What's new

Attack on Shabaz Gill (PTI) vehicle on Highway hit and run from behind

My driver/cook/sweeper/guard would also want to get photo taken with a political entity or actor who is with in my access be it Imran khan or Nawaz shareef or shan or Fawad khan. But yeah carry on.
But how many of them actually able to get exclusive photo like this one. Show an exclusive photo like this one of your driver, cook, sweeper or guard ...

1652011461874.png

There was an entourage of a minister meeting with IK, the minister had photos taken of staff with IK. Some people known to me have photos taken of themselves, relatives and then staff with SS and his son, then put them on Facebook. So not pulling a rabbit out of a hat here. If it was a technical proof of engineering or combat, I would have taken interest to show proofs but politics, I really don’t bother.
Ganging up on me like it’s case of life n death for you guys, I seriously am not bothered. I know selfie’s are taken by all kinds of staff with prominent personalities and I shared my observation.

The point of interest in this thread is Sur post of vehicle collision. It’s technical in nature.I have seen that in security trainings and security operations for personal and convoy protection.However further going on can lead to a conspiracy theory.

Pit manoeuvres are used to stop a vehicle or de road it. Depending upon speed, road conditions and type of vehicle the risk of toppling is there.

Anything heading on from this is deduction and investigation. Whether professional or accidental pit manoeuvre to topple/crash or stop the vehicle. Then fleeing from the scene or staying to ensure the target is eliminated.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom