What's new

Atheists have better sex lives than Religious People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe cause atheists are more ready to do the weird stuff than religious people?? :lol:

I think this is a bigger problem in America where the loose cultural attitudes are in conflict with strict religious norms. I doubt it would be as big a problem elsewhere where cultural and religious attitudes towards sex align.

wrong...Atheists are more open to share the truth whereas religious people are not as far as sharing personal info like sex is concerned...naturally bcoz they are God fearing people.....but that doesnt mean religious people dont enjoye thier sex or people who enjoy their sex are atheists...."when in rome do as the romans do" :-)

Feeling guilty doesn't mean what they are doing isn't better... If that's the only gauge of not feeling better about it, then the research is flawed.

Pakistani researchers have found that atheists are far better liars than religious people because athiests are not troubled by feelings of guilt for lying about their sexual lives and for weeks afterwards, while the religious folks show remorse n guilt :D

I think this is a bigger problem in America where the loose cultural attitudes are in conflict with strict religious norms. I doubt it would be as big a problem elsewhere where cultural and religious attitudes towards sex align.

Or in otherwords Americans threw away their inhibitions towards sex while we in India is still struggling to cage it.

Cause Atheist Girlfriends/wives dont shout OH GOD!!...

Atheists actually use word God quite often in their talk ,,,

Why do atheists marry... !!! Did Darwin recommend that or was there a scientific research that came up with this conclusion that ppl should marry? Why don't atheists sleep with their moms & sis & daughters ,,, !!! These rules came from God "ALLEGEDLY",,, so why do atheists plagiarize these religious phenomena ...

Only those when tested by life but cannot deal with hardships, & those who want to avoid feeling of guilt while they fudge around, become atheists.

Why do atheists marry... !!! Did Darwin recommend that or was there a scientific research that came up with this conclusion that ppl should marry? Why don't atheists sleep with their moms & sis & daughters ,,, !!! These rules came from God "ALLEGEDLY",,, so why do atheists plagiarize these religious phenomena ...

Only those when tested by life but cannot deal with hardships, & those who want to avoid feeling of guilt while they fudge around, become atheists.
These rules come from society not god, and is differnt in different places.
A guy in PNG can buy a wife for 4 pigs, can he do that in UK?

Lot of these are traditions made by men. Even scientists have traditions in some departments like giving a specific gift to a new joinee.

did you read some atheist manual where such things are plagiarised?
It has been done by some religions though(plagiarising contents from other religion book)

Any statistics from heaven? I've heard religious lot are hitting it out of the park there.

Having "more" sex is one thing but to conclude "better sex" is another. "Better sex" isn't a variable that can be measured as it is a totally subjective concept. More "sex" can be measured in frequency...

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Any statistics from heaven? I've heard religious lot are hitting it out of the park there.

Not sure, may be when some of you get reincarnated you can tell us later?

One of the most unsophisticated post I have ever seen...

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Having "more" sex is one thing but to conclude "better sex" is another.

Seconded!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom