What's new

Atheists have better sex lives than Religious People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheists also have a lot of STD's due to their careless sexual behavior, sleeping with another person every night, getting drunk and high on drugs, having one night stands, partying crazy and bashing people's religious beliefs.

Atheists also have a lot of STD's due to their careless sexual behavior, sleeping with another person every night, getting drunk and high on drugs, having one night stands, partying crazy and bashing people's religious beliefs.

It is not about being atheist its about being stupid enough to have sex without condom :)

Normal church
church%20exterior.jpg

Atheist church
Sell_Empty_Land.jpg

You've just described a lot of non-atheists!

It is not about being atheist its about being stupid enough to have sex without condom :)

Condoms can't protect you, there is no guarantee, and not all STD's can be contracted through vaginal intercourse, some STD's can be contracted with just the touch of skin (not necessarily private parts) and certain permanent STD's cannot be noticed.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Those are a few isolated incidences which receive a lot of publicity by Western Media, though i'm not denying it doesn't happen but not at a large scale when compared to so called "open" and "liberal" societies.

But devoutly religious people ...also admitted to strong feelings of guilt afterwards.

Strict religions such as Mormons ranked highest on the scale of sexual guilt. Jehovah's Witness, Pentecostal, Seventh Day Adventist, and Baptist followed them closely behind.

"Our data shows that people feel very guilty about their sexual behaviour when they are religious, but that does not stop them: it just makes them feel bad," Ray told alternet .

Ah so they polled only Christian sects. Then it should be hardly surprising, because the observed essence of that ummah is spiritual edification at the cost of corporal neglect. Today's world of consuming and sensually pleasing oneself very difficult to survive in for a person with that world view, and since a person is likely to fail their ideals sometimes, they're left with guilt. For a Muslim the self-gratifying world out there isn't just as bad, because not everything is Haraam in there.

For us it is a mercy from God, and according to a scholar, among all Halaal things what a person bodily craves for, the single thing that does not make the heart hard and insolent towards the Creator.

Bacha Bazi, Child Abuse in the Church by Popes!
Just to be brutally just, the two aren't in the same league. Bachchah baazii is practiced by people most of whom learn their culture as their religion, while the latter by people who for the masses are the vehicles through which God himself speaks. And again to be just, you can't hold peoples' falterings against all of us who recognize God's godship and lordship. People will be people, and that's that.

Yeah right... relating sex lives to religion is like saying that I can run faster than other people because I am an easterner. :lol:

US researchers are really running out of topics to search on.

I have a question. Its silly... But want to ask! What do atheists think about incest????? No guilt feeling???

I don't think that atheists have more fun. it depends on experience and training:p:woot:...

Why is it that people are still under the myth that condoms provide full protection against STD transmission? For example, they reduce HIV transmission rates by 80%, not 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom