What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

My point still stands. While you keep checking random civilians on various checkpoints, what is your plan to counter terrorists who are going to enter by force?
I am saying the two things aren't related.

Criticism on the lackluster defense is valid. However, easing the checks on civilians won't help bolster the defenses. So, juxtaposing the two isn't a valid argument.

I am saying the two things aren't related.

Criticism on the lackluster defense is valid. However, easing the checks on civilians won't help bolster the defenses. So, juxtaposing the two isn't a valid argument.

Juxtaposition makes sense

What exactly was your plan other than checking civilians on checkpoints to counter an attack like this one?

This is what I was saying. Nobody is saying that everyone should be allowed to enter cantonments without and check

Not an issue

Btw What's the prize of Toshakhana watch?

Lets release another audio of Bushra bibi saying salam to zulfi bukhari

That should make things better

When I as a tax paying law abiding citizen of Pakistan have to enter some cantonment then I would be checked at least half a dozen times on various check posts

But these gandus from Waziristan not only entered cantonment easily but also freed their prisoners and took hostage of the officers and personnel

Nice. Mashallah :tup:
Come on yaar , even a 11 year kid knows no one can get through these security gates without insiders help , they sold the govt of IK and there colleagues sold them to TTP
Koi nhi inko haram khany ki adit par hoi ha
Anyways prying for the safety of our poor jawans

Dude, I used to think you were smarter than that bootlicker.

CTD is under Imran Khan govt

Really? So, is the army under the federal minister of defense as well?
You are missing too many things or my message entirely. Let me break it down to you.

1 - I accepted that CTD is under provincial govt
2 - I pointed out the lack of intel sharing between intelligence agencies (mind you these are not all under army command)
3 - Lastly, what i am saying is that attack was planned outside Pakistan, the terrorists probably are from Afghanistan which is area of operation of ISI and they failed to foil this plan.

I am not sure what is so hard to understand from my earlier comment.

Juxtaposition makes sense

What exactly was your plan other than checking civilians on checkpoints to counter an attack like this one?

This is what I was saying. Nobody is saying that everyone should be allowed to enter cantonments without and check
I frequent Kharian Cantt main checkpost, the biggest one. Not sure how that compares to others but Kharian is the 2nd largest cantonment, I think.
Reports of 35 Ts. That's a lot for that checkpost. iirc, TTP even used to attack in hundreds when the operations were going on. So, you can't be prepared for every eventuality and I am not an expert by any means but, 35 Ts sound like a lot.

On the other hand, this guy saying it happened when Ts getting interrogated by CTD managed to overpower and disarm the interrogators and freed other Ts from lock up. So, no frontal assault.

Lets release another audio of Bushra bibi saying salam to zulfi bukhari

That should make things better
Absolutely.

it seems wardi mafia is planning something big in Pakistan

when shaheed shaheed geet fails there are always "terrorists" to scare people and win back support!

same old BS!
Dude you keep repeating same lines in every thread... Please try something different.
You don't demolish your own roof just to get a home improvement loan from the bank.
Bajwa is no more in power and security guards to protect these centres are usually local soldiers or policemen, they are not sent from HQ.

Incidence took place from inside police station...no outside attack.

Prisoners managed to over whelm guards and free others

I frequent Kharian Cantt main checkpost, the biggest one. Not sure how that compares to others but Kharian is the 2nd largest cantonment, I think.
Reports of 35 Ts. That's a lot for that checkpost. iirc, TTP even used to attack in hundreds when the operations were going on. So, you can't be prepared for every eventuality and I am not an expert by any means but, 35 Ts sound like a lot.

On the other hand, this guy saying it happened when Ts getting interrogated by CTD managed to overpower and disarm the interrogators and freed other Ts from lock up. So, no frontal assault.

Absolutely.
This dude only parrots what he's been told and these are initial reports.

Anyways, it's unclear what transpired but I think one can reasonably assume that this was an organized and planned overrunning of the facility given the scale and speed of things. So whether there were external factors at play or not is too early for us to determine at the moment.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom