What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

terrorist-PNS-640x480.jpg

I really wish people who consider themselves Muslim first and Pakistani second would show up at a Saudi -- or any foreign Muslim country -- airport without a visa. They will quickly get a reality check about this ummah nonsense.

Be a Pakistani First and show up at any country of the world without a visa- You will be treated the same-

No nobody in Pakistan is claiming that,if somebody is thinking that they need to go for a mental checkup.

yes as indians are our best budies they havent did any thing wrong against pakistan so we need to have mental check up ,, indians are soo innocent how can they support a terrorist group against pakistan ?? right ?

True. But now is the right time to shift all the bases in China's camp.
Why is there this keenness to lend your territory for foreign governments? Have you not seen the result of doing that since zia's time?

What is this affliction that raises the vassal state tendencies when there is a tough situation in pakistan. That, i am not able to comprehend. To have allies and friends is good and mature. But why the fascination to rent out one' defence and policies? Recently gilgit baltistan and now this keenness for gwadar and anyway the us and uae etc. bases.

Why can the civilian leadership not exert its influence?

The reason is all too clear; greed.
Greed makes them corrupt and fearful of an exposure. These are ideal candidates for anyone seeking to blackmail them into following orders. We as individuals would not trust them then how can the military ?

If we had an honest leader who thinks of Pakistan and not personal gains, someone who shows integrity and wisdom in decision-making and possessing a clear vision for the future, then why wouldn't the military estabilishment accept his leadership ?

Looking at the current state of government and an absolute lack of concern for the people combined with a complete absence of governing prowess, it is safe to say that no-one in their right minds would call this a government, rather a Ghunda Raj

These people have no real street-power, just a handful of paid karkuns to incite the mob and chant various slogans

Pakistan is already a battlefield for our enemies. the next target is Balochistan for sure and its HIGH TIME base should be given to CHINA in Gwadar
If it is the BLA that you are worried about and if that is the reason of giving gwadar to china then help me understand that how will china claim legitimacy over the local BLA when pakistan cannot?

If it is the BLA that you are worried about and if that is the reason of giving gwadar to china then help me understand that how will china claim legitimacy over the local BLA when pakistan cannot?

BLA is the same militant group which is being funded by RAW ???

Why are Indians commenting in this thread???? and instead of giving sane arguments they are just trolling. Why is this being allowed by the mods??

Be a Pakistani First and show up at any country of the world without a visa- You will be treated the same-

My point was that this ummah mentality is not shared by other Muslim countries. If they put Islam before nationality, they would welcome all Muslims regardless of their nationality. The fact that they don't means that Pakistani who think like that are living in fantasy land.

There is something I hadn't thought about: Why are thre so many residential buildings near a military base ??
Wouldn't it be better to have declared the area around bases as a 'No-Entry Zone' and prevent any construction and unauthorized access ??

Just heard that two of the terrorists have escaped via the point of entry !!

wmd said teachers in Pakistan are protesting against India involvment.

I was just asking as its natural to blame ur enemy.

Buddy I didn't write the last line directed at You,I was telling that If any Pakistani thinks that Ind is involved,they are very very wrong.Even there NSA accepted India never supported any terrorists.Even the World's most powerful man acc.that Pakistani's are too obsessed with India.

Your thinking is the root cause of all our problems.

This army belongs to Pakistan, it is supposed to defend Pakistan, it is supposed to fight for Pakistan.

Pakistan foots its bill, not Islam, Pakistan hosts this army, not Islam, Pakistan makes up this army, not Islam.

This army used to be a staunchly secular entity until it become an Islamist one and look how we suffer today.

Islam has a defender in Allah, it does not need an army to defend or fight for its honor.

There is a difference between being a Muslim and being an Extremist.

So never call SHAHEED when any soldier died! because Shaheed is whom who died for Islam "defend Islam against kufar"

Secondly why Commando and Military calling "ALLAH HU ALLAH HU ... ALLAH HU AKBAR" (in exercise) ????? better to call PAKISTAN. .. PAKISTAN ... PAKISTAN rather thn ALLAH - HU!

My point was that this ummah mentality is not shared by other Muslim countries. If they put Islam before nationality, they would welcome all Muslims regardless of their nationality. The fact that they don't means that Pakistani who think like that are living in fantasy land.

decisions of govt doesnt means local people hates pakistan

Back
Top Bottom