What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time, the only thing India is reaching for with regard to Pakistan is a bowl of popcorn since the events in that part of the continent are entertaining enough presently without any involvement of India.

Yes, I'm sure it is entertaining for you.... to watch the innocent civilians of Pakistan suffer, through no fault of their own.

Simple Math.. Without US trade, the Balance of Payments for China becomes NEGATIVE 120 billion instead of POSITIVE 150 Billion as it is today (a loss of 270 billion dollars per annum). Ask yourself this question. Would China risk it for Pakistan when it has not done it for Taiwan..

I doubt the figure of 150 billion is correct but it doesnt matter. China's internal market is probably bigger.

Yes, I'm sure it is entertaining for you.... to watch the innocent civilians of Pakistan suffer, through no fault of their own.

I was referring the political and diplomatic to and fro with the USA.. Nothing has really changed in Pakistan wrt civilians suffering in last 3-4 years. And that is surely not entertaining for any human being..

I doubt the figure of 150 billion is correct but it doesnt matter. China's internal market is probably bigger.

may be 150 billion is wrong.. Make it 300 billion.. Even then the loss is of 270 billion of forex earnings.. Dont think Pakistan is worth that much to China..

And no.. China's domestic market can not absorb that much spare capacity overnight..

Yeah go for it. I dare you. Once we make you run like rats, the illegal Chinese immigrants here will be bowing and offering free orange chicken :lol:

What an idiot.

This is a courageous statement. Sir, you are so brave, because you actually dare to military threats in a BBS, you have the courage! Even more, because you declare to make PLA run like rats, see records, you are so bold, because it is the PLA, they used to make the US military including US Marinerun run like rats! you are very courageous, sir!

Of course compared to the above, although still a courageous statement, it is not worth mentioning, as you did to threaten a number of unarmed Chinese ordinary people, you know that Chinese people are monsters, even if they are ordinary people, even if they unarmed, it still needs much courage!

I admire your courage! Are you a new American hero?! I know that Superman has no desire to become Americans, sir, you are a new hero in a BBS! It is not a joke! This is history, gentlemen!

We are also connected by land, so why?

For the same reason why India is not an East Asia country despite sharing borders with China.

we are in this region forever[/B], will not leave, we have a long-term interests and our neighbors. look at the facts, the Chinese have the help of all South Asian countries, India? Haha, nice weather today .

Your real neighbors are to the East of you.

For the same reason why India is not an East Asia country despite sharing borders with China.

Your real neighbors are to the East of you.

Yes, India is also a neighbor, in fact, we have a lot of trade through the border in history.

We are the eastern neighbors, the neighbors will not disappear, we are in this region. This is why China is always a good position to solve our problems, but unfortunately India does not think so, you have all the trouble and all the neighbors.

Korean war:

- China told the USA to stop pushing into North Korea
- The USA refused
- China attacked, and pushed American forces completely out of North Korea

Sino-Indian War:

- China told India to stop pushing into Chinese territory
- India refused
- China attacked, and pushed Indian forces completely out of Aksai chin

The Indian members here, should learn from history. The Chinese government doesn't bluff very often.

Did you not encourage Pakistan in 1971 as well?

may be 150 billion is wrong.. Make it 300 billion.. Even then the loss is of 270 billion of forex earnings.. Dont think Pakistan is worth that much to China..

And no.. China's domestic market can not absorb that much spare capacity overnight..

So you've now gone from trade deficit to trade surplus? ;)

Why does China's internal market need to make up for anything? It just means any loss from trade with the US wouldn't really affect its growth rate very much.

Did you not encourage Pakistan in 1971 as well?

That commitment is not so clear for safety (if true), we provided weapons assistance, we are also facing a huge threat to China and the Soviet Union's borders.

Two parts to it:

It is not about entertainment and whatever suffering is there is a blowbackof the policies of sponsoring Jihadi terror for decades that their establishment pursued.

A policy that claimed many innocent Indian lives.

China has been a major factor in emboldening Pakistan to pursue those policies. It also shares the blame for the bloodshed of innocent Indian civilians by those terrorists.

Second I have seen you personally being blase about China's support to those terror organizations in UN by asking us what else we expect from a "competitor". Then you seemed really offended if some Indian suggested you could potentially become a victim of the same Islamic Jihadi terror.

Hypocrisy much?

Yes, India is also a neighbor, in fact, we have a lot of trade through the border in history.

Yes, never argued that!

We are the eastern neighbors, the neighbors will not disappear, we are in this region. This is why China is always a good position to solve our problems, but unfortunately India does not think so, you have all the trouble and all the neighbors.

China has a role to play only is solving Indo-China issues. Nowhere else.

Also you are wrong about "you have all the trouble and all the neighbors". In fact China has issues with most of its neighbors.

India has issues with only Pakistan and to a smaller extent with China about the border issues that we inherited (didn't create).

One friendly advice.

Don't dabble in economics. Or at least take an economics 101 course.

Two parts to it:

It is not about entertainment and whatever suffering is there is a blowbackof the policies of sponsoring Jihadi terror for decades that their establishment pursued.

A policy that claimed many innocent Indian lives.

China has been a major factor in emboldening Pakistan to pursue those policies. It also shares the blame for the bloodshed of innocent Indian civilians by those terrorists.

Second I have seen you personally being blase about China's support to those terror organizations in UN by asking us what else we expect from a "competitor". Then you seemed really offended if some Indian suggested you could potentially become a victim of the same Islamic Jihadi terror.

Hypocrisy much?

I'm sorry, that is not true, China's policy is non-interference in internal affairs. Our position is clear, we oppose terrorism. If you put innocent civilians, but also want you to remember those innocent bloodshed in Tibet.

One friendly advice.

Don't dabble in economics. Or at least take an economics 101 course.

why not? if your economics is as bad as your history, i'm sure there's not going to be any debate of substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom