What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably some a-holes from across the border....if things were my way, these aircrafts would be doing sonic booms over Kabul right about now....over karzai's house
yep brothers looks so ,
that place is breeding ground for anti PAKISTAN conspiracies and terrorists

So basically attack failed and a few casualties on Pakistan's side let us pray for their speedy recovery.

RIP to the Shaheed security forces.

Guys im not trolling but then this is not a good news, fingers will be raised on your nuke facilities too.. Sad!

there is a difference between an air base and nuke facility, why dont you try to go near our nuke facility and find out for your self. we had open access to our military facilities all the time and its not possible to fortify an entire airbase

PAF should hunt the rest as soon as possible so they cant get back up.

Operation should still be on regardless of this provocation. TTP and other goons are on edge, this was to suspected nobody said it was going to be easy.

there is a difference between an air base and nuke facility, why dont you try to go near our nuke facility and find out for your self. we had open access to our military facilities all the time and its not possible to fortify an entire airbase

Give it a couple of days this will still be used as an excuse even though the attack was a failure.

why is PAF waiting till the end of eid? , just give TTP their eidi (a$$ whoppin) ASAP!!!

why is PAF waiting till the eid ends, just give TTP their eidi (a$$ whoppin) ASAP!!!

That is what the TTP probably want. The longer it takes more of their militants will be demoralized and might surrender.

well at moment agency nt giving official statement abt who were behind attackers ... but they saying that The body of attacker which is covered is explosive is found and attacker seems like foreigner... reports are more saying that Two Jawan are Shaheed .. Nt confirmed ... And Situation is now undercontrol ... ANd Pakistan Airforce Flying Saab Over the Air Base now ...

OH COME ON.... YOU WANT TO BE DICTATED BY THE TERRORISTS WHAT THE PAKISTANI STATE CAN AND CAN NOT DO?

NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE FROM THE SAME STOCK OF PEOPLE WHO JUSTIFY EVERYTHING ON ISLAMISTS BEHALF
am reading through all of this i am thinking are you anti islamist or ur liberalist?

well at moment agency nt giving official statement abt who were behind attackers ... but they saying that The body of attacker which is covered is explosive is found and attacker seems like foreigner... reports are more saying that Two Jawan are Shaheed .. Nt confirmed ... And Situation is now undercontrol ... ANd Pakistan Airforce Flying Saab Over the Air Base now ...

Thanks for the update, welcome to the forum.

Good night guys and gals. At-least I can sleep relaxed now.

I have decided to grant myself a holiday tomorrow :D
No man! U can't relax now. The cunning enemy alwayz attacks whenever U are feeling safe and relaxing. U shold be on high alert all the times.........:smokin:

Hyperion stop being so over dramatic bro the attack failed.

Security forces now must develop proper co-ordination, there's a clear fault line in co-ordination. Security forces must analyse all intelligence leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom