What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

These guys were Good. They took out the fire fighting station in the airbase prior to purging the fuel bladders and storage tanks and attacking the aircraft, it is impossible to fathom that they did not have inside help on this one. Sorry but this is hard to swallow. So many innocent jawan's dead, HEADS should ROLL!

It wouldn't be too surprising if that inside help was some ex-army man. Pasha should no doubt resign after this

PN Security forces Death toll to 12 According to the Sama news ................

our Innocent Jawan's Died because of ***** B**** policies of Pakistan Generals and GovT since last 10 years! WHY!!!!!!!

Sir, you are too naive, if anyone needs a reason, they will create their own, such as this time, then, you see, Pakistan is unsafe. Yes, no evidence. But the theory is possible.

I do aghree that the character of this operation is very different but in one sense it's very similar -- it's the strategic quality of the thinking behind it -- in Mumbai, the opportunity for a peaceful normal relations was subverted -- in this case, the point is not the aircraft destroyed, though, this attack has effective destroyed the Navy's recon and anti-sub capability - but really what it has highlighted is that Pakistan's nuclear weapons are very very unsafe - you know that Pakistani nuclear weapons are dispersed in various military facilities - if a major facility can be so effectively attacked, well this time the world dodged a bullet , does the world really want to take another chance?

Now coming to the training, yes, I very much agree about the quality of the training and I point you to the training offered by the so called 333 brigade or Laskar e Zil , the commander of this unit was associated with that other organization I highlighted in the previous post.

But I remain open to persuasive arguments.

I will also make the point that this operation required a great deal of inside help, with multiple igress and prepositioning of weapons

You cannot compare a Nuke Installation and launch site to a PNS Base with a PAF Museum open for the public right besides it. The Base should have been guarded better no doubt, but not to the scale you are trying to portray. Try to find a Nuke site and roam around within 15km of it. You will see how secure it is.

it would be a huge disgrace if the higher ups in the Pakistani Military don't resign after this. Failure is not an option if your going through the most sensitive phase in your history. If they cant do their job, the should step down and let someone else do it.

what would happen if you guys reconsider the WOT policy? lets assume that Pakistan withdraws from the WOT, the extremists would portray it as a victory over the mighty Pakistan army which would probably lead to even more people believing in their cause. Bulk of the pakistani population is illiterate and it wouldn't take much to win them over to the dark side. Free nations dont back out from challenges, they meet them head on. Its the terrorist's goal to make you think this way. If you back out today, you'd be jeopardizing your future.

It is Pakistan's problem, but I do not think it is a reason to cover everything. do not have to use it so cheap.

You cannot compare a Nuke Installation and launch site to a PNS Base with a PAF Museum open for the public right besides it. The Base should have been guarded better no doubt, but not to the scale you are trying to portray. Try to find a Nuke site and roam around within 15km of it. You will see how secure it is.

Finding it won't be a problem If the have insider help,this is what muse is hinting at!!

Man when Mullah Omar will be with you than nobody in TTP will listen to what Hakeemullah has to say because only they will listen to MULLAH OMAR so TTP will have no reason left other wise you will keep getting hit

Read my post again and maybe you realize what i am saying.

Mullah Omar is not superman and TTP is stronger than Omar's Taliban and has already won over many of his former allies.
Omar declared Col Imam as someone like his father...how come Hakimullah and TTP is still untouched by Omar and his former/current allies?

You need to think and not give into emotions and associate Omar with miracles!
The beast that is the TTP is not likely to submit to Omar or anyone else.

The Islamic system implemented by Afghan Taliban was in no way reflection of true Islamic values and reeked of bias against other sects and women.
Not to mention the very stupid laws regarding beards etc.
All in all, i do not accept their Islamic interpretation...however it is indeed quite common with that perpetrated by the TTP.

Who is to say the Afghan Taliban will change their ways and learn from their previous ignorance in the name of Islam?
I think there is no chance here as well.

We do not have the luxury of counting on middle men...be it Sufi Muhammad or Omar.
As far as one can deduce logically, these middle men are more at odds with us than the TTP.

Once again, do think deep and beyond individuals!
Focus on the narratives used by the organizations and their actions!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom