What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the way I see it, damage would have been more if there was no former warning.....no matter how good the attack you plan, if enemy has a slightest idea of expecting it in nearby time, the response reaction is reduced significantly....

Thanks Last Hope for the good news.

All security offices need to shift to no man land, GHQ shall move to some hill or tunnel.

Although this attack was repelled, it will have VERY SERIOUS implications on our Nuclear Weapons Program.

Propaganda Storm about Nukes coming soon.

C-130 doing search operation.

9k7955.png

Although this attack was repelled, it will have VERY SERIOUS implications on our Nuclear Weapons Program.

Propaganda Storm about Nukes coming soon.
times of india would have the first orgasm :lol::lol:

What a great timing by Leon Panetta of saying "That nukes can fall in hands of Terrorists". I 110% believe that foreigners are behind it. Pakistan should hit them hard now for once and for all and use this incident to put pressure on NATO-AISAF to DO MORE on their side. Because killed terrorist is TAJIK or other central Asian nation.

Salute to Security wing for saving the assets.

dont know saw on social network but i think it's from kamra air base
Google PNS Mehran base attack pictures.
lolz PAF say there was no JF-17 on base its mean they already moved for rise third squadron :D
Actually, the third squadron fighters were sent to No.7 on April 5, 2012, and they were latter called back due to pilot conversion training problems. Now the third squadron will be No.15 in Kamra according to Think Tanks on forum.

(PS. THE FIRST BODY IS IDENTIFIED. FOREIGN PERSON, THE NATIONALITY IS NOT SPECIFIED).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom