What's new

Attack on Shabaz Gill (PTI) vehicle on Highway hit and run from behind

Strange part is that Mr. Shahbaz mentioned that his car was hit from behind, whereas by looking at the video, It appears that there is no damage to the rear end of the car. It’s completely intact. It’s more like negligence on part of the driver and Mr. Shahbaz is trying to get political mileage out of it.
It’s called the PIT maneuver to stop vehicle during pursuit. Definitely someone trained with this maneuver pulled it off.

Last edited:
Lol nobody in the world other than monis elahi and pops want to talk with IK. He has antagonised every tom, dick and harry in Pakistan other than his fan club.

What plan, did he ever have any plan!

Everyone knows who the Puppet was in the 2018 elections. Regarding the puppeteers agree with you every Pakistani has had enough of them.

Only in the posh middle classes and overseas Pakistanis. Rest assured if put behind bars IK and his SM teams are handled, IK will be just remembered as a bad dream.

Like IK was praying for the VONC in his speeches.
View attachment 841125
We have seen who has been antagonized and who hasnt. We will see who has the last laugh.

We have seen who has been antagonized and who hasnt.
Piyaray Bhai tell me who is with him other than the DUO I mentioned earlier. His Party is crumbling rapidly the next stop will be KPK, I am not joking.
We will see who has the last laugh.
I used to use this quote quite often in the past. All I can say is that IK is all surrounded by his foes who want an end to his dirty politics for good.

2018 elections were rigged to a degree to make sure PTI dont end up with more seats than what they had.

Please refer to Khwaja Asif plea to the establishment.

You already tried that only to get zillat and ruswai.
That was a temporary tactical retreat, as there was a threat of assembly dissolution, which was later refuted by the ministers.

Within the next few months, a major effort will be made with many groups in the loop. The reason being IK uses the KPK Govt finances and manpower for his Jalsas/Dharnas.

One cardinal mistake MNS did in 2013 was to hand over KPK easily to IK which later became the launchpad for his political activities.

As I speak Zardari is already spearheading the campaign in KPK, AJK and GB. Many smaller gps like BAP, Sharam Taraqai, Atif khan gp and even some elements of the Khattak gp are in the loop.
The Idea is to leave IK without all his support structure.

you mentioned no doubt, makes me wonder how can you be so sure that this was not a natural disaster/accident which happened? as per that thumb nail on the YT video (typical click bait) Shahbaz Gill is SHADEED ZAKHMI (seriously injured) while he is standing there?

Seriously you guys think that our boys in Vigos will miss their target if they seriously wanted to get rid of a target?

Not necessarily to kill, but to scare opponents, you can believe what ever suits your narrative.

look at the wheel arch of the racked car this is where the suspected car pinned it to stop or flip.
VehicleHitRun.jpg

In which picture did you see rear end of his car?
Could you share?

btw

View attachment 841120

Hence I showed PIT maneuver clips.
Rear end does not necessarily mean posterior facet/trunk door.

This is rear end. Clear sigh of depressed damage:
In fact exact location a PIT maneuver would target.

View attachment 841124
View attachment 841123

The damage to the car clearly indicates it was no ordinary accident but a deliberate attempt at his life and professions were involved.

A trained manoeuvre.

My suspect might be someone on gullubut police payroll and either it is a doing of Rana Sanaullah or kukri.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom