What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a sad state of affairs when you rationalize like this.. btw, more than 3000 people die every month in USA due to unnatural reasons. But they did come to asia and screwed up Afghanistan and Pakistan due to 9/11

Till the time Boots on the ground were not happeneing you were calling drones as serious intrusions.

Now with Op Gerinimo, the ante has been upped..

Wait for the next shift in levels and then even boots on the ground will seem acceptable

no no. I've not called drones serious violations of airspace. They are just war crimes.

A serious violation I think would be when some sort of invasion occurs, or infrastructure is targeted to make a country defenceless and in a state of rubble. Think Iraq war as a serious violation.

But the drone strikes are completely despicable. I haven't changed my mind there. The brown nosing some people do over it is just as despicable imo.

The way i look at such warning being issued, more likely to warn Pakistan's arch rival neighbor not to take advantage of the present situation of Pakistan, such as those so-called surgical attack hot air much more than targeting US, since at this moment, US and Pakistan still ally in War on terror.

Its quite annoying seeing Indians talking big using US as like their own god father taking cheap shots at China and Pakistan relationship, sadly probably because of their natural born inferiority complex and jealousy mentality started to kick in which blind their mind completely.

However its will be kind of embarrassing for people from a country thats keep boosting their so-called "upcoming superpower" ego while lacking the confident to compare itself directly against its rivals, sad but true, perhaps "superpower delusion" will be a more appropriate reality for such loser.

no no. I've not called drones serious violations of airspace. They are just war crimes.

A serious violation I think would be when some sort of invasion occurs, or infrastructure is targeted to make a country defenceless and in a state of rubble. Think Iraq war as a serious violation.

But the drone strikes are completely despicable. I haven't changed my mind there. The brown nosing some people do over it is just as despicable imo.

I don't know why the Pakistani goverment keeps authorizing the drone strikes?

Maybe they think it will lead to less casualties if the drones are striking the targets, rather than hunting them the old-fashioned way?

Maybe they think it will lead to less casualties if the drones are striking the targets, rather than hunting them the old-fashioned way?

I don't know if they do authorize them. They deny it. The Americans say they allow it.

The truth might be in the middle.

Casualties caused by drones are the problem. They're controlled by someone sitting in the US who probably thinks anyone with a turban and a rifle is a miscreant. There's no accountability either.

Drones should just be used for surveillance. Since they claim to have stealth drones that noone can see they can track anyone in real time and send messages to troops on the ground. It is that simple. Drones would not be used in that way in the US for catching criminals for the very reason of civilian casualties. A great deal of hypocrisy and brown nosing is going on here.

We appreciate our Chinese Friend's Support. Pakistani Armed Forces have tarined with Western Forces for 6+ decades and are familiar with their tactics.

Yes, a hand ful of US Soldiers may be hidden in stealth machines but US cannot fit the 1.85 million US Service Personnel in a handful of stealth helicopters. Besides that the PAF radars picked up all F-18s, F15s and US Choppers across the border, plus US aircraft carriers are also tracked by Pakistani radars in the Persian Gulf, Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. I hope that it does not come to that, but Pakistan needs to be prepared for any future scenarios.

it might be a warning to india.

if india dare to challenge pakistan in such a hard time, PLA army alone could take over the whole india in 2 weeks, remember india is bordering with china.

The highlighted part must be the revelation of the century !

2 weeks, China is slow !

Please India isn't E Pakistan.

If you look at history. They have said a lot but if you check the fact they have done very little.

Even if China loses US trade it still exports just under a trillion in goods. With US trade it exports a trillion and a quarter. It's not going to stop it growing.

If the US could stop it growing by not trading with it then it probably would have done.

Simple Math.. Without US trade, the Balance of Payments for China becomes NEGATIVE 120 billion instead of POSITIVE 150 Billion as it is today (a loss of 270 billion dollars per annum). Ask yourself this question. Would China risk it for Pakistan when it has not done it for Taiwan..

The way i look at such warning being issued, more likely to warn Pakistan's arch rival neighbor not to take advantage of the present situation of Pakistan, such as those so-called surgical attack hot air much more than targeting US, since at this moment, US and Pakistan still ally in War on terror.

Its quite annoying seeing Indians talking big using US as like their own god father taking cheap shots at China and Pakistan relationship, sadly probably because of their natural born inferiority complex and jealousy mentality started to kick in which blind their mind completely.

However its will be kind of embarrassing for people from a country thats keep boosting their so-called "upcoming superpower" ego while lacking the confident to compare itself directly against its rivals, sad but true, perhaps "superpower delusion" will be a more appropriate reality for such loser.

India is no superpower mate.. Frankly its no competition to China even which itself is only an emerging power.. So give that a rest. Anyone who knows Indian establishment, knows that present Indian actions are simply driven by economical considerations. Nothing more, Nothing less. And at this time, a military conflict is the worst thing for the economy. Hence the insecurity in Pakistan about an Indian attack is more ill founded than an attack by martians.

As someone else mentioned in another thread.. At this time, the only thing India is reaching for with regard to Pakistan is a bowl of popcorn since the events in that part of the continent are entertaining enough presently without any involvement of India.

btw, didnt Indian govt made a statement recently (before this news item) about India NOT entertaining any thoughts about similar operations in Pakistan. Where as USA made an exactly opposite statement about their intent of repeating Op Geronimo in case other targets are identified in Pakistan. Considering that, it seems a little warped logic to say that this statement is directed at India and not USA.

And About the godfather remark, well, this thread was opened about a supposed warning to USA by China. And hence the references to USA capabilities vis a vis China.

You wont find Indians tom toming achievements of USA or for that matter any other country as a thing to be proud of.. Unlike Pakistanis who even take pride in shipping parts of downed Blackhawk to China in hope that China will recreate a stealth helicopter from that and donate some of those to PAF.. Talk about God father complex ;)

It will be more respectable for people to start debate with "FACTS" rather than shooting some baseless self-proclaim so-called facts for the sake of bashing. Man, remind me of how important "education" should be.
About 20% of China’s exports go to the United States.
us-china-trade-comparison.jpg

I dont think Pakistani govt is authorising any action of USA in Pakistan any more. More accurately, USA is not seeking/informing Pakistan about any of their key activities in that area due to the fear of details being leaked out to terrorists by the rogue elements in the Pakistani establishment..

It will be more respectable for people to start debate with "FACTS" rather than shooting some baseless self-proclaim so-called facts for the sake of bashing. Man, remind me of how important "education" should be.
About 20% of China’s exports go to the United States.

The point of your rant being??

You can't be more wrong on this.....It is quite logical that warning is issued in respect to attack on Pakistan....In last 30 years of my life i have not heard about India attacking Pakistan, so saying warning is directed against india would be wrong...The second part is - God forbids if there is any mumbai like terror attack in India then no warnings will work...GOI will have only one choice i.e. respond appropriately....

Sorry , this part is not worth a reply...b/w this definitely gives an inclination about inferiority complex/ bubble you are living in...

This only time will tell...As of now we are well on course to our aspirations..

God forbids if there is any mumbai like terror attack in India then no warnings will work...GOI will have only one choice i.e. respond appropriately....

And if that response involves any kind of military action, then it will likely spiral into a full blown-war.

Pakistan and the US are still allies, which is why the Pakistani government tolerates the drone attacks.

If India tries something on the other hand, it will ignite a much larger conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom