What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF release the pictures of militants kindly somebody upload them

There is nothing on PAF Website as yet..... I have tried to contact the Air Directorate, but i have been told he's in a meeting at HQ.

B Mehsud was indeed killed. H. Mehsud is alive. If we are the handlers then the TTP wouldn't be working with us if we are killing them would we?

In response to This attack PAF should bomb Mehsud Tribe day and nigh .I am sure with in hours of few bombs and few Terrorist plus future terrorist dead these scum bags will sing.

Pakistan will hire and train terrorist and then send them to Mumbai for attacks?

No Muslim will die for a kuffar nation like the U.S., but Pakistan which is an Islamic state, so yeah.

I say again and again first take out indian RAW backed FAZALULLAH the rest is branches the problem root is RAW and indian 17 INDIAN concils in afghanistan neutralize all of them = TTP support ends WE WIN:pakistan:

Pakistan will hire and train terrorist and then send them to Mumbai for attacks?

I am sure you represent that little community in Pakistan which never needs peace. We also have a few like that in India.

Best solution, lock both you up in a room and you fight your hearts out and kill each other and finally peace will prevail.

I say again and again first take out indian RAW backed FAZALULLAH the rest is branches the problem root is RAW and indian 17 INDIAN concils in afghanistan neutralize all of them = TTP support ends WE WIN:pakistan:

Dear hate fill brother,, can I request you for source please for the bold part?

No need to do operation in NW instead FCUK the AFHAN noristan and kunar WITH reaper like Drones from China we have the right to defend ourselves from invaders :pakistan:

Gets one to wonder exactly how dangerous this is...

These...men... feel nothing. These men think nothing. They probably fear nothing. You have to consider, atleast for the soldiers' sake, about how can you fight an enemy that wants death as his ultimate prize? One that will blow himself up when you move in for the kill.

An excellent defensive operation led by the Air Force... BUT,

These terrorists to their masters are EXPENDABLE.... OUR SOLDIERS ARE NOT! You can extend the boundary wall 50km from the base if you want... more of these people will come, and when our men will engage them, they will blow up, extend it a 100km, they will blow up...

We need to clear our minds and focus ourselves on just how we want to stand... If with these inhuman savages, fine... If not, then our response must be as clear and as focused.... "SIC SEMPER EVELLO MORTEM Terrorists!" ... No sympathy, all terrorists in captivity must face a blindfold and a firing squad!

A very good post indeed buddy. I wish this type of thinking should exist in PA also, some times the policies we make against others back fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom