What's new

Atlantic aircraft of Pakistan Navy .. Shot Down on 10th August 1999.

Close to Border is not a new thing ..mostly Indian and Pakistani Fighter jets do that every week. but Shot Down that Old Anti Sub Air Craft ...is just frustration of war and loss Fighter Jets shot down Ground Fire..any way ok I will read your mentioned address
Not when we just had a war. And it's not normal to fly too close to the border as we agreed on not to fly close to 2Km from border. But you crossed over and was shot down because of not following the procedure. Take it and move on. It's not out of some frustration, it's action taken for spying.

yes you right I am talking about the future bro .. Are you sure that the past mistake/Conspiracy/Politics/$$$ never work again ?
As @SOUTHie said both countries are at war, at that time both countries have no AWACS rather sporadic radars coverage so miscommnicate with groundcontrol or other reasons whether its past mistake/conspiracy or something else it doesn't matters, the incident just happened and why you bring 19 year old incident back to liveo_O, that kind of incident will be not going to happen again InshaAllah because we advance CI4 command and control system better radars coverage and AWACS @syed zia Hassan :agree:

As @SOUTHie said both countries are at war, at that time both countries have no AWACS rather sporadic radars coverage so miscommnicate with groundcontrol or other reasons whether its past mistake/conspiracy or something else it doesn't matters, the incident just happened and why you bring 19 year old incident back to liveo_O, that kind of incident will be not going to happen again InshaAllah because we advance CI4 command and control system better radars coverage and AWACS @syed zia Hassan :agree:
ok Sir ..Good hope is a life .. Inshallah abbottabad like missions will never again we have to stop Inshallah

ok Sir ..Good hope is a life .. Inshallah abbottabad like missions will never again we have to stop Inshallah
DON'T twist your word we are talking about Atlantic incident are weo_O as for abbotabad attack DON'T forget our opponent was superpower USA which light years ahead in the defense tech as compare to Pakistan and also there some black sheeps in Pakistan military which supports Osama bin Laden/Taliban hideouts in KPK and AL-QAEDA at the time of that incident and also there are political conspiracy also:agree: @syed zia Hassan

DON'T twist your word we are talking about Atlantic incident are weo_O as for abbotabad attack DON'T forget our opponent was superpower USA which light years ahead in the defense tech as compare to Pakistan and also there some black sheeps in Pakistan military which supports Osama bin Laden/Taliban hideouts in KPK and AL-QAEDA at the time of that incident and also there are political conspiracy also:agree: @syed zia Hassan
yes ..but Why PAF our Air force silent ? any bird enter in Pakistan illegal without permissions will be shot down and PAF jets in the sky in 6 minutes.. think ? Black sheeps ok I agree with you ..but why Pakistan Armed forces allowed U.S to take action ... Its very funny. Sir everyone Known ..in Peshawar High Court .Air Command of PAF say we are not sleeping we known but we have order to stay at bases ..who Orders ..you should ASK the President House .. and this file closed as the others blenders... ok Take $$$ but not sale your Identity your moral your values. that I am sad and worry

yes ..but Why PAF our Air force silent ? any bird enter in Pakistan illegal without permissions will be shot down and PAF jets in the sky in 6 minutes.. think ? Black sheeps ok I agree with you ..but why Pakistan Armed forces allowed U.S to take action ... Its very funny. Sir everyone Known ..in Peshawar High Court .Air Command of PAF say we are not sleeping we known but we have order to stay at bases ..who Orders ..you should ASK the President House .. and this file closed as the others blenders... ok Take $$$ but not sale your Identity your moral your values. that I am sad and worry
My First Question for AH-64E, after that I raise the Atlantic Shot down and Abbaotabad.. because we shows the weak points to the enemy .we are silent and watch. and they do their jobs and we did nothing ... 1965 war lesson nothing to learned Salala Post. what are we doing .It is negative thinking of me?

Close to Border is not a new thing ..mostly Indian and Pakistani Fighter jets do that every week. but Shot Down that Old Anti Sub Air Craft ...is just frustration of war and loss Fighter Jets shot down Ground Fire..any way ok I will read your mentioned address

The Atlantique aircraft was begging and rightfully deserved to be shot down.

IF PAF KNOWS IN TIME IS ALREADY LATE AND USA SPECIFICALLY USE STEALTH HELICOPTERS FOR THAT MISSION TO REDUCE RADAR, IR,OPTICAL AND ACOUSTIC RCS, AND ESPECIALLY DESIGN ROUTE TO AVOID DETECTION
THE MAIN/BASIC PROBLEM TO OUR CORRUPT POLITICAL SYSTEM IS "LAND LORD SYSTEM" IF THIS SYSTEM IS/WILL BE ELIMINATED ALL PROBLEMS SOLVES GRADUALLY DON'T BE SAD AND WORRY STAY POSITIVE ALLAH WILL HELP US SOON INSHA ALLAH @syed zia Hassan

My First Question for AH-64E, after that I raise the Atlantic Shot down and Abbaotabad.. because we shows the weak points to the enemy .we are silent and watch. and they do their jobs and we did nothing ... 1965 war lesson nothing to learned Salala Post. what are we doing .It is negative thinking of me
BRO BRO ATLANTIQUE INCIDENT ALL REASON IS ELIMINATED THROUGH ADVANCEMENT BY TECHNOLOGY, AND AS FOR ABBOTABAD LOOK MY POST # 24 @syed zia Hassan

IF PAF KNOWS IN TIME IS ALREADY LATE AND USA SPECIFICALLY USE STEALTH HELICOPTERS FOR THAT MISSION TO REDUCE RADAR, IR,OPTICAL AND ACOUSTIC RCS, AND ESPECIALLY DESIGN ROUTE TO AVOID DETECTION
THE MAIN/BASIC PROBLEM TO OUR CORRUPT POLITICAL SYSTEM IS "LAND LORD SYSTEM" IF THIS SYSTEM IS/WILL BE ELIMINATED ALL PROBLEMS SOLVES GRADUALLY DON'T BE SAD AND WORRY STAY POSITIVE ALLAH WILL HELP US SOON INSHA ALLAH @syed zia Hassan

BRO BRO ATLANTIQUE INCIDENT ALL REASON IS ELIMINATED THROUGH ADVANCEMENT BY TECHNOLOGY, AND AS FOR ABBOTABAD LOOK MY POST # 24 @syed zia Hassan
ok Sir

Sir technically or Advance system you right .. ok in your way ok. during this abbottaba Operation Army/Police local people around but they silent is that any justification? very hope less situation in that time .. any Way Sir I pray to God Inshallah that things will never again Inshallah

Sir technically or Advance system you right .. ok in your way ok. during this abbottaba Operation Army/Police local people around but they silent is that any justification? very hope less situation in that time .. any Way Sir I pray to God Inshallah that things will never again Inshallah
I HAVE NO IDEA BRO @syed zia Hassan :(

Yes I am ashamed as Pakistan started the war to capture Kashmir, and captured it. :lol:
yes we did in 1947 and captured a big chunk and it is now called Azam Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. We will get the rest sooner or later. Khalistan could be a good buffer state.

yes we did in 1947 and captured a big chunk and it is now called Azam Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. We will get the rest sooner or later. Khalistan could be a good buffer state.

Hello smarty,

The post you quoted was in response to 1965.

I can understand your desperation, but you didn't capture anything from India in 47, you captured whatever you could before Raja Hari Singh signed letter of accession to India. You captured a part of neutral land, yes we need to regain that back.

Moreover, you are a child play at insurgency. Can just keep it rolling. We have mastered and demonstrated it in past. Your country was not that small when it was created. We have only expanded.

Hello smarty,

The post you quoted was in response to 1965.

I can understand your desperation, but you didn't capture anything from India in 47, you captured whatever you could before Raja Hari Singh signed letter of accession to India. You captured a part of neutral land, yes we need to regain that back.

Moreover, you are a child play at insurgency. Can just keep it rolling. We have mastered and demonstrated it in past. Your country was not that small when it was created. We have only expanded.
:lol::lol: then why your prime minister runs to UN crying about Kashmir in 1949 if we had capture neutral land:sarcastic:
and what yes 65 war was started by Pakistan but in IOK and demonstrated what Defeat:enjoy: in 65 war we killed more indian soliders we destroyed more IAF jets (104), we had reach almost delhi, we almost able to capture gurdaspur (indian way for reaching IOK) we make your navy a mess in 65 war
In 71 we lost at eastern front but in western front we well defened ourself, again PAF making mess of IAF better result than 65 war, our army had well defend our mother land
in kargil war there are no win or losses for both patries, super powers invovled to solved those peoblems @oOo :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom