What's new

August 15: Sikh community in US to observe ‘black day on Indian Independence Day

Sikh community in United States has decided to take part in Pakistan’s Independence Day celebrations on August 14 and observe black day instead of celebrating Indian independence on August 15, reported Saturday.

Charan Singh, a leader of the Sikh community in the US said that India is pursuing planned operations against Kashmiris and Sikhs.

International powers are ignoring Indian government’s dark character by considering it a meditated plan, he said.

Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India had throats of Muslims slit at the time when he was the chief minister of Gujrat and now as the premier, he was playing Holy with blood of the minorities in India, Singh said.

Singh complained that not one country was making efforts to stop this ‘misled elephant’.

A renowned lawyer in New York, Tajinder Singh said that every country was aware of Research and Analysis Wing’s coordination with Afghanistan intelligence agencies to spread unrest in Pakistan.

International powers were playing mere spectators and watching innocent people die, he said adding that the same countries would side with Indian and blame Pakistan if a bomb goes off in India.

Tajinder said that Sikh community would set Indian flag on fire and observe black day on Indian Independence Day.

Sikhs were struggling to get freedom from Indian slavery and White House and United Nations have been dispatched letter to in this regard, he told.

He said that the community completely supports Kashmiris cause and demands that the valley be given right to self determination.

Tajinder Singh urged Pakistan government to help Sikhs realize their dream of a separate homeland, Khalistan :yahoo:and said that they would help free Kashmir from oppression.

link: http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...observe-black-day-on-indian-independence-day/

@AKD @SrNair @dadeechi
khalistan with lahore as its capital !!

My sympathetic greeting to the oppressed Sikhs of India. We are with you on your freedom struggle against hinduvta oppression.

My sympathetic greeting to the oppressed Sikhs of India. We are with you on your freedom struggle against hinduvta oppression.

Show this Sympathies to Shia, Hazars, Ahwmdi etc who are getting butchered in Pakistan. Your sympathies not required.

Show this Sympathies to Shia, Hazars, Ahwmdi etc who are getting butchered in Pakistan. Your sympathies not required.

Of course you are going to say that... you are part of the oppressor of these disgruntled oppressed Sikhs! :)

You are here on a Pakistani forum... i am not on an Indian one... talk about hypocrisy when it comes to "mind your own business" .. Dhooti got wet?

Of course you are going to say that... you are part of the oppressor of these disgruntled oppressed Sikhs! :)

The oppressed Sikh from my Community who wasaid the PM of India for 10 Years. :lol:

0piBk_q0FNfjcAW0z4nw-xCzI3TQy5yACABwI0nJ8z-y2ytKETgKbuM6-P7tRbeG4bCqDzGoYiRRb9ak-9BbXavihOyDpqA_meqFuqtdkbaVFmQWg1rC7BHOC9vhv0FYaNJ6gvlS1TAvG7M=w334-h441-nc

The oppressed Sikh from my Community who wasaid the PM of India for 10 Years. :lol:

0piBk_q0FNfjcAW0z4nw-xCzI3TQy5yACABwI0nJ8z-y2ytKETgKbuM6-P7tRbeG4bCqDzGoYiRRb9ak-9BbXavihOyDpqA_meqFuqtdkbaVFmQWg1rC7BHOC9vhv0FYaNJ6gvlS1TAvG7M=w334-h441-nc

Uncle Tom's are everywhere...

I was responding to the Sikhs observing the Black Day... my sympathies for them ... freedom for Khalistan!...

What terrorist? Burhan Wani? He wasn't a terrorist and killing him just made things worse for you guys.

The fact is, Kashmir celebrates Pakistani Independence Day, celebrates Eid on the same day as Pakistan (not India), has an insurgency against India, and has mass protests at an alarming rate. The Kashmir movement is alive and well.
haha till last year even all Pakistanis were not celebrating eid together !!

I was responding to the Sikhs observing the Black Day... my sympathies for them ... freedom for Khalistan!...
dont worry we will free khalistan once the lost parts of maharaja ranjeet singh empire gets reconquered !!

Here is the Proposed Map of Khalistan. Khalistani living in UK, Canada etc want all the Land shown in the below Map. As you Pakistani have sympathies towards them; why don't you vacate the Land in your Part of Punjab to them, so that they can lay the foundation of Khalistan. :azn:
scan1_jpg_w560h324-ED2-MyPunjab.png

If you can't give them land from your Punjab; then they don't need your Sympathies. :devil:

Pakistan don't need enemies, as they themselves are there any for ex: the Khalistani Supporters from:pakistan: on PDF. :crazy:

More like a Khalistani organization to observe black day.

Actually from my experience Majority of Sikhs living overseas (Aussie, Canada and the UK) are either not every pro Indian or quite indifferent towards India, It's not just the separatists

Well the same could be said of Lankan Tamil Diaspora

I thought they got sizable following in canada.. and to a small extent UK.. but none in usa...

haha till last year even all Pakistanis were not celebrating eid together !!

dont worry we will free khalistan once the lost parts of maharaja ranjeet singh empire gets reconquered !!

So says you... but our hearts go out to the oppressed Sikhs celebration the Black Day. Khalistan.

Here is the Proposed Map of Khalistan. Khalistani living in UK, Canada etc want all the Land shown in the below Map. As you Pakistani have sympathies towards them; why don't you vacate the Land in your Part of Punjab to them, so that they can lay the foundation of Khalistan. :azn:
scan1_jpg_w560h324-ED2-MyPunjab.png

If you can't give them land from your Punjab; then they don't need your Sympathies. :devil:

Pakistan don't need enemies, as they themselves are there any for ex: the Khalistani Supporters from:pakistan: on PDF. :crazy:

Well the poor oppressed Sikhs observing the Black Day have our support.

Well the poor oppressed Sikhs observing the Black Day have our support.

We to support the Oppressed Shia's, Hazars, Ahemdi, Christians etc etc in Pakistan. This feeling is Mutual. :lol:

We to support the Oppressed Shia's, Hazars, Ahemdi, Christians etc etc in Pakistan. This feeling is Mutual. :lol:

Good for you.. We on the other hand support the Sikhs, kashmiris, Christians (especially in South India), Assam, and the other Muslims in India. And especially the ones oppressed for centuries by hinduvta's Hindustan the lower casts especially the poor oppressed Dalits. ... freedom! :)

Last edited:
Actually from my experience Majority of Sikhs living overseas (Aussie, Canada and the UK) are either not every pro Indian or quite indifferent towards India, It's not just the separatists

Well the same could be said of Lankan Tamil Diaspora

What are u expecting of them? Turbans in Indian flag colors? Indians overseas are busy eking out a living, be it Sikhs, Hindus, Christians or Muslim Indians. They don't need to prove their patriotism.

Having said that, a substantial number of Sikhs in countries like UK, Canada, Australia, the US are sympathetic to the "Khalistani cause". Mind you, these are the Sikhs that migrated out of India in the early 80's, back when Khalistan insurgency was waning due to the government crackdown. They had a head start and its these Sikhs who are very vocal and anti Indian as you d expect. There are other Sikhs who have moved on, the Sikhs you ll see at the cricket matches, at community events, proudly representing and supporting India and Indians.

Back
Top Bottom