What's new

Attacked Pakistani prisoner is brain dead, say Indian doctors

The day when each nations start trusting each other..... every thing will fall in line.... as long as we look each other with suspicion this will continue..... The route cause for all this is....... "TRUST DEFICIT"

well said...i will not add or subtract anything...specially when we stop bashing each other...and stop dragging each others identity and religion...trust me...for the whole time...members think that this will give them some pleasure...but this gives them nothing except that are hurting each other....:hitwall:

Disgusting to say the least...if a kid hurts you.... you dont hurt him back do you ? very immature response ...everyone responsible should be punished severely.

Chandigarh: The high commissioner of Pakistan will visit Chandigarh Monday to see a Pakistani prisoner admitted in a critical condition at the PGIMER here, a diplomat said, even as his condition continued to be critical.

"The high commissioner (Salman Bashir) will be visiting Chandigarh tomorrow (Monday) to see Sanaullah (Ranjay), who is under medical treatment at PGIMER," Pakistani diplomat Manzoor Ali Memon, one of the three diplomats granted consular access to the prisoner, said Sunday.

Ranjay continued to be "critically sick" and in "deep coma", a medical bulletin of the PGIMER (Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research) said.

"He continues to be critically sick in deep coma almost in the same status as yesterday (Saturday) with no neurological improvement. Patient's metabolic parameters are now settling. The arterial blood gases are satisfactorily maintained on moderate oxygen flow. He continues to be on a ventilator. His blood pressure continues to be maintained with three inotropic drugs," said S.N. Mathuriya, professor and head of the department of neuro-surgery.

Pakistani diplomats Sunday visited the comatose Pakistani prisoner, who is being treated here after being attacked by a prisoner in a Jammu jail Friday.

Ranjay, lodged in Jammu's Kot Bhalwal Jail, was critically injured after being attacked by an Indian prisoner Friday, prompting Islamabad to demand his immediate release and repatriation.

The Pakistani was flown from Jammu to PGIMER for treatment.

The incident took place a day after Sarabjit Singh, an Indian prisoner in Pakistan, succumbed to grievous injuries sustained in a murderous assault on him in Lahore's Kot Lakhpat Jail.

IANS

No just some of your Bharati trolls were saying that terrorist Sarabjit died because he was given Pakistani medical facilities. Indian medical facilities would have saved him.

My post was in relation to those low class trolls of Bharat. You need to spend more time on this

I do understand there are trolls on both sides but if I start listening to the trolls and respond in kind, then I am allowing myself to be dragged down by them and I would appear stupid to the rest.

I do understand there are trolls on both sides but if I start listening to the trolls and respond in kind, then I am allowing myself to be dragged down by them and I would appear stupid to the rest.

well said....i wish that we all think in the same manner..and stop bashing and provoking each other...

What about the so called top class Indian medical facilities that Indian trolls were bragging about on different threads.

The building is not even painted... You can imagine how cool these facilities might be. At least we took Singh to Jinnah hospital, one of the top tier hospitals.

india-pakistan-prisoner-beaten-sanaullah-haq-sarabjit-singh-jammu-kashmir-1.jpg

Even if this attack was not perpetuated by the Indian government, it should have done more, it was seen lazy.

The building is not even painted... You can imagine how cool these facilities might be. At least we took Singh to Jinnah hospital, one of the top tier hospitals.

Even if this attack was not perpetuated by the Indian government, it should have done more, it was seen lazy.

both the jail and jinnah hospital are in lahore. so it was convinient for authorities to get him treated there.
Jammu might not have good facility for brain injury, which is why he was moved to chandigarh. Dont go by paint on the wall, this one is a reputed institution.

if u all are finally in peaceful state of mind then please contribute here to give helpful suggestions....this chapper chapper will never stop that who is responsible and who is not:hitwall:

but we should try at least...what do u suggest??

I suggest a fast track case-by-case analysis ongoing. Depending on the merit/severity of the crime. And yes they should be exchanged (The good kind of Tit for Tat). Its inhuman to keep poor stray fishermen in jail for extended periods.

That's probably a picture of the local hospital at Jammu PGIMER is among the best hospitals in India. Doubt that any Pakistani hospital comes close (not point scoring).

PGI chandigarh Is the Best hospital of India , Even better than AIIMS ,New Delhi .Infrastructure might not look good , But quality of Health care is the best . Every new Intervention in Medicine in world finds its way to India in PGIMER first. I have Friends doing Post graduation there in Anaesthesia and medicine, Some of the Exceptionally talented People.

Ok now You judged the quality of the treatment based on the wall painting????? Now lets say we have taken him to a New public health centre which is painted nicely, the treatment will be the best according to that logic.....

This hospital is said to be one of the best nearby and this guy was airlifted from jammu.....

Wrt the painting.... Most probably since this patient invites lot of journalists.... hopsital and security authorities must have taken a route which may not be the normal route...The picture is taken on a ramp . so the chances are that they are not painted to our liking. But has nothing to do with the treatment provided to the patient....

Can check the google images for pic of PGI

May god bless him peace... It was a sad incident. It must not happen...

Fault lies in Jammu State Govt.

If it must not have happened then more Indian prisoners would have been murdered in comming days.

both the jail and jinnah hospital are in lahore. so it was convinient for authorities to get him treated there.
Jammu might not have good facility for brain injury, which is why he was moved to chandigarh. Dont go by paint on the wall, this one is a reputed institution.

Check out the stretcher too...

Rep may be good due to docs, but facilities do seem dismal. I'm just saying that the accusation against Pak was against the facilities provided. What you are saying may be correct, and I may be way off, but remember that next time people start blindly accusing.

Can check the google images for pic of PGI

pgi_350_111112083648.jpg

That black good, what is that? Seems disease infested/haunted mental asylum. Anyway, my real point was made up there.

Our dispensary is far better than your hi-tech hospital...Don worry about that...You might be knowing those Pakistani guys , they always wants to get treatment in INDIA ...NOT IN PAKISTAN... somehow they want VISA for the same.......GOT IS BUDDY.

Back
Top Bottom