhetoric like this guy's.

because we are mentally still slaves and embrace everything thrown at us by the west (our ruling elite wants to prove that they are still loyal ******* of the white man.
from the slogans and messages displayed in auratMarch it seems to me that our Pakistani women wants freedom to strip naked and not get rapped!! act like a whore but not be called a whore!! sleep with who see wants but should be labels a aurat!! i dont see them byaches demanding justice for zianab!! i dint see them burger byaches having a logical conversation and talking facts!! all i see is bistar garam karwao, khana garam karo!! its the aurat marcg byaches who have reduced women to vistar garam karnay walli aur khana garam karnay walli!!

ajeeb hamaray kallay angrez!

what they want is western liberty which is literally turning aurat into an object lakin awaz nai uthay gee inki!! the super aurats at the aurat march do they fking complain when their beloved mncs hire a aurat use her as an object to sell fertilizer for farms!! bhai fertilizer say aurat ka taluq kia hai!!

logical nai to go against the culture Pakisran has ita culture and no matter what them byaches try they cant change that culture! yes we have evils in our society who treat women like their servants dont give them their fair share and use them just to make babies! but again majority aissa nai karti jitna them byaches bark and they are freakig loud if majority was treating aurat badly ajeeb he haal hota society ka!!

One brother said it correctly: Pakistanis don't want leaders, they want colonizers.

Women are beaten, abused and mistreated and told to suck it up because a divorced woman is such a stigma.
If a poor man divorces his wife, he will also have trouble finding a new wife, especially when his ex-wive is also his cousin. There are laws in place - Islamic and secular laws - to punish domestic abuse. Law enforcement is THE problem in Pakistan and affects everybody who is not an upper class degenerate.

A woman can be divorced or lose her husband to death and have no income net to fall back on. I can go on and on.
What kind of safety net do poor men have in Pakistan? Is there a secret gentlemans club helping out the boys in need? If yes, how can I join them? And in regards to death and accidents: life itself is a risk. Divorcees get a compensation, no need to feed them their whole life after divorce.

The only issue is men who are threatened by women coming out on one day of the year and reclaiming public spaces for themselves. Without any male participation. That's what makes many threatened. Losing control over women.
We need educated women for our society with strong family values. Not those crazy women showing us their menstrual blood. Have some class!

They can't go out at liberty. They can't even ride bikes or sit on bikes like men do because their open leg position is so scandalous. A woman can be divorced or lose her husband to death and have no income net to fall back on. I can go on and on.
lols get your head out of western bs please and go on the streets! for last two years i have started seeing women ride bikes going to their work on a motorcycle its a new thing for Pakistan women riding bike relax kar time day jazbati kyon hona hai!! aur bhai again focus on position of leg bhai tamasha kyon banana hai aurat ko apna tangain khul kegh! its not Pakistan that doesnt want them to open their legs in front of everyone eits nature women is not suppose to spread her legs for everyone!! even men are not suppose to sit in inappropriate way!!

why is women march all about phena kia aur sex!! is women so cheap in your very progressive eyes!

aur bhai again focus on position of leg bhai tamasha kyon banana hai aurat ko apna tangain khul kegh! its not Pakistan that doesnt want them to open their legs in front of everyone eits nature women is not suppose to spread her legs for everyone!! even men are not suppose to sit in inappropriate way
What's inappropriate about women sitting on a bike like normal people? Do you know how uncomfortable the side-saddle position is? As well as dangerous and harmful on the spine?

Women's bodies are not your mandate bhai. You don't get to decide how a women sits or stands or what position is decent for her. Yeh apni 10th century ki bakwaas apne paas rakho.

lols get your head out of western bs please and go on the streets! for last two years i have started seeing women ride bikes going to their work on a motorcycle its a new thing for Pakistan women riding bike relax kar time day jazbati kyon hona hai!! aur bhai again focus on position of leg bhai tamasha kyon banana hai aurat ko apna tangain khul kegh! its not Pakistan that doesnt want them to open their legs in front of everyone eits nature women is not suppose to spread her legs for everyone!! even men are not suppose to sit in inappropriate way!!

why is women march all about phena kia aur sex!! is women so cheap in your very progressive eyes!
With apologies.

5c8b8cedd6d7f.jpg

What's inappropriate about women sitting on a bike like normal people? Do you know how uncomfortable the side-saddle position is? As well as dangerous and harmful on the spine?

Women's bodies are not your mandate bhai. You don't get to decide how a women sits or stands or what position is decent for her. Yeh apni 10th century ki bakwaas apne paas rakho.

yaar issue kia hai? its not my mandate true but when you try to go against nature everything gets fked! like humans tried to abuse nature and now we have global warming same way kallay angrez wants to go againsy nature and are fixated on womens right to spread her legs and strip in public will lead to global warming of men and that might lead to men acting like animals and abusing women in public!! global menwarming is as dangerous and global warming imo! lols

again rebel karna hai superwoman banna hai! western aurat banna hai!! i am sure 70% attending aurat march have underage girls as maid and they fking treat them like they were lesser humans!! stupid kalay angrez!
Making excuses for rape......

Bhai tu rehne de.
not making excuse bhai every action has reaction isliye aik nizam hai nature ka and we should go agaonst that nizam!

i agree with you our society is ajeeb but that is how it is! nai ho sakti ya society angrez bas tohra change chayeh itna extreme bhi nai! chill karo time do sab axha hojaye ga!

Back
Top Bottom