What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 is a few decades ago?

China's policy you are not qualified to comment, compared to China, and India is very no clean and in a number of issues.

The decades old thing was about the Indian riots raked up by some Chinese friends . I am sure they gained their little knowledge about them right on this forum.

There is no point in playing the mine is bigger than yours game.

I am a deep understanding of how India is like to play games, you wonder India has so many problems? not surprising, because you did not really do not want to have the attitude that you simply be a zero-sum thinking. China needs to more clearly at this point.

Mate, you seem to carry some chip on your shoulders.

There is no zero sum thinking in India. Our relations with China are decent. Not sure why so many of you behave so aggressively.

I can guess the reason though. ;)

India has border issue only with China and a dispute with Pakistan. This is what we inherited.

Bhutan has excellent relations with India. Not sure what you know about it.

Do not lie, you almost have all the border issues and all the neighbors, as long as you need, I can go to the search for you, answer me, do you need?

Some pretty strong words there!

Some of Indian neighbors also became allies of USA (the most allied ally) and then of an extra regional power China.

It remains their choice, won't you say?

South Korea and Japan are well known dog, obvious and clear truth is that many military bases in South Korea and Japan, I do not know other countries. That is their choice, normal economic and diplomatic and even military relationship that is their right, but a Targeted military presence, China has the right to respond, it relates to international politics, not what you want to render a simple neighbors.

You are so fond of is called China "an extra regional power China", but you can not you say more clearly? what is outside the region? you can say more directly.

You are misinformed.

Do not nonsense, I ask you, you need me to search information for you? I will be glad to serve you.

Let me see.

Japan? South Korea? North Korea? Vietnam? Philippines?

How many countries do you have issues with? Regarding Spratly islands?

Frankly, stop trying to advise us.

Do you know how many neighbors? We have 20 neighbors, 14 land neighbors, you will not be counted? This is a "majority "? If you are also able to speak frankly in the world will not have the word hypocrisy. I hope you With some knowledge on your own.

LOL, why can't I show moral indignation, from my own perspective?

I have never once suggested that any part of India (or the world) should be attacked by terrorists, you can check my post history.

I think the guy only suggested that China can be the next target of AQ. He didn't say China "should be attacked by terrorists".

Even the Chinese government linked the Uighur movement to the AQ. So why is it a surprise? ;)

The decades old thing was about the Indian riots raked up by some Chinese friends . I am sure they gained their little knowledge about them right on this forum.

There is no point in playing the mine is bigger than yours game.

Do not bullshit, you need to explain why there is terrorism to target innocent civilians in Tibet in 2008? to dodge ? not so easy.

Mate, you seem to carry some chip on your shoulders.

There is no zero sum thinking in India. Our relations with China are decent. Not sure why so many of you behave so aggressively.

I can guess the reason though. ;)

Your action is a better description than your rhetoric, India is not credible, you success gives me this impression. Need I congratulate you?

Do not lie, you almost have all the border issues and all the neighbors, as long as you need, I can go to the search for you, answer me, do you need?

Sure. Go ahead. Show me our "border issues with all the neighbors".

South Korea and Japan are well known dog, obvious and clear truth is that many military bases in South Korea and Japan, I do not know other countries. That is their choice, normal economic and diplomatic and even military relationship that is their right, but a Targeted military presence, China has the right to respond, it relates to international politics, not what you want to render a simple neighbors.

Won't you allow them to choose their own foreign policy? Are you going to put limits on it?

Has the USA attacked China from those bases?

Does it make them their lap dog?

Our friendly neighbor chose to be the most allied ally of USA for decades, becoming a part of military alliances, the Afghan war and now in the GWOT. It also supposedly brought the Chinese troops in the country and is your ally now?

How would you categorize them?

You are so fond of is called China "an extra regional power China", but you can not you say more clearly? what is outside the region? you can say more directly.

Outside South Asia. Outside the Indian subcontinent!

Do not nonsense, I ask you, you need me to search information for you? I will be glad to serve you.

Go ahead by all means.

Do you know how many neighbors? We have 20 neighbors, 14 land neighbors, you will not be counted? This is a "majority "? If you are also able to speak frankly in the world will not have the word hypocrisy. I hope you With some knowledge on your own.

Sorry, couldn't follow it. It is you who is making all the accusations. I have nothing to say about your relationship with your neighbors on this thread.

Your action is a better description than your rhetoric, India is not credible, you success gives me this impression. Need I congratulate you?

Lost in translation. May be some Chinese member can help explain what is the question.

I think the guy only suggested that China can be the next target of AQ. He didn't say China "should be attacked by terrorists".

Well, just read the comments on this article.

China backs Pakistan govt after Osama bin Laden's death - The Times of India

Over and over, repeated time and time again... Indians hoping that China will be hit by a terrorist attack.

Although to the credit of ToI, they seem to have deleted all the posts with the word "chink" in it. Someone is paying more attention nowadays.

No offence but many people regard the ISI as a big terrorist in the World.

Many people might or might not perceive this (Indians have a habit of thinking they know what the world's people think).

The FACT though is that the Indian Army is a terrorist in Kashmir along with some other groups.

Over and over, repeated time and time again... Indians hoping that China will be hit by a terrorist attack.

you're getting some experience of their mentality. ;)

it could happen after all, Indians terrorize their own country in the name of false flags.

Well, just read the comments on this article.

China backs Pakistan govt after Osama bin Laden's death - The Times of India

Although to the credit of ToI, they seem to have deleted all the posts with the word "chink" in it. Pleasant surprise.

Well Some Chinese might want US to be hit by a terrorist attack.

PS:Atleast I don't want any terrorist attack in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom