What's new

Aurat Marches to be held across Pakistan to mark Women's Day

Ok am I being blind or the so called women in this march are transgenders?? I am not trying to insult anyone, but isn't Aurat march suppose to be for women?? So how come there are so many transgenders there?
how do you think crowd gathers at maryam or bilawals jalsas? biryani ki plate!trans community is poor in Pakistan and they join such marches for a plate of biryani!

Ok am I being blind or the so called women in this march are transgenders?? I am not trying to insult anyone, but isn't Aurat march suppose to be for women?? So how come there are so many transgenders there?
There were even men there. Stop grasping at straws.

It's mostly a conservative, middle class people habit to be threatened by the presence of transgenders. The Aurat March organizers are progressive enough to include trans folks (who are already one of the most oppressed communities in our society).
That's all these leftists degenerates want. Fragmentation of society. 10 billion "genders", men vs. women, ethnicity X vs ethnicity Y... after the fragmentation of society is done they can start implementing their communist dream in which all people worship the state. Pakistan needs a revival of true Islamic values, only with Islam we can stop the fragmentation of our people! Act of uniformity now, the English did it first!

Divide and conquer the oldest trick in the book!
Lol dude I don't get why are you publishing these fatwas about what Pakistan should be like, when you're sitting in Germany. Weren't you a second gen German? What makes you feel entitled enough to dictate to us what we should be like?

how do you think crowd gathers at maryam or bilawals jalsas? biryani ki plate!trans community is poor in Pakistan and they join such marches for a plate of biryani!
Any event that makes trans folks feel included instead of shunning them as dirty unwanted vermin gets a nod of approval from my side.

Middle class ashrafia loves to wear a libada of sharm o haya. Sab se bigoted yehi log hotay hain.

Are trans people not humans? Do they only belong on signals?

Any event that makes trans folks feel included instead of shunning them as dirty unwanted vermin gets a nod of approval from my side.

Middle class ashrafia loves to wear a libada of sharm o haya. Sab se bigoted yehi log hotay hain.

Are trans people not humans? Do they only belong on signals?
boss on womens day you get high on estrogen? when did i say they are not humans or less humans! i was pointing to the unfortunate part of our society and how some evil folks use them for their agenda!

chill relax!

boss on womens day you get high on estrogen? when did i say they are not humans or less humans! i was pointing to the unfortunate part of our society and how some evil folks use them for their agenda!

chill relax!
Dude even if they bring them to their rallies for a plate of biryani, it's still a good thing because they consider them human enough to include them. Even if they are using them as a vote or photo-ops. Try living in the shoes of trans person for one day. They are treated as unwanted freaks every single place.

Middle class can only sit in their drawing rooms and pick faults. Sharafat ka libada orhne ka shouq hai.

Dude even if they bring them to their rallies for a plate of biryani, it's still a good thing because they consider them human enough to include them. Even if they are using them as a vote or photo-ops. Try living in the shoes of trans person for one day. They are treated as unwanted freaks every single place.

Middle class can only sit in their drawing rooms and pick faults. Sharafat ka libada orhne ka shouq hai.
bro lift some weights do some pulls up get some testosterone pumped into your body! you are acting like a jazbati fool! i am middle class my family is what youll label as extremist but we dont see trans as freaks!!

tohra warzish kar bhai!

a6aa8ceed4155ed60af8a3b260f182ef4550751c8153e6c5a3e15c5a146da3cb.jpg

D1IxM3UXgAI1sAE.jpg

D1ItrXkWsAIREK0.jpg

aurat-march-2019-breaks-internet.jpg

D1Ip86KXQAAfaw9.jpg

Ev87_bIWEAAj01b.jpg

Placards_displayed_by_Marchers_during_Aurat_March_2019.jpg

images.jpg

Lol dude I don't get why are you publishing these fatwas about what Pakistan should be like, when you're sitting in Germany.
Addendum: the location of the messenger is also not the determining factor of what is right and what is wrong.

Weren't you a second gen German?
I was born in Mirpur, Pakistan. Dada Abbu left for UK and later Germany in the late 50ies. The rest is history.

What makes you feel entitled enough to dictate to us what we should be like?
I could ask you the same.

PDF uncles soiling their Depend diapers over Aurat March as usual.

There's really nothing you all can do about it. Pakistan is changing for the better. Your ashrafia cover of 'mashriqi values, rivaj and morals' will not be used to suppress and persecute women anymore.
Very funny -- do you have any idea how this called aurat march has been dealt with by Pakistani men & women, epic chitrol of feminists creatures on social media and it continues even today ..... :enjoy:

Addendum: the location of the messenger is also not the determining factor of what is right and what is wrong.
It is. The kind of anti-minority, Sunni-centric, patriarchal Pakistan you want doesn't affect you but it affects Pakistani women and minorities who live here.

Very funny -- do you have any idea how this called aurat march has been dealt with by Pakistani men & women, epic chitrol of feminists creatures on social media and it continues even today ..... :enjoy:
Yet it's been going on for 4 years. Each year bigger than the previous. All media houses are covering it and MNCs sponsoring it.

The ones whining about it can keep whining. I have some boomers in my family and friends threatend by it too. Insignificant dinosaurs are always threatened by change.

And we will keep rubbing it in your faces so that you feel more threatened each time. Pakistan is changing for the better and your bigotry under the guise of tehzeeb o tamaddun will not be entertained.
View attachment 723140
They are now blaspheming openly in this " islamic " republic ....
This is photoshopped. It has already been discredited on Twitter.

It is. The kind of anti-minority, Sunni-centric, patriarchal Pakistan you want doesn't affect you but it affects Pakistani women and minorities who live here.
Pakistani women will be just fine. Nobody said that there are no problems in Pakistan. Aurat marches with leftist, foreign funded agendas are just not the solution for those problems. Islam is the solution, but nobody is ready to practice Islam as they are supposed to do.

Yet it's been going on for 4 years. Each year bigger than the previous. All media houses are covering it and MNCs sponsoring it.

The ones whining about it can keep whining. I have some boomers in my family and friends threatend by it too. Insignificant dinosaurs are always threatened by change.

And we will keep rubbing it in your faces so that you feel more threatened each time. Pakistan is changing for the better and your bigotry under the guise of tehzeeb o tamaddun will not be entertained.
Munna! this is an ideological war and people like me are fighting this war with pen for years -- Just like your aurat march+ Mera jism meri marzi is foreign funded, our sold out media is no different (a prostitute commands more respect in my eyes than our electronic media) --

This is the age of social media, your feminists+ she males got owned BIG TIME this year -- I just don't want to fill this thread with different hashtags and tweets.

You lot were spotted by Allama Iqbal a century ago:

Throw them out in the galley,
The new civilization’s eggs are rotten.
---------

Back
Top Bottom