What's new

Aurat Marches to be held across Pakistan to mark Women's Day

Do you use the same words for men who speak loudly? No, you don't.

Actually yes I do, I don't even have any male friends who smoke and or go on dates with non mehram women, I tolerate their existence when they are close to me but I will not even have a friendship with them, and if I had a sister or a daughter and if she asked for my advice on a guy who is disrespect-full to his parents, smokes and or goes on dates with random girls I would advise her not to marry him because he is clearly a bad man who has made poor choices in life.

Badchalan doesn't even mean a woman who speaks loudly. It means a woman who has been around the block. So does awaara. All slurs for women revolve around their sexuality.
Come on. You know what the abbreviation MC (no it's not master of ceremonies or mic controller), BC and RC stand for? No man in Pakistani history was called that, right? No one!Most slurs are based on some kind of sexual indecency. That's in the nature insulting people itself. So no need to make a big fuss about it. Check other languages and you will find the same.

The fastest way for men to delegitimize a woman is to cast doubts on her sexual purity. And that's why all slurs and insults for women revolve around their sexuality.
So we should eduacte and teach people - men and women alike - to behave nicely and not to speak in an indecent way then, right? And not making those words common like the above mentioned abbreviations?

Actually yes I do, I don't even have any male friends who smoke and or go on dates with non mehram women, I tolerate their existence when they are close to me but I will not even have a friendship with them, and if I had a sister or a daughter and if she asked for my advice on a guy who is disrespect-full to his parents, smokes and or goes on dates with random girls I would advise her not to marry him because he is clearly a bad man who has poor choices in life.
Most people - in the West as well - think this way. Only when it comes to other daughters, sisters, female cousins, aunts they act all liberal and open for everything (same thing for being gay btw.). But only decent guys for your own family members.

Last edited:
You know what the abbreviation MC (no it's not master of ceremonies or mic controller), BC and RC stand for?
Who does MC and BC target? The women in a man's family. Proves my point. The best way to insult a man is to cast aspersions on his female family member's sexual purity.

You know what, you're hopeless. Just stay a Jihadi John and stay happy.

Who does MC and BC target? The women in a man's family. Proves my point. The best way to insult a man is to cast aspersions on his female family member's sexual purity.
So you are saying that the act of doing those things doesn't involve the adressed individual? That's very sexist from you! As I said earlier, not a "patriarchicial" thing, it's just in the nature of insulting people to come down to sexual indecency. English grammer is also racists (or is sexist) for not having a gender sensitive article like we have in German (der,die, das vs "the")!

You know what, you're hopeless. Just stay a Jihadi John and stay happy.
That's the plan.

Men dictating which women make Pakistan proud and which don't.

???? So you want only women to acknowledge the achievements of women? If some girl can be proud of Edhi, Iqbal, or Quaid e Azam. Men can't be proud of Arfa Karim and Dr Farhat Hussain.

Aurat March participants include top lawyers, doctors and CEOs as well. Heck, even some female athletes joined the rally last year in my city.

Ok list them and their achievements. I can make the same claim, many women, doctors, lawyers(btw, I don't really respect lawyers, be it men or women, just personal preference) and CEO, hell even female athletes, enjoyed a relaxing day at home, without any care about media or retarded March and lived their usual lives.

The problem is insecure men want women to ask for their rights in the way MEN want them to. Basically be meek little girls, don't rock the boat, don't come on the streets. Maybe we'll throw you a bone.

NAhh, basically some retards want an open society like the west where rape, gender fluidity, LGBTQ types are rampant like corona virus. And we who are the silent majority, don't want that to happen here. Sure we want progress, advancement etc. Girls should want to become doctors, teachers, scientists, engineers, Aalims what ever they want to except playboy models, dancers etc. There are professions which are beneficial for human society and are basically necessary and then there are "professions" that are just for entertainment and devalue women to such an extent that they are only viewed as a piece of meat. What the silent majority wants is women that add value, "real" value to Pakistan, and what your lot wants is all woman to be treated equally be it Arfa Karim or Mehwish Hayat. No fkin way, I am not gonna place crown of my head like Arfa Karim and Dr Farhat and equate them to Mehwish Hayat or whatever model is famous these days.

Did you see any one shit on Arfa Karim? even when she was alive? Her parents were happy, I was proud, her parents were proud, whole nation was proud.

There are achievers and there are retarded pawri lover losers, we want the nation to be full of achievers, whether they are men or women, doesn't matter whether they are fat or slim. Their appearances don't matter, their color doesn't matter, which province do they belong to doesn't matter. Thats the bottom line.

Love to see the Aurat March making dinosaurs like you uncomfortable

Haha, it's just womens day, I can manage 1 day without an issue, a thread with 5 pages on which only 1 retard is dragging on the discussion and the rest are Indian posters, again manageable. Zoomers have to think about themselves, sure the sugar gives temporary energy boost, but it has its side effects. Since I have read the comments and the only end replies are personal attacks "dinosaur", "boomer" etc. that is what usually happens when one is presented an antithetical to one's world view, he resorts to personal attacks. Ok, I will see myself out of this thread, good luck and enjoy.

what story?
That I was planning to go to the States for masters.

I've been accused of fishing for a foreign visa by being a lIbErAL mOmBAtTi mAfia by PDF dinosaurs especially German boy here. Funny since half my family is abroad and I can literally go out and join them.

Are you not leaving for LGBTQ+-fornia to finally get your sex change?

Keep your story straight, the internet doesn’t forget.

Yes, this will be achieved by nude dance and free abortions. Upper class degenerates have no solution for our society.

Gay asylum visa rejected again? I told you to put on more lipstick this time! Man!
I have seen it all too often... immigrants coming to western hemisphere and crashing their dreams, others making it big. But there is a confused lot who stay behind, itching to go, but for one reason or another, cannot... it is those, whose interpretation of west, and failed American dreams, in the east, project or manifest in these fanciful dreams/events. They're free agents, sold on desires and dreams of utopia... you think this dude needs payment?
Events held in clubs or penthouses in Manhattan, good times mean getting drunk till you fall on your face and can't recognize your wife from a hooker... young females dressing to catch an eye of their bosses... you think Trump joked? Guys saying they do same in Pakistan for good times... women of a certain stock and pedigree are brought to dance and cheer otherwise, "dull" aimless hoodlums with momey to spare.
Those who say this doesn't respect women or their rights are shutdown by saying, let women have some fun! Is it really women having fun? Getting rights?
In fact, the narrative has been so skewed that the goal post until recently was to have women become defecto Men!
It was legislated as such... blame biology!
Now, it is not even about that, it is a spectrum... and what or how you feel like at any given time, allocate any pronoun to suit yourself. Gender is passee ...

Incidentally, the Governor of New York has found himself not only knees deep in "me too" but more importantly Nursing homes... you know the future home of alphabet soup generation. He apparently didn't want the true death numbers out... after all the "insecures" would have started boycotting these nice residences built for them, for care! And, what then?

Last edited:
I have seen it all too often... immigrants coming to western hemisphere and crashing their dreams, others making it big. But there is a confused lot they stays behind, itching to go bit for reason or another, cannot... it is those, whose interpretation of west, and failed American dreams in the east project in these fanciful dreams/events. They're free agents, sold on desires and dreams of utopia... you think this dude needs payment?
Events held in clubs or penthouses in Manhattan, good times mean getting drunk till you fall on your face and can't recognize your wife from a hooker... young females dressing to catch an eye of their bosses... you think Trump joked? Guys saying they do same in Pakistan for good times... women of a certain stock and pedigree are brought to dance and cheer otherwise, "dull" aimless hoodlums with momey to spare.
Those who say this doesn't respect women or their rights are shutdown by saying, let women have some fun! Is it really women having fun? Getting rights? In fact the narrative has been so skewed that the goal post until recently was to have women become defecto Men! It was legislated as such... blame biology!
Now, it is not even about that, it is a spectrum... and what or how you feel like at any given time and allocate any pronoun to yourself. Gender is passee ...

Incidentally, the Governor of New York has found himself not only knees deep in "me too" but more importantly Nursing homes... you know the future home alphabet soup generation. He apparently didn't want the true death numbers out... after all the "insecures" would have started boycotting these nice residences built for them, for care! And, what then?
Oh dearie.....
if you cant get there on merit, then just show them how much you like sucking western c*ck.
Did you get that boot out of your mouth?
if you cant get there on merit, then just show them how much you like sucking western c*ck.
Did you get that boot out of your mouth?

???? So you want only women to acknowledge the achievements of women? If some girl can be proud of Edhi, Iqbal, or Quaid e Azam. Men can't be proud of Arfa Karim and Dr Farhat Hussain.

Ok list them and their achievements. I can make the same claim, many women, doctors, lawyers(btw, I don't really respect lawyers, be it men or women, just personal preference) and CEO, hell even female athletes, enjoyed a relaxing day at home, without any care about media or retarded March and lived their usual lives.

NAhh, basically some retards want an open society like the west where rape, gender fluidity, LGBTQ types are rampant like corona virus. And we who are the silent majority, don't want that to happen here. Sure we want progress, advancement etc. Girls should want to become doctors, teachers, scientists, engineers, Aalims what ever they want to except playboy models, dancers etc. There are professions which are beneficial for human society and are basically necessary and then there are "professions" that are just for entertainment and devalue women to such an extent that they are only viewed as a piece of meat. What the silent majority wants is women that add value, "real" value to Pakistan, and what your lot wants is all woman to be treated equally be it Arfa Karim or Mehwish Hayat. No fkin way, I am not gonna place crown of my head like Arfa Karim and Dr Farhat and equate them to Mehwish Hayat or whatever model is famous these days.

Did you see any one shit on Arfa Karim? even when she was alive? Her parents were happy, I was proud, her parents were proud, whole nation was proud.

There are achievers and there are retarded pawri lover losers, we want the nation to be full of achievers, whether they are men or women, doesn't matter whether they are fat or slim. Their appearances don't matter, their color doesn't matter, which province do they belong to doesn't matter. Thats the bottom line.

Haha, it's just womens day, I can manage 1 day without an issue, a thread with 5 pages on which only 1 retard is dragging on the discussion and the rest are Indian posters, again manageable. Zoomers have to think about themselves, sure the sugar gives temporary energy boost, but it has its side effects. Since I have read the comments and the only end replies are personal attacks "dinosaur", "boomer" etc. that is what usually happens when one is presented an antithetical to one's world view, he resorts to personal attacks. Ok, I will see myself out of this thread, good luck and enjoy.

'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers.' - Socrates

women and marching and men on pdf are fighting each other where is the unity boys!
That's all these leftists degenerates want. Fragmentation of society. 10 billion "genders", men vs. women, ethnicity X vs ethnicity Y... after the fragmentation of society is done they can start implementing their communist dream in which all people worship the state. Pakistan needs a revival of true Islamic values, only with Islam we can stop the fragmentation of our people! Act of uniformity now, the English did it first!

Divide and conquer the oldest trick in the book!

Back
Top Bottom