What's new

Audi Partners With BankIslami, Ready to Enter Pakistani Market

150 million? sir g 1 land cruiser cost 200 Million PKR :lol::lol::lol:
Depends on the model.. Diesel is around 18 - 19ish.. Petrol is 223- 23.5ish..

Price from 2014.

avg cost old +new FYI the most popular model i.e ZX costs around 130-180mil PKR (2011-2016)
and i said above 150 million
Idk from where you are buying these overpriced LC's .Looks like my dealer is cheaper.

Toyota showroom ,Lahore.

Used 2010-11 will code you a cool 6.5 million upwards depending on condition.

Last edited:
How much is audi A3 in Pakistan? Even the luxury Audi's are well within the range of Pakistani Public as i see so many Luxury prado's at every step in Lahore , Islamabad . We will see more Audi's running once our awaam quits this prado/landcruiser obsession .

Qasmay but i think because of that scandal VW is not ready to start new investments what do you think?

That scandal has little value in case of Pakistan as emission is least to care about over there.

Probably same models sold in India, will also find their way in Pak.

Exactly, they are accurate sizes of cars to start with in Pakistan also.

One big problem with Audi is, their autos are only repairable in their own workshops. Their OBD are not open and can only be checked and removed by their own mechanics.

How much is audi A3 in Pakistan? Even the luxury Audi's are well within the range of Pakistani Public as i see so many Luxury prado's at every step in Lahore , Islamabad . We will see more Audi's running once our awaam quits this prado/landcruiser obsession .

Audi A3 is worth 3.5 Million PKR

And on which planet is that Pakistan located? Do tell.

Just count the amount of new Honda's and corolas you venture out on road next time . Each costs upward of 2 million and you will see them on roads like sheeps .

Just count the amount of new Honda's and corolas you venture out on road next time . Each costs upward of 2 million and you will see them on roads like sheeps .
So you're saying that 51% ( that would be most) of the Pakistanis can afford a 3.5 PKR car?

So you're saying that 51% ( that would be most) of the Pakistanis can afford a 3.5 PKR car?
Yaar people are paying 2.2-2.5+ mil for 16,00 cc toyotas .. Remember the leasing trend.. Of the offer vehicles on lease probably a lot of upper middle class people are going to buy it.

There are a total of 9.1 million registered vehicles (less than Netherlands) in Pakistan as of 2013 (and thats every sort of vehicle, not just private cars) out of a nation approaching 200 million people.

I think that answers itself.

Source: http://www.who.int/violence_injury_...tus/2015/Statistical_annex_GSRRS2015.pdf?ua=1

page 320

EDIT: For a profile on Pakistan vehicle ownership break down:

http://www.who.int/violence_injury_...ountry_profiles_combined_GSRRS2015_2.pdf?ua=1

page 196

About 3.1 million cars/vans etc in 2013 out of total of 9.1 million vehicles.

It is good they are bringing there Tops first, Those Toyota , Suzuki and Honda etc, enjoyed there monopoly in Pakistan , Man just look at there Prices , Ridiculously High, Now I bet these companies will not only bring there Prices Down , But they will also Increase the standards , features , and material of There Cars, lol they have too,
I will not buy a "PIPA CAR WITH OUT ANY CHARM AND FEATURES" in 3.5million PKR , When I can Buy AUDI ...

Blay Blay Yaara Good News.

Not sure of the percentage most folks in our Cities can . Just count the number of latest models you go outside next time . leave the cars just see the prado's and v8's . Alot of Black money and we have the biggest middle class in south asia (by percentage).

No idea how sucessful it will be because our people are more obsessed with landcruisers and jeeps rather than buying luxury cars.

There are a total of 9.1 million registered vehicles (less than Netherlands) in Pakistan as of 2013 (and thats every sort of vehicle, not just private cars) out of a nation approaching 200 million people.

I think that answers itself.

Source: http://www.who.int/violence_injury_...tus/2015/Statistical_annex_GSRRS2015.pdf?ua=1

page 320

EDIT: For a profile on Pakistan vehicle ownership break down:

http://www.who.int/violence_injury_...ountry_profiles_combined_GSRRS2015_2.pdf?ua=1

page 196

About 3.1 million cars/vans etc in 2013 out of total of 9.1 million vehicles.

you cannot compare car ownership in Netherlands and Pakistan . There are currently thousands if not millions of unregistered cars in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom