What's new

Atomic war between Pakistan and India: A Brief Note

FALCON_FALL_DOWN

New Recruit

Reaction score
Today all Indian people and also Pakistani people is living in the new terror that is “Atom War between to Power of earth” Today Pakistan and India is 2 most powerful nation of earth both have nuclear powers. If Pakistan used them against India what happen I draw I brief image by using some calculation please read.
If Pakistan use atom against India what will be target yes New Delhi. Total distance of New Delhi from Pak is 253 Km by air if they used half pak will be effected by their own bomb. All we know that main Pakistani Economic podium is depend on Punjab if pak used bomb against India half Punjab will be destroyed yes it is true because Pakistan has powerful atom bomb…think
And what if India make it against Pakistan?????? if India used that bomb against Pak ???? we all knows that 73% ok all grains in India produced by Punjab, North Haryana and West Uttar Pradesh if India used bomb what will main target yes Punjab or Lahore and in this condition India lost 1/3 part of his most valuable earth that is Punjab Haryana and UP…
So if both used bomb against each other both will be destroy and America will be make fun on their old policies “ Divide and rule”

Today all Indian people and also Pakistani people is living in the new terror that is “Atom War between to Power of earth” Today Pakistan and India is 2 most powerful nation of earth both have nuclear powers. If Pakistan used them against India what happen I draw I brief image by using some calculation please read.
If Pakistan use atom against India what will be target yes New Delhi. Total distance of New Delhi from Pak is 253 Km by air if they used half pak will be effected by their own bomb. All we know that main Pakistani Economic podium is depend on Punjab if pak used bomb against India half Punjab will be destroyed yes it is true because Pakistan has powerful atom bomb…think
And what if India make it against Pakistan?????? if India used that bomb against Pak ???? we all knows that 73% ok all grains in India produced by Punjab, North Haryana and West Uttar Pradesh if India used bomb what will main target yes Punjab or Lahore and in this condition India lost 1/3 part of his most valuable earth that is Punjab Haryana and UP…
So if both used bomb against each other both will be destroy and America will be make fun on their old policies “ Divide and rule”

Allow me to make it more clear, India will not and cannot start a Nuclear warfare because we have signed No First use policy... And Yes, We have quality Interceptor missiles to lock them down, We are safe ... But If they start a Nuclear war then we retaliate with the same, They cannot bring it down, as pakistan does not have interceptor missile technology as of now...

We have second strike capability which they dont... So obviously, Pakistan cannot dare to Use its nukes against us atleast now.. They have had similar plans when under bhutto... Well as of now , they cannot dare to... and there is no such thing that if we drop a bomb in pakistan India will go too.. no, There is something called yield, We can control it in such a way that Pakistan alone suffers... but thats complicated science...

Allow me to make it more clear, India will not and cannot start a Nuclear warfare because we have signed No First use policy... And Yes, We have quality Interceptor missiles to lock them down, We are safe ... But If they start a Nuclear war then we retaliate with the same, They cannot bring it down, as pakistan does not have interceptor missile technology as of now...

We have second strike capability which they dont... So obviously, Pakistan cannot dare to Use its nukes against us atleast now.. They have had similar plans when under bhutto... Well as of now , they cannot dare to... and there is no such thing that if we drop a bomb in pakistan India will go too.. no, There is something called yield, We can control it in such a way that Pakistan alone suffers... but thats complicated science...

Well first of all, I think both countries are mature enough to understand the consequences of Nuclear war. Once the launch button is pressed, its practically over for both of us. It matters little as to who loses more, in the end we'll both lose.

Furthermore, you're right, India will not start the war, but we aren't any where near a credible ballistic missile defense system yet. It's still in the testing phase and it will be at least a decade before it can be deployed. Russia and the US have yet to deploy such a system, given the short distances, any such sheild can easily be overcome with MIRV's or a volley of missiles, so no, unfortunately, India is still vulnerable.

Pakistan was also a party to the No First Use agreement.
And i'm guessing a nuclear holocaust will mean the end of the Indian Subcontinent(That Includes Pakistan too).
I think even an 8 year old will be wise enough to figure out that nuclear war is a lose-lose situation.
The only person to ever even consider nuclear strikes was Nawaz Sharif, in the Kargil Conflict. As long as he is not in power both Pakistanis and Indians can give a sigh of relief.:pakistan:

My friend, Pakistan can target all of India right up to the first few border regions of Assam, Pakistan is also said, in some cases to have a nuclear arsenal larger then that of India.
India's interceptors are in early phases of testing and thus are not an available option at the moment so i quote an Indian movie dialogue to
simply describe what will happen if India tries nuking Pakistan: "Khud toh doobain gay, sath tujhe bhi lay doobain gay, sanam".

India might have a "no first use" policy in place, but you can count on it having little or no morals, I still contend that Mumbai is a fallacy and our sell out government was probably pressured into accepting blame to calm things down. India killed it's own citizens to blame Pakistan because it wants to do the same except it will be nuclear, and quite possibly an end game scenario. I am 100% certain the leaders on both sides can make it reality for the region. I also bet China would finish off the remaining tidbit of India if such were to happen. Good luck to the US and NATO to remove 1 million Chinese from demolished India and Pakistan lol.

India might have a "no first use" policy in place, but you can count on it having little or no morals, I still contend that Mumbai is a fallacy and our sell out government was probably pressured into accepting blame to calm things down. India killed it's own citizens to blame Pakistan because it wants to do the same except it will be nuclear, and quite possibly an end game scenario. I am 100% certain the leaders on both sides can make it reality for the region. I also bet China would finish off the remaining tidbit of India if such were to happen. Good luck to the US and NATO to remove 1 million Chinese from demolished India and Pakistan lol.

So let me guess, you believe the moon landing was fake too right?

I can't believe people actually fall for these conspiracy theories. Do you really believe what you've said or do you realize somewhere deep down that you are in denial. No one wants to be made out to be the bad guy, but there's nothing wrong with acknowledging and addressing the issue. The terrorists were Pakistani, they were trained in Pakistan, they were brainwashed in Pakistan. Pakistan has fueled the insurgency in Kashmir and in Punjab, so none of this should sound like much of a stretch. The infrastructure exists, there is a vociferous radical minority, all the neccessary elements exist and yet here you are claiming 26/11 was a false flag op.

If India was crazy enough to do this to itself, do you really think we'd have to bother with the entire charade in the first place? We're the ones with no morals but I'm sure you have no problem with Pakistan's strategic depth policy.

How could anyone genuinely believe something so ridiculous?

And i'm guessing a nuclear holocaust will mean the end of the Indian Subcontinent(That Includes Pakistan too).
I think even an 8 year old will be wise enough to figure out that nuclear war is a lose-lose situation.
The only person to ever even consider nuclear strikes was Nawaz Sharif, in the Kargil Conflict. As long as he is not in power both Pakistanis and Indians can give a sigh of relief.:pakistan:

Boy u seems to me kid of under 20.

It was NS who hold the war on the pressure of Clinton. Otherwise India was losing.

That was first issue that raised between NS and Pervaiz Musharaf. PA was close to Srinagar.

Well first of all, I think both countries are mature enough to understand the consequences of Nuclear war. Once the launch button is pressed, its practically over for both of us. It matters little as to who loses more, in the end we'll both lose.

Furthermore, you're right, India will not start the war, but we aren't any where near a credible ballistic missile defense system yet. It's still in the testing phase and it will be at least a decade before it can be deployed. Russia and the US have yet to deploy such a system, given the short distances, any such sheild can easily be overcome with MIRV's or a volley of missiles, so no, unfortunately, India is still vulnerable.

Sir allow me to correct it. A decade to deploy such a sheild? Well date set is 2011. Better google it because am fedup posting the link. About america then i would ask u america dont have anti-missile sheild? i didn't know that. i must be dreaming when i think about name patriotic-3. About russia then i would say they will never have because they aggressor. When russia cant have it then nothing to reverse engineer. Which means china wont have it. Only america had it, india and japan will have it. Set date is 2011 and anti-missile name is AAD. just put that word in google search box. Thank you.

Boy u seems to me kid of under 20.

It was NS who hold the war on the pressure of Clinton. Otherwise India was losing.

That was first issue that raised between NS and Pervaiz Musharaf. PA was close to Srinagar.

i didn't know that sir. i think you should talk to mr nawaz sharif. Dont u wanna post his video in a rally where he told truth about kargil war and mushraaf? Didnt u hear how many pakistani army died in kargil war? How mr mushraaf cry to nawaz? Mr Nawaz sharif gave the detail about it. Please keep your self updated sir. Thank you.

I hate this topic , its useless to talk on this one as we would never agree on one point. Please close this one

Sir allow me to correct it. A decade to deploy such a sheild? Well date set is 2011. Better google it because am fedup posting the link. About america then i would ask u america dont have anti-missile sheild? i didn't know that. i must be dreaming when i think about name patriotic-3. About russia then i would say they will never have because they aggressor. When russia cant have it then nothing to reverse engineer. Which means china wont have it. Only america had it, india and japan will have it. Set date is 2011 and anti-missile name is AAD. just put that word in google search box. Thank you.

SIR; You really need a serious briefing from me, your superior officer

SIR; I hereby order you as a Major> Don't leak anymore top secret

of India, like this shield, that shield SIR; Meet me at the top of

Himalayas sharp at 12midnight SIR; If i am not there, start without

me SIR.:smitten::pakistan::china:

ok interesting point you raised about pakistan "DARING" to strike india and secondly indian interceptor missiles.....my friend this is not USSR & USA they had 40 minutes time window to ready their interceptors and take out the incoming misslies with india and pakistan it is more or less 5 minutes time frame...in that amount of time you cannot be ready to intercept!!!

as for complicated science and the fallout control..... please tell me how many masks per population does india have inorder to counter radiation fall out or is india going to control wind currents in the future??? if god forbid anyone uses the nukes from Iran all the way to korea will get affected!!!

so the DARING!! is not a problem actually the world is scared that if any country in the world which CAN DARE it is pakistan!!! however, we are trying to PROVE to the world that we are civilized people who know the repercussions and will never use nukes until provoked....

what NAWAZ WANTED TO USE NUKES????? who told you MOSSAD,KGB or CIA???

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom