What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. Are both ZDK-03 and Saab Erieye Awacs usually stationed at Kamra?

Bhaiya if I am not mistaken having pattay is quite acceptable!

I don't like it BTW.

Well, it shouldn't be acceptable. These are the individuals who are most susceptible to the virulent version of religion!

If it is damaged, it is good for pakistan. Pak engineer will learn internal on AWACs. In a long run helps them to reverse engineer.

you discussed one possibilty and i discussed another possibility. Tell me, why Base commandar, Wing Commandor and other senior officer went to fight the terrorists? Like the maani said above, it is driving him nuts. Than obviously it is the case of driving something nuts to senior leaders of base due to which they jumped into a fire fight?

PAF is not telling what kind of damage has been done. This behaviour is confirming the rumours, something very bad has happened.

Also the base commandor joining the fight, we dont see such kind of news until something serious happens and top leadership involve themselve in fighting, which again arouse the suspicion of something ugly happening.!

On the contrary. This practice is quit frequent in our armed forces be it the SWAT operation or the Kamra operation. BTW do you take that an attack on Kamra of this magnitude would be a small matter for the said commanders? Hardly so.

First protect your key military installations from repeated attacks and then think about handling other countries.More the number of attacks, more lightly will Pakistan's armed services be taken.

We did. Quit efficiently, I might add. The more the number of attacks squashed, the more the number of these imbeciles slaughtered, the more the things for you to chew on, that is if you are wise enough.....

your air bases are FREE FOR ALL by the looks of things.

SHOCKED how easy it seems.

IMAGINE wat a well trained commando unit could do to PAK BASES

Yeah. A free for all turkey shoot. So much so that even the base commander decided to have some fun.

In many such cases, where large facilities have to be protected, a limited breech can be effected and is possible. What matters is that they were identified while attempting the breech, cordoned off within 15 -20 meters of the outer perimeter wall, could not go any further and could not even escape. And subsequently were killed one by one.

This is not a failure, but is a success. Those who understand the overall physical security management systems for such facilities call it a successful security operation.

Please don't jump to uninformed and poor analytical conclusions.

Read this. Read it again.

Well, it shouldn't be acceptable. These are the individuals who are most susceptible to the virulent version of religion!

These are also the individuals best suited to quash the said virulent claims. Besides who are we to dictate anyone's religious practices as long as they do not interfere with the basic human ethic.

All i'll say now is that the banner on top of the page be taken off by the management.

Too early now.

who provide training,weapons,money to all these terrorists to have such organised and planned attack ? i hope Indians will not say its ISI who want to destabilize Pakistan.

we are no one to suspect any ones belief ...who knows may be he is more religious and patriotic than everyone of us..Remember "Much suspicion is sin"

Secondly by saying this just because of few talibs you are indirectly disgracing the sunat

welldone SSG-SSW :pakistan: :pakistan: :yahoo: :yahoo: :tup:

look the dead dog

430368_513298468697067_1373640529_n.jpg

we are no one to suspect any ones belief ...who knows may be he is more religious and patriotic than everyone of us..Remember "Much suspicion is sin"

Secondly by saying this just because of few talibs you are indirectly disgracing the sunat
Mate you're still so indifferent to what is happening, how the society has become so polarized?

Get out of Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad or wherever you're living. Travel the length and breadth of Pakistan. Observe with your own eyes what habibi "Sunnah" has brought upon Pakistan!

What would you prefer: Why not just hand-over the whole of Pakistan, rather fight these "Sunnah" freaks, AKA the all mighty religious nut jobs, who consider Pakistan their personal property?

If you want harsh examples, I will oblige, however, I rather not on such an open forum. What say you?

Apathy is the glove into which evil slips its hand!

"You messed with us and now you will see deadly consequences either you are sitting anywhere in the world"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom