What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look close you'll see that they also tried to shoot his manhood off......but there wasn't any.

To me it looks like flesh from his fingers.
You can see several different places he has been hit, his fingers, biceps and probably head too. Either it is co-incidence, or sharp shooting to avoid the explosives.

And just a fact, he hardly has a beard.

A RPG exploded near it, and it only got few splinters. That was nothing to be shown as breaking news, and it would be repaid in few hours.

Hi-
Given the severity of the attack- the inteligence and survailance and preparation done by those scums-
How could the rpg miss its target?-
It didnt in mehran attack-

To me it looks like flesh from his fingers.
You can see several different places he has been hit, his fingers, biceps and probably head too. Either it is co-incidence, or sharp shooting to avoid the explosives.

And just a fact, he hardly has a beard.
Its just that somebody making sure that he is really dead- keeping in mind the suicide vest he is wearing-

Hi-
Given the severity of the attack- the inteligence and survailance and preparation done by those scums-
How could the rpg miss its target?-
It didnt in mehran attack-

Don't believe in anything said by media. The Mehran attack was quite different than Kamra. The terrorists had internal support and were inside the base, near hangars with clear vision of Orions.

However yesterday's attack was already intercepted by Intelligence over six days before the attack and the base was ready with SSW guards. They were encountered before they could go in deep, towards the hangars. The place of encounter was fence no.5. They had fired the RPGs from OUTSIDE initially and were in exchange of heavy fire hence did not have enough time to target the aircraft or go any nearer to it. Were encountered on 3rd post out of four at that side set up after intelligence reports.

54 people have been arrested for investigations

430368_513298468697067_1373640529_n.jpg

look fingers of pork shiiiiiiiiiit someone fire on hands before this bastard fire on them :lol:
What is yellow box on his Chest??

Pakistan has 3 quarters of a million troop strength. Can they not afford to put an extra 500-1000 soliders to guard the outer perimeters of all sensitive installations/military bases ??? This is the most simple and effective form of security.This is absolutely absurd and foolish of the Pakistani establishment to continuously allow this to happen. Even if this was an inside job this would still prove very effective.

Or

Pakistani establishment was hoping a breach like this would happen in an effort to elicit more money from the West with the excuse of not enough money to safeguard sensitive installations.

These pan-chodes were targeting the F-16's. And they probably got one or two. We will never know about it.

Pakistan air force base comes under attack | World news | guardian.co.uk

Well even if terrorists who attack Pak carry ID cards, there is no reason for the security agencies to make it public.
You know because your security agencies have to blame it on Afghans, Indians, etc.
I always wonder, Hhw come when terrorists attacks in India, they carry ID cards with them but when some group attack in Pakistan, they only have weapons on them.

10600 U.S. dollars Awarded to Shaheed Soldier Asif's family.

What is yellow box on his Chest??

shadi card hai humy deny aya tha :rofl:

ary bhi sucide bomb jacket hai or kya hai now a days taliban are expert it this .they are fighting USA as you know and killing our 10-20 innocents daily by these useless lives

Links? Any proof?????
A senior member on sister forum

Your government and home minister confirmed the theory.
Actually its more of demonizing Pakistan's reputation . During their 26/11 fighting hours, they pin-pointedly blamed Pakistan for transporting terrorists via fishing boats and carrying ISI identity cards. The story seems more like a Bollywood movie to me :lol:

Why i get the feeling that keeping the public away from the truth is the new policy-
one aircraft was apparantly damaged and no news about it-

what the earn last time when planes were damage and shown ? its only down morale of nation nothing more .

I suppose there is no option but to increase the Army's size. Pakistan is not going to breath until threats from Taliban, Al-Qaeda, BLA, NATO, and India eliminate

Also, starting an operation in NW should be a good option.
I suppose there is no option but to increase the Army's size. Pakistan is not going to breath until threats from Taliban, Al-Qaeda, BLA, NATO, and India eliminate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom