What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

i dont disagree with your comments but lets together keep this discussion out of this thread
I say together because I responded to a question that relates to sectarian killing of Gilgit people.
the thread will go off topic

Evolution of science have changed the whole scenario of war.
You can't fight with the bare hand or will sword Against flying jets or compare J17 with F22, Pakfa, J20.
Your words "I personally work harder, better and smarter when I am fasting" Your good determination
But reality is opposite.
We see people suffering headache every. during time of fasting, Fighting in roads, in traffic.
When fasting, it lowers your blood pressure, Low activities in office. Human can't meet even normal work requirement during fasting.
This is what i am saying, ban of religious activities during duty.
You know, 40+ Sunni people , all leaders in a row killed in Karachi, because even Sunnis security Voluntary people were praying at this time. Who was responsible for loss of their leaders?
So, No prayer, No fast/roza at time of army duty.
remember, Allah can't help in these situation.

thats sadly an attack on buses going via taliban infested Kohistan to Pakistani nothern areas
15 passengers marched out and executed by terrorists who normally do so on sectarian bases

Irfan Bhai how can these Terrorists attack and more so move around with such reckless abandonment knowing that we won't be able to stop them till the deed has been done ! And by that time they just melt away back into the populace or the mountains; how do you fight such an enemy ?

Firstly, the entry to the base is from the main Rawalpindi - Peshawar GT Road, however some news report suggest that the culprits tried to enter from some adjacent village to the base. Sorry but i didn't pick up any news on any aircraft destroyed.
Some weeks earlier, some media sources went all frenzy claiming a major fire has caused millions worth of damage to the MRF, where in fact, some dry grass far away from any facility, had caught fire due to the smouldering summer heat. Rather than making assumptions, Lets wait for the official statement. !!

If you did not 'hear' about it does not really mean it did not happen. Here is the statement of the Defense Minister Kamra attack: ‘Minimal damage, militant deaths clear proof of preparedness’ – The Express Tribune and do a Google Map to see that the attackers entered through west of the base where there is a lone road leading from the village into the base. This is the point from where the attackers entered the base. Kindly avoid patronizing in the future if your own information base is limited!

two attack today? is today 16th.08 a special day?

Irfan Bhai how can these Terrorists attack and more so move around with such reckless abandonment knowing that we won't be able to stop them till the deed has been done ! And by that time they just melt away back into the populace or the mountains; how do you fight such an enemy ?

By attacking and killing the ideology and not just the people following that ideology.. I know its easier said than done, but thats the only way to do it really...

Taliban have some sympathisers and support among the people. lets not kid ourselves
this is why taliban are so generous in disposing off their foot soldiers. because the resource pool is big

there are levels of support at different levels and intensity. apart from google map or some foreign entity help, there is always a chance that some disgruntled radicalised person would have given the inside information. ex Airforce personnel have been caught in the past that were found to be sympathisers or active members of terrorist outfits.

the assassination attempt on Gen Musharraf was masterminded by ex PAF guys. the mastermind and leader of GHQ attack was a military hospital guy and so on.

nato helicopter has been destroy n seven soilder has died Game On:devil:

please stay on topic

In pictures they were showing Il-76 in PAF colour scheme, but couldn't make out if it was damaged or not.

actually some ignorant and religiously blind people have great sympathy for these bloody Talibans who are using Islam to destroy and kill Muslims and Islamic countries.
they are also causing divide in our nation by calling all other facts non muslims ,
they attack shias , sunnis and everyone who is opposed to their ideology

You are right; but then it is the duty of the media to educate the public that the foreign intelligence agencies have infiltrated the militants and using them for their gains. The message needs to be repeated again and again on every TV channel, radio, and even mosques and social groups (face book etc). Gradually it will start to become clear that these militants are actually an operational wing of CIA, Mossad and RAW.

By attacking and killing the ideology and not just the people following that ideology.. I know its easier said than done, but thats the only way to do it really...

Taliban have some sympathisers and support among the people. lets not kid ourselves
this is why taliban are so generous in disposing off their foot soldiers. because the resource pool is big

there are levels of support at different levels and intensity. apart from google map or some foreign entity help, there is always a chance that some disgruntled radicalised person would have given the inside information. ex Airforce personnel have been caught in the past that were found to be sympathisers or active members of terrorist outfits.

the assassination attempt on Gen Musharraf was masterminded by ex PAF guys. the mastermind and leader of GHQ attack was a military hospital guy and so on.

Ideologies never die ! I think greater incentives provided to the local population of militant infested areas to entice them into sending their loved ones to schools and colleges would be the way to go but I just can't figure out how one does that and still continue fighting along the way ! How does one strike up a balance between the two to ensure that neither the locals are alienated nor the militants allowed to have an upper hand ?

Evolution of science have changed the whole scenario of war.
You can't fight with the bare hand or will sword Against flying jets or compare J17 with F22, Pakfa, J20.
Your words "I personally work harder, better and smarter when I am fasting" Your good determination
But reality is opposite.
We see in ramadan, people suffering headache everywhere, Fighting in roads, in traffic.
When fasting, it lowers your blood pressure, Low activities in office. Human can't meet even normal work requirement during fasting.
This is what i am saying, ban of religious activities during duty.
You know, 40+ Sunni people , all leaders in a row killed in Karachi during Milad, because even Sunnis security Voluntary people were praying at this time. Who was responsible for loss of their leaders?
So, No prayer, No fast/roza at time of army duty.
remember, Allah can't help in these situation.

This is what I call excellent discussion... glad to read both of your posts. Keep them coming.

Very civil and knowledgeable debate on Positive Religion Determination and Progressive Evolution with Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom