What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
you discussed one possibilty and i discussed another possibility. Tell me, why Base commandar, Wing Commandor and other senior officer went to fight the terrorists? Like the maani said above, it is driving him nuts. Than obviously it is the case of driving something nuts to senior leaders of base due to which they jumped into a fire fight?

Here's an extract from your own Mani's post, may be it helps you to understand something.

2. "[The Taliban] entered at a time when the strike force guards were changing and away for sehri, a few DSG guards were all that were left on the posts, one of whom ran to the next post and raised alarm and was later martyred as he tried to stop some guy physically(hospital reports that half his body was blown away). Two commando units are stationed here (air force commandos) which were quickly brought in thru [deleted] and they quickly took control, there was an exchange of fire on the tarmac(body parts were strewn across the area) and almost within 45 minutes at least 8 of the 9 terrorists were finished off(or they probably detonated themselves on being challenged and having accomplished most of what the'd come to do)"

Make a note of time it took and compare it with what you are suspecting.

Even a novice in the art of mass media would know that the real target of TTP militants was Saab 2000 Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts. They were not even interested in the assembly line of JF Thunder aircraft being co-produced at Kamra. This attack is a rerun of a similar attack on Naval Air Base, Mehran where the target was P3C Orion aircraft used for Long Range Marine Patrol. The motive of the attack was to damage Pakistan’s sophisticated and expensive defense capabilities. TTP which claims to be fighting the occupation forces in Afghanistan are actually fighting to cripple Pakistan’s defense mechanism. And who should be behind these terrorists is not a million dollar question. Read more at: Kamra Attack: TTP is fighting India

Yes you are right, its all in the game baby :wave:

PakistanairforceJF-17ThunderFighterJetsfromNo26SquadronBlackSpidersinZhuhaiAirShow20106.jpg

its forces men hair cut ?:tdown: when you have such things anything can happen

Bhaiya if I am not mistaken having pattay is quite acceptable!

I don't like it BTW.

In normal days everyone chips in with the info saying my uncle,dad,dad's friend, grandfather etc etc is in airforce or military and today when its the most needed where are all those contacts and sources???

Uncle, Grandfather!!

If somebody's grandfather is serving right now, he shouldn't be on this forum TBH!!!

BTW, all the inside is saying AWACS FRIED!

Really hoping for this not to be true.

Here's an extract from your own Mani's post,

why are you indulging me into stuff? i clearly said that this is what a member had to say on a sister forum based upon his sources and i quoted it for the sake of more info.... that is not my personal opinion that is wat he heard from his source and said...

Also as i already said i am praying that this might not be the case and i pray that the damage is minimum and only to a single aircraft but we can't deny any possibility as i m too confused with so many reports with different stories...but the guy i quoted is heard it form a source who according to him is an eyewitness of the event...so you cant easily put it on back burner...the credibility thing lefts with him ....i know nothing

Any actually pics of the dead terrorists or identification?

why are you indulging me into stuff? i clearly said that this is what a member had to say on a sister forum based upon his sources and i quoted it for the sake of more info.... that is not my personal opinion that is wat he heard from his source and said...

Also as i already said i am praying that this might not be the case and i pray that is damage is minimum and only to a single aircraft but we can't deny any possibility as i m too confused with so many reports with different stories...but the guy i quoted is heard it form a source who according to him is an eyewitness of the event...so you cant easily put it on back burner...the credibility thing lefts with him ....i know nothing

Not me dude, other guy dragged you in.

yup there are.. one moment.. I will update my post

(note that all of them were disguised in military uniform, in case you missed the full story)

thats one

cant tell where he took the shot . maybe part of head is blown.
p15b1.jpg

this is the other picture containing all four including the top one in black and white
sendbinary.aspx

The most baffling thing for me is the senior and credible guys on the sister forum who always share some inside tid bids are also silent in the issue and besides every one asking about the exact loss no one of them has replied so far...it may be they are not online ,,,or up with other stuff ...but all we can say is speculation

let me ask pshamim sahib ...may be he can shed some light

There are pics released of all eight apparently, no ID on them though.

PAF-releases-images-of-Kamra-attackers.jpg

This is one guy, others were shown on TV.

In normal days everyone chips in with the info saying my uncle,dad,dad's friend, grandfather etc etc is in airforce or military and today when its the most needed where are all those contacts and sources???

You've been told atleast one SAAB took atleast a small amount of damage bro. You can believe it or you cant and people start trolling and start demanding links when they cannot be provided. Then people again start asking someone tell something and we all repeat cycle again. :|

Anyway,

TTP are hitting our strategic assets, first in Karachi and now here. These assets have highest utility against external opponents. Make what you want of it. TTP are agents or not agents of foriegn spy agencies is a useless discussion, they need to be eliminated whether they're agents or not. There stated goal is overthrow of all present institutions. That goal is independent of Afghan war or WoT. So all the dreamers who think when US leaves things will settle need to wake up and stare at the cold hard reality, they wont go until they destroy everything, they're willing to die for it and we have army cutting bs deals during Mush time, present govt and forces sitting on thier toes and making PAC-PADS with our tax money designated for defense and opposition lifting their balls, opposing operations and marching to Waziristan and WE, the public are the biggest enablers of all these things.

Remember that.

Pakistan's atomic assets not 'endangered' by Kamra attack: US

WASHINGTON: The US Defence Department Thursday said Pakistan's nuclear assets was not "endangered" following a terrorist attack on Kamra Air Force base.

"I do not have any indication that this particular attack (Kamra) has endangered the Pakistani nuclear stockpile," Pentagon Press Secretary George Little told reporters during an off camera news conference.

He was responding to news reports coming from Pakistan that the attack on the military base in Kamra had threatened the safety of Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

"As for the safety of the Pakistani nuclear programmes, we obviously work closely and on regular basis with Pakistani counterparts towards the safety of their nuclear programme. It is our sense that the Pakistani government maintains good security around their nuclear arsenal," Little said.

The Pakistani Taliban has claimed the responsibility of the attack that left nine attackers and a soldier dead and parts of the complex ablaze. But Pentagon maintained that it has no information on this.

"I can't confirm attribution for this particular attack. Obviously we are concerned and saddened by this attack," Little said.

Early this week, US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta had expressed concern that Pakistan's nuclear weapons might land in the hands of terrorist outfits if terrorism inside the country is not brought under control.

Pakistan's atomic assets not 'endangered' by Kamra attack: US

Fck Panetta and his propoganda....

The most baffling thing for me is the senior and credible guys on the sister forum who always share some inside tid bids are also silent in the issue and besides every one asking about the exact loss no one of them has replied so far...it may be they are not online ,,,or up with other stuff ...but all we can say is speculation

Seedhi si baat hai, aaj nhn to kal, it will get out when the serial numbers will be identified.

IL-78's are safe, it's only about the AWACS now.

THe target was AWACS and JF production line apparently.

Looks like some explosions took place in the black and white pics. Maybe hand grenades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom