What's new

Attack on Shabaz Gill (PTI) vehicle on Highway hit and run from behind

I want to tell those who attacked me.
May I live because of the prayers of my Lord and my people.
My car was chased and deliberately hit.
This was done under a plan I just said yesterday, will you let us kill as much as possible?
Get it done I will not betray.

puttera rami buy a audi s3 or a3 you got the paisa you need car with good handling and stick to the ground.

It's good to hear he is safe, no doubt the car that was following his car for while did try to cause fatal accident, imported government can go to any lengths to kill thier opponents.

you mentioned no doubt, makes me wonder how can you be so sure that this was not a natural disaster/accident which happened? as per that thumb nail on the YT video (typical click bait) Shahbaz Gill is SHADEED ZAKHMI (seriously injured) while he is standing there?

Seriously you guys think that our boys in Vigos will miss their target if they seriously wanted to get rid of a target?

@PakistanArmyZindabad
Abay yaar, you relocated to Pakistan now?

02 Days ago you were in France. Prior to that, you were sitting in the US.

Kon si job hai tumhari? Itni travelling tou koi Commercial Pilot bhee nahe karta. You must know people in HIGH places, huh...

Funny thing.
When you were in the US, you were shown as an American.
When you moved to France, you were a Pakistani.
...and now you are a Pakistani in Pakistan.

Aram-Aram say sab wapis arahay hain. Sawal ye hai kay kitnay din kay leye?

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

Pakistan mai dublin kahan per ata hai?
Btw this guy travels faster than the speed of light.

Once this account gets blocked I have some suggestions for new Names and Locations:

- Lightning Mcqueen - Oslo
- Bajwa's SideKick - Timbuktu
- Speed Demon - Saint Petersburg
-Sonic Poster - Lagos
-Shockwave Sheeda - Cheechawatni

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 7.50.38 PM.png

Strange part is that Mr. Shahbaz mentioned that his car was hit from behind, whereas by looking at the video, It appears that there is no damage to the rear end of the car. It’s completely intact. It’s more like negligence on part of the driver and Mr. Shahbaz is trying to get political mileage out of it.

Strange part is that Mr. Shahbaz mentioned that his car was hit from behind, whereas by looking at the video, It appears that there is no damage to the rear end of the car. It’s completely intact. It’s more like negligence on part of the driver and Mr. Shahbaz is trying to get political mileage out of it.
In which picture did you see rear end of his car?
Could you share?

btw

pit-maneuver-truck[1].gif

Hence I showed PIT maneuver clips.
Rear end does not necessarily mean posterior facet/trunk door.

This is rear end. Clear sigh of depressed damage:
In fact exact location a PIT maneuver would target.

1651764005210.png

1651763914873.png

Last edited:
This is the level of PMLN Politics, their entire history is filled with personal attacks.

Hanif Abbasi announces Rs50,000 reward for bringing Rashid’s wig. Hanif abbasi is personal assistant to PM

Shahbaz Sharif who is current PM:

PMLN didn't even spare Jemima Khan, Imran Khan's ex-wife (who never took part in politics of Pakistan)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom