What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to sign off with personal observation, hopefully, related to this.
In late 2011 when I visited Karachi I was privileged to be granted a tour of the Pakistani Naval Base near/at Keamari, along with a few very close family members. Of course we passed all security background checks. Our entry to the Base was not particularly hard at all. We were allowed to take pictures of the staff and the warships but requested not to share--and I will not, not that it would matter at all if someone wants to do the harm. What I observed was dedication but also 3rd world standards everywhere. The poor loaders/laborers coming from villages. The ostentatious displays of gun-toting 'guards'. Our host was a young navy official. VERY nice, professional and polite. He pointed toward a mass of land with a village on it, less than half a mile and said: That are our biggest worries. Against that was directed a few guards and whatnot. It didn't take much to realize that, even with some underwater protective measures, it wouldn't take much for a determined enemy to inflict some major damage to, what could be called, Pakistan's Pearl Harbor.
And this is not just Pakistan. But probably most of the 3rd World. Any determined enemy with significant local ideological and logistical support as well as, presumably, foreign support could continue to bleed Pakistan. Today's attackers may have not gained all the goals. May be tomorrow is another target.
[Typed fast--can review later. Good bye for now]

Geo News is Hell bent on spreading the negative propaganda and demoralizing Pakistani Nation. Just listen the words from female news caster .

they are targeting our vital assets ,
afghanistan is providing them with all information about our vital locations
they are trained there by RAW , MOSAD , CIA amd RAM to attack PAKISTAN

The only features that can make a person look foreign in Pakistan is if they have African or Oriental features.

Besides that, Pakistanis have diverse looks and can pass for other races such as White, Spanish, or Middle Eastern.

In other words, if these terrorists don't look like Black or Chinese, then you cannot say that they are foreign.

The operation is complete, I have given the updates and my views (and faced bashing). My work here is done, this thread moving towards destruction.

Pakistan+Air+Force+is+relaying+on+the+FLIR+Systems+Star+Safire+III+EOIR+sensor+ball+with+its+C-130+transport+aircraft+and+to+track+the+movement+of+Taliban+terrorist+groups+at+night+%25282%2529.jpg

Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is using one of its C-130 transport aircraft equipped with the FLIR Systems Star Safire III EO/IR sensor ball to track the movement of terrorists.

Read more: PAF Minhas Airbase / Kamra Air Base Under Terrorist Attack: Post Attack Situation ~ Pakistan Military Review

Alhamdulillah it is over now. Pak forces has done it again. Long Live Pak forces. Long live Pakistan.

yes i'd say they did a good job......im sure our enemies and ill-wishers are slamming their fists on the table now, flustered that their little nefarious schemes arent going so well

They should have kept one these terrorists alive and got intelligence to hunt the rest !

As Far as i got to know 9 Terrorists wearing Armed Forces Uniforms entered the base. The security forces responded, an air defense personnel has been seriously injured.No Damage done to any aircraft stationed there. Fire-brigade and Ambulance and other rescue teams have already reached at the spot.A fuel depot exploded due to terrorists grenades attack.Main Targets were Saab-2000 AWACS and JF-17 Thunder production line factory. 6-7 Terrorists have already been killed. I hope atleast one is caught alive by our security forces so that further intel could be gathered about the planning of the attack. So it looks like this attack by the terrorists has been failed miserably unlike previous similar attack on PNS base Mehran.Thanks to our security forces :sniper::pakistan: but the point of concern is that they shouldn't be allowed to enter the base at all.
BTW I don't know much about defense but even a lay-man like me can figure out that why would some rag-tag militants need to target Surveillance Aircrafts like P3C Orion or Saab 2000 specifically unless its been assisted or sponsored by some FOREIGN hand:whistle:

No damage confirmed, yet...
Reports that 5 of them gunned down...
One dead terrorist been taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom