What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before jumping on India, why dont you wait for few days and let the investigation to be completed. .

Guys, lets face it. Its not India. Truthfully, with India, Pakistan can eventually make peace. With these MOFO's, you can't even make sense out of. These people are religious fanatics who twisted the religion to give them a license to kill civilians and others everywhere......these are the BIGGEST threat to Pakistan first and then to others.

It is TIME that Pakistan took these terrorists out for its own sake. Getting rid of these people will help Pakistan become a prosperous, moderate and economically stronger nation. There is PLENTY of talent there, just lacking the security situation. I think all Pakistanis should support getting rid of these talibans. They are no good for Pakistan, her image in the world's standing and its internal security.

In your right mind , are you ? The attackers were all killed and there was no damage to the aircraft stationed there ... What is your definition of " success " ? :azn:
How do we know the objective of the attackers? Why would we know everything about what was damaged already? Was the airbase just a target of opportunity for mayhem or was there a deeper purpose?

In your right mind , are you ? The attackers were all killed and there was no damage to the aircraft stationed there ... What is your definition of " success " ? :azn:
but they successfully penetrated inside the base and had made some damage .......... so what kind of success is that
operation is still not over and some terrorists are still there as per latest reports

Have you ever wondered if these terrorists got two time lucky keeping in mind that no internal help was provided and it was done with help of foreign intelligence, don't you think a well coordinated Special forces team with latest gadgets, weapons, best training can get and destroy these important assets.

So think before you start pointing fingers at coz either you are blaming wrong people or you are ignoring the security lapses.

Krait that is not a fair assessment of the situation. The problem is these TTP guys are completely brain-washed. They don't have a clearly defined surgical target, the only objective is mayhem and go out with a bang! (they just want to die, they actively try to die!)

In such a scenario, it's very difficult if not impossible to stop such a looney bull!

Yes, because Pakistan sees itself as the umbrella under which Muslim fanaticism can stay safe and grow strong until the days it can be sent back out of the land to terrify the whole world

Who started that mess in the first place , you hypocrites ? :angry: ... Your country raised a whole new breed of terrorist for its own interests , provided them training to defeat USSR ... So STFU and move on !

You will be soon invited to FOX news to present your conspiracy theories and confusion of " what is real and what isn't " thinking ...

How do we know the objective of the attackers? Why would we know everything about what was damaged already? Was the airbase just a target of opportunity for mayhem or was there a deeper purpose?
purpose was to destroy saab 2000 surveillance aircraft and to damage jf-17 factory

Isn't the objective of the attackers more than obvious ? :azn: To cause damage worth billions to Pakistan by destroying or damaging aircraft ! Believe me , our media is more than free to report if any such damage has occurred ... Come back to the real world ! Even if that was , it failed miserably , the terrorist are being handled at grave's custom by the angel of death and being dispatched to hell !

Before jumping on India, why dont you wait for few days and let the investigation to be completed. When your own Intel had alredy sniffed the attack, dont you think its just nonsense to blame India again and again?Or the attackers, just being foreign national (God knows how do you come to this conclusion so early) is enough evidence for India to be behind this ghastly suicidal mission?
Anyways, RIP to the brave soldiers who lost their lives and just burn the masterminds of this attack to hell. God save India and Pakistan.Peace.
they targeted saab 2000 , so?

Yeah , my friend you took the Musharraf's ground situation based ideology of " Pakistan First " very seriously ... Good for you , I wish same for 180 million Pakistanis still stuck in delusions of Ummah ...

Nope, this is the ideological stand point I took in 1995, as a KID! Paid a heavy price and lost the love of my parents. HOWEVER, in 2012 my parents and the whole extended family agrees with me. I WON IN THE END!

there were reports about this attack. There was specific report about an attack at an airbase before dawn. This clearly shows a breakdown in security coordination -
No specific date or location in the report, right? In D.C. we see these in the news after terror attacks all the time. I call them CYA operations - the intel or law-enforcement community working to cover its a$$ at missing something important: "See, we didn't miss anything, I issued a warning! Don't fire me! If I can get through this I'll work my way higher up the career ladder!"

I don't see why you should treat your intel boys with any greater respect than we Americans treat ours.

Krait that is not a fair assessment of the situation. The problem is these TTP guys are completely brain-washed. They don't have a clearly defined surgical target, the only objective is mayhem and go out with a bang! (they just want to die, they actively try to die!)

In such a scenario, it's very difficult if not impossible to stop such a looney bull!
May be....but look from neutral angle buddy, Mehran and now this, it raises question about how much we are prepared against these attacks.....26/11 showed us how insecure our homes are......These are incidents which makes us to look back at re-think at the security preparations of ours....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom