What's new

Attacked Pakistani prisoner is brain dead, say Indian doctors

but desert fighter..our prisoners are also in India...and why killing prisoners like this??this is an act of cowardness...what do u think?

There are 2 indians in our prisons for every 1 Pakistan... would they like to see the dead bodies of almost 500 indians? cowardness? dude they love killing our people in prison and even tortured our soldiers to death! they deserve worse..

There are 2 indians in our prisons for every 1 Pakistan... would they like to see the dead bodies of almost 500 indians? cowardness? dude they love killing our people in prison and even tortured our soldiers to death! they deserve worse..

I do understand you agression...the way they treated the past 2 soldiers..i remember...i can't forget it either...but as @Areesh said....do not step down to their level..okay??

Last edited by a moderator:

Who started it.....every action has reaction.....it is part of the physics

Cowards ??We ??
Did you forgot Kalia episode ??
Your people in our cells deserve the worst.

Kalia wasnt tortured... thts bs as usual from ur media.. what abt Lance naik Maqsood? sepoy Maqbool Hussain and countless others? kill them... and dont get ur 500 dead wrapped in body bags from our side.. go ahead!

What about the so called top class Indian medical facilities that Indian trolls were bragging about on different threads.

So you draw your conclusion on the medical facilities if a patient can't be cured? Sounds a pretty good logic to me. ;) - Looks like US or other western countries too do not have proper medical facilities as patients die every day in those facilities.

we need to find a way to exchange our prisoners...or else we are losing(both of us)our jewels in each others prisons what do u guys think??:undecided:

even AJMAL was safe in indian jail ...until sarabjeet was attacked.......we dont want to justify the attack on pak prisoner (it was a shamefull act i admit).... but u started it.

even AJMAL was safe in indian jail ...until sarabjeet was attacked.......we dont want to justify the attack on pak prisoner (it was a shamefull act i admit).... but u started it.

lol thanks.atleadt u are admitting that it was a shameful act!:undecided:

we need to find a way to exchange our prisoners...or else we are losing(both of us)our jewels in each others prisons what do u guys think??:undecided:
jewels?
They should be given security, jailors in India were given instruction after attack on sarabjit , now I guess they will take the risk more seriously.

lol thanks.atleadt u are admitting that it was a shameful act!:undecided:

any sane person will accept its shameful. there is a reason why we spent millions on kasab's security, who was almost certain to get death penalty.
Judges decide the punishment not random people, not the least somebody with revenge in mind.

500 ??Your misinformations knows no bounds, recentry one minister in RajyaShabha disclosed that there are 274 Indian prisoners behind the bars in Pakistan and 225 of them are fishermen.
We have killed your one dog as a prelude to any provocations, if you want to play this game, make your move as ball is in your court and see the result very next day.

Not really according to mr akbaruddin or whatever his name is there are more than 474+ indians in Pakistani prisons and 272 Pakistanis in indian prisons.. as for the dog.. try again and we will kill every indian b.ch in our prison.

I am helping him.

***** please.

Back
Top Bottom