What's new

Audi Partners With BankIslami, Ready to Enter Pakistani Market

Beautiful car indeed, saw so many Audis in Lahore and Islamabad when i visited Pak last time. Must Need a audi plant in Lahore!

2016-Audi-TT-yellow-LED-light.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Audi is selling like hot cakes here, it's normal for me to see atleast 5-10 of them on daily basis through out the city

The Audi Showroom in Islamabad is always crowded man i hope they'll setup there plant here

More recent data: http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/road_safety_status/2015/en/

From country profiles:

India:

0uedvKx.jpg

Pakistan:

S5TQ5b8.jpg

So India has approximately:

- 17.5 times the number of overall vehicles
- 12 times the number of 4 wheel light vehicles (cars, vans etc)
- 21 times the number of 2/3 wheelers (motorbikes, autorickshaws etc.)
- 18 times the number of heavy trucks
- 8.3 times the number of buses

---------------------------------

Why must Indians in this forum always start comparing India Vs Pakistan in all issues. Jaha dispute nahi he waha bhi massla kharra kar lena.

German automaker Audi seems serious and is taking aggressive steps to enter the flourishing Pakistan’s automobile market. The company is carrying all the per-requisite steps to setup its business in Pakistan. It recently signed a deal with BankIslami through its importer Premier Systems to introduce its brands in local market.

So glad to see what I reported over two and a half year ago, turning out to be so true. Where are all the haters who argued with me on everything, from Audi's, Renaults, Ford and GM's / auto policy to Power, Trade, Stock market and all?? Good work by the current gov't. They've really created a "new Pakistan" economically.

The Audi Showroom in Islamabad is always crowded man i hope they'll setup there plant here

Do you know how much an A4, A6 and an A8 cost? I had an A6 and an A8 a few years ago. Nice cars. But I went back to my brand because of loyalty.

So glad to see what I reported over two and a half year ago, turning out to be so true. Where are all the haters who argued with me on everything, from Audi's, Renaults, Ford and GM's / auto policy to Power, Trade, Stock market and all?? Good work by the current gov't. They've really created a "new Pakistan" economically.

Do you know how much an A4, A6 and an A8 cost? I had an A6 and an A8 a few years ago. Nice cars. But I went back to my brand because of loyalty.

HI ; Welcome Back :-)

Wish original Audi entered in Pakistan which doesn't have any partner in the article actually bank is making a Audi launch in Pakistan

You did nt post for a while ; though you were Not banned ; must be Busy hence I said Welcome back

I was right here the whole time and was posting too. I may have pressed my stealth button :lol:. I am a ghost, trust me. But thanks for watching my account, and thank you for the welcome back :enjoy::tup:

Whats your brand? Ferrari?

Whats your brand? Ferrari?

Mercedes is my main daily driving brand. S class for business meetings, SL for just cruising around for fun. Lambo for the weekends and a few races. I had an Italia Spider a few years ago. I wasn't that impressed (albeit an amazing car). I'd rather fly in a Lambo or hopefully Bugatti in the next 5 years if I break through a couple of bid deals.

A4 Cost 5.8 Million A5 cost 6.6 million pkr A6 Cost 7.5 Million and A8 Cost 22 Million

Back
Top Bottom