What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Peaceful Civilian,

Don't be so narrow minded about your own religion. Our Prophet (peace be upon him) and all our sahabas (peace be upon them all) fought, worked, learned, lived and did everything a normal human does while fasting. Don't think if Science has advanced and now we know things like response time or whatever, we have to alter our religion.

Science comes from religion but religion doesn't come from science.

I personally work harder, better and smarter when I am fasting. Today's incident has nothing to do with response time. And I personally believe that other countries might be involved in luring the terrorists for these attacks. Pakistan is the Muslim Super Power, obviously none of the countries would like Pakistan to acquire high tech planes such as JF-17 and others.

It is a sad day today but I pray to Allah that may He The Protector, The Forgiver and The Most Merciful protect Pakistan from her enemies and may Allah make Pakistan a symbol of pride for all the Muslim Ummah. Ameen.

Back stabbing is the hiddden quality of INDIANs, now ,KHAD,RAW,CIA+MOSSAD you people have common enemy ISLAM and Muslims no reference required FOO_FIGHTER Ahh time waister INDIAN:pakistan:

With soo much love and respect from you, my eyes are full of tears. Want to say something else? It might help you in personal life maybe.

:coffee:

kamra.jpg

i have been on this thread since last night :hang2:

any information about which aircraft got damaged,
can any body provide pics of those pigs who attacked the base

Whats up with the banner? A bunch of terrorists managed to get pass the security checks of that airbase and have caused a lot of damage. Nothing to be proud of.

What needs to happen on a national level is a serious review of how we do security.

Which idiot has allowed population to grow in and around Kamra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom