What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Express tribune is claiming that one plane was damaged

am reading through all of this i am thinking are you anti islamist or ur liberalist?

HMMMMM..... Actually, I'm a very religious person. I just don't follow the screwed up interpretation of Salafists.

Call me whatever. I love my country and it's people first, EVERYTHING ELSE is secondary.

Thanks Alot :) ... The thing i was thinking that why so called TTP want to attack Saab ? i mean without Strong intelligence support it was nt possible to get so much accurate information . Indian are involved in this

PAKISTAN is attacked ,
PAKISTANIS are killed ,
our property is destroyed ............ we suffer in every way
still we are labelled as terrorists , still america is skeptical about our role ,
still india is innocent and we are evil
Before jumping on India, why dont you wait for few days and let the investigation to be completed. When your own Intel had alredy sniffed the attack, dont you think its just nonsense to blame India again and again?Or the attackers, just being foreign national (God knows how do you come to this conclusion so early) is enough evidence for India to be behind this ghastly suicidal mission?
Anyways, RIP to the brave soldiers who lost their lives and just burn the masterminds of this attack to hell. God save India and Pakistan.Peace.

How could we know if they succeeded?

In your right mind , are you ? The attackers were all killed and there was no damage to the aircraft stationed there ... What is your definition of " success " ? :azn:

Have we started the speculation and blame game......let me know....:coffee:
LOL - Not yet! From tomorrow. Let me know of the date Indians vote for a showdown on the forum. :D

Thanks Alot :) ... The thing i was thinking that why so called TTP want to attack Saab ? i mean without Strong intelligence support it was nt possible to get so much accurate information . Indian are involved in this
Have you ever wondered if these terrorists got two time lucky keeping in mind that no internal help was provided and it was done with help of foreign intelligence, don't you think a well coordinated Special forces team with latest gadgets, weapons, best training can get and destroy these important assets.

So think before you start pointing fingers at coz either you are blaming wrong people or you are ignoring the security lapses.

Call me whatever. I love my country and it's people first, EVERYTHING ELSE is secondary.

Yeah , my friend you took the Musharraf's ground situation based ideology of " Pakistan First " very seriously ... Good for you , I wish same for 180 million Pakistanis still stuck in delusions of Ummah ...

PAKISTAN is attacked ,
PAKISTANIS are killed ,
our property is destroyed ............ we suffer in every way
still we are labelled as terrorists , still america is skeptical about our role ,
still india is innocent and we are evil
Yes, because Pakistan sees itself as the umbrella under which Muslim fanaticism can stay safe and grow strong until the days it can be sent back out of the land to terrify the whole world. India certainly looks innocent by comparison!

If you want to change that perception don't ****** but change your conduct.

there were reports about this attack. There was specific report about an attack at an airbase before dawn. This clearly shows a breakdown in security coordination. I dont know how many attacks will make this coordination work. And how come at such an important base they did not have night vision devices? Such lapses baffle me!!

The policy of concealment paying off not mentioning the foreign intelligence agencies who are doing this is making them more brave,there has to be some explanation who really did this and finger pointing by army or government.People are so fed up and angry at these attacks and the foreign intels who do this get away with everything that happens here so easily.

LOL - Not yet! From tomorrow. Let me know of the date Indians vote for a showdown on the forum. :D
To be extremely honest, almost every Indian would have wanted loss of SAAB and C-130, not JF-17 coz you can easily build them soon but at the same time no casualties of any officer or any Pakistani person.

Its hard to say, but deep down they really wanted what I just said. Hope you guys can relate to it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom