What's new

Attack on Shabaz Gill (PTI) vehicle on Highway hit and run from behind

He looks fine, standing there. That is good,

If you say this is an attack, I can say "I guess he must be tweeting while driving. "

Safe drive. Accidents happen, everything is not a conspiracy.

This is speculation and not the fact - just based on your guess.

Yes, accidents happen everywhere, when you hit someone unintentionally it is an accident. When you hit and run it becomes a crime in every civilized country.
Hitting from the rear is at least a guilt in the GCC and always handed over with red paper. Here no one (both parties) dare to run from the accident site. Those who run away are apprehended within the shortest possible time and their crime lists swelled accordingly.
Let's see here how the Motorway Police will be able to apprehend the culprit for further investigation.

One being in Pakistan could not even think/imagine the system in civilized countries.

This is speculation and not the fact - just based on your guess.

Yes, accidents happen everywhere, when you hit someone unintentionally it is an accident. When you hit and run it becomes a crime in every civilized country.
Hitting from the rear is at least a guilt in the GCC and always handed over with red paper. Here no one (both parties) dare to run from the accident site. Those who run away are apprehended within the shortest possible time and their crime lists swelled accordingly.
Let's see here how the Motorway Police will be able to apprehend the culprit for further investigation.

One being in Pakistan could not even think/imagine the system in civilized countries.

Some reports are saying that car was not hit from back, but on driver's side.

I think the homework to sort out PTI has been done a long time ago. Don't tell me I did not warn your fan club.
Hahaha you mean sort by those jin ki apni kanpa tang rahi hain and are begging to have a meeting arranged with IK.
We are actually happy that this plan worked because it has exposed not just the puppets but the puppeteers who have always managed to remain elusive and work from behind the shadows to overthrow successive governments. This has only made IK stronger. As a PTI follower, I could not ask for anything more.
81e9d843c4ca0805895084f766aaae39.jpg

Some reports are saying that car was not hit from back, but on driver's side.

OK agreed, but that who ran raised the questions.

It was the moral duty of one who ran, to stop and help overturned car victims.

Regret, if that is the general behavior in Pakistan? Assume, that there is no political figure and a family is in the car, being the nation where we are?

Look at the rear fender. A clear sign of what @sur illustrated.
The fender would’ve been destroyed if it was hit considering the build quality of Tucson. It’s dented from the rolling over. The point is he mentioned clearly that their car was hit from the rear end. Fenders are on the side but anyhow that’s just my opinion, people are free to believe what they want as per their intellect and understanding.

Regret, if that is the general behavior in Pakistan? Assume, that there is no political figure and a family is in the car, being the nation where we are?
99% of people responsible for causing an accident run away in Pakistan. It’s hapoened to me and I’ve seen it happening to people. The 1% who do stop try to blame the victim. That’s just how people in Pakistan are unfortunately.

Why didn't come out after Murree Tragedy?

Government failures led to Pakistan tourist snow storm deaths, report says​

It was on people as much as it was on Government, i still remember watching DC Islamabads Video of Personally standing near entry point to murree to stop vehicles from entering. People even after many were killed were still pouring in.

My preliminary assessment is that it was an attempt to murder. But, since, the conspirators are now sitting in the government; so nothing would come out of it.

Hahaha you mean sort by those jin ki apni kanpa tang rahi hain and are begging to have a meeting arranged with IK.
Lol nobody in the world other than monis elahi and pops want to talk with IK. He has antagonised every tom, dick and harry in Pakistan other than his fan club.
We are actually happy that this plan worked
What plan, did he ever have any plan!
has exposed not just the puppets but the puppeteers
Everyone knows who the Puppet was in the 2018 elections. Regarding the puppeteers agree with you every Pakistani has had enough of them.
This has only made IK stronger.
Only in the posh middle classes and overseas Pakistanis. Rest assured if put behind bars IK and his SM teams are handled, IK will be just remembered as a bad dream.
As a PTI follower, I could not ask for anything more.
Like IK was praying for the VONC in his speeches.
1651765410712.png

My preliminary assessment is that it was an attempt to murder. But, since, the conspirators are now sitting in the government; so nothing would come out of it.

And that is the miserable failure of the 'polio stricken' system which is controlled by the wishes of the individuals.
In itself this system is nothing but otherwise, it is protected by the filthy elites of Pakistan in favor of themselves with the name 'CONSTITUTION - A useless word for masses'.

Difference in proper democracies is all sides of political parties would condemn this kind of violence. Here those in power seem to be encouraging it.

He looks fine, standing there. That is good,

If you say this is an attack, I can say "I guess he must be tweeting while driving. "

Safe drive. Accidents happen, everything is not a conspiracy.
Acting Sus, like chor ki Dari mein tinka. Those who get it, they get it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom