What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with the banner? A bunch of terrorists managed to get pass the security checks of that airbase and have caused a lot of damage. Nothing to be proud of.

SLEEP TIGHT TONIGHT......... PAF IS AWAKE

PROVED:D

What needs to happen on a national level is a serious review of how we do security.

Which idiot has allowed population to grow in and around Kamra?

lol?

same idiot who has allowed the merge of cities and towns with cantts. it is inevitable, as the unplanned population grows it gets nearer to bases and installations. even if you rule out the corruption and mismanagement, its inevitable, unless an entire base is moved out in the wilderness

What needs to happen on a national level is a serious review of how we do security.Which idiot has allowed population to grow in and around Kamra?

I agree 100%.

Now is the time that whole nation of 180 million should wake up. Everyone needs to keep their eyes and ears open. Anyone suspicious and anyone looking odd must be reported to the security officials. Media needs to play a huge role here to educate the masses on how the nation can contribute.

u also take rest ,ur here since last night and giving informations .....
i am extremely concerned about the damage,
yar Neend kahan aani hae ....
i am praying for minimum damage , cos news that at 1st instances i got were not good.
I am still concerned about saabs and the extent of damage because flames were of some aircraft ....

Didnt know there was a 9 seater JF 17 in service ;)

btw, this is from DAWN.com..
no those 9 terrorists are in goat heaven now. I am talking about the ones that no one counted. the guys who issued the press statement while onboard the JF-17.

I am not questioning your source of information. just challenging the claim. their claim ( max damage to airport) vs security claim (minimal etc). only time will tell what actually happened.

I think guys like FOO_FIGHTER should be in the Indian FOREIGN office
(MANIPULATIVE):angry:

Last time i heard geo news was claiming that sab-2000 is the aircraft that got damaged

@Imran Khan

Are you sure that the c-130 was the aircraft to sustain a damage ? and the damage was just the tail part?

I agree 100%.

Now is the time that whole nation of 180 million should wake up. Everyone needs to keep their eyes and ears open. Anyone suspicious and anyone looking odd must be reported to the security officials. Media needs to play a huge role here to educate the masses on how the nation can contribute.
actually some ignorant and religiously blind people have great sympathy for these bloody Talibans who are using Islam to destroy and kill Muslims and Islamic countries.
they are also causing divide in our nation by calling all other facts non muslims ,
they attack shias , sunnis and everyone who is opposed to their ideology

Rumors of another attack , any news anyone ???

Dear Peaceful Civilian,

Don't be so narrow minded about your own religion. Our Prophet (peace be upon him) and all our sahabas (peace be upon them all) fought, worked, learned, lived and did everything a normal human does while fasting. Don't think if Science has advanced and now we know things like response time or whatever, we have to alter our religion.

Science comes from religion but religion doesn't come from science.

I personally work harder, better and smarter when I am fasting. Today's incident has nothing to do with response time. And I personally believe that other countries might be involved in luring the terrorists for these attacks. Pakistan is the Muslim Super Power, obviously none of the countries would like Pakistan to acquire high tech planes such as JF-17 and others.
Evolution of science have changed the whole scenario of war.
You can't fight with the bare hand or will sword Against flying jets or compare J17 with F22, Pakfa, J20.
Your words "I personally work harder, better and smarter when I am fasting" Your good determination
But reality is opposite.
We see in ramadan, people suffering headache everywhere, Fighting in roads, in traffic.
When fasting, it lowers your blood pressure, Low activities in office. Human can't meet even normal work requirement during fasting.
This is what i am saying, ban of religious activities during duty.
You know, 40+ Sunni people , all leaders in a row killed in Karachi during Milad, because even Sunnis security Voluntary people were praying at this time. Who was responsible for loss of their leaders?
So, No prayer, No fast/roza at time of army duty.
remember, Allah can't help in these situation.

Rumors of another attack , any news anyone ???

thats sadly an attack on buses going via taliban infested Kohistan to Pakistani nothern areas
15 passengers marched out and executed by terrorists who normally do so on sectarian bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom