What's new

Attack on Shabaz Gill (PTI) vehicle on Highway hit and run from behind

Looks like politicisation of a road rage incident.

The incident clearly is not road rage. The damage to the cars does not fit with majority of road rage accident. A deliberate PIT manoeuvre.

The circumstantial evidence such as borrowed car, an advocate probably from Lahore also points towards a deliberate planned attack. The coincidence is just not natural.

Last edited:
Evidence?

Shahbaz Gill can't even contest elections because he is US national. He is no one just a bad mouth.

He is more worried about no one tweeted for him. Like his mouth and tweets, he must be careless with driving too. Laughing on some stupid tweet while driving.

Shahbaz Gill is not a US national.

Who the **** told you that?

Does this idiot think he would be carrying a neck restraint in the car with him. Also neck restraints are often put on after diagnosis and it is usually a function to enable rest and repair of neck muscle (often precautionary) as a function of high speed impact, which clearly did happen in this case. SG could have done a drama like Hamid Mir - but is atleast walking around with only a neck brace.

"Problem with PTI is they are in a gun fight with the knife in hand" - Quote: Akram Ishaq Khan Waziri

I think you have not been into an accident, after a life threatening situation a person's survival mode gets activated which makes body ignore injuries and related pain but after some time or after medical checkup they come out and person starts feeling the pain.
To add to this, many fractures/displacements/ligament-muscle sprains don't cripple the person right away.
My cousin just twisted his ankle when he slipped going to his vehicle. He kept driving and ignored it. Later in evening his pain got worse and he went to hospital and radiograph discovered his fibula severed in 2 pieces. He was put in braces just to speedup healing otherwise Dr. told him fibula fracture could heal without braces too.

Also "کھلیاں" start and get more intense 2-3 days after injury.

Gill himself addressed these (1) (2)

Point is, sb standing on their feet and being mobile doesn't mean they don't have any injury/fracture.

Correct analysis :tup:

1651858459183.png

1651858477993.png

Coincidence?

To add to this, many fractures/displacements/ligament-muscle sprains don't cripple the person right away.
My cousin just twisted his ankle when he slipped going to his vehicle. He kept driving and ignored it. Later in evening his pain got worse and he went to hospital and radiograph discovered his fibula severed in 2 pieces. He was put in braces just to speedup healing otherwise Dr. told him fibula fracture could heal without braces too.

Also "کھلیاں" start and get more intense 2-3 days after injury.

Gill himself addressed these (1) (2)

Point is, sb standing on their feet and being mobile doesn't mean they don't have any injury/fracture.
Same happen to me last week ... I had an accident ... I drove back to home all by myself and felt nothing ... Its started to pain next morning ... And i had recovery period if almost a week ...

My driver/cook/sweeper/guard would also want to get photo taken with a political entity or actor who is with in my access be it Imran khan or Nawaz shareef or shan or Fawad khan. But yeah carry on.

Sure, After that your driver/cook/sweeper/guard would like to rent a car, will get involve in hit and run against your rival.

Sure, After that your driver/cook/sweeper/guard would like to rent a car, will get involve in hit and run against your rival.
Conspiracy theorists will give it any colour, like I said, Carry on. I still maintain that it’s a road rage incident being politicised.

Back
Top Bottom