What's new

Atak T129, M1 and M2

In 29 May 2007; Tuncer Kılınc said it at the ADD London meeting with Sener Eruygur.
I have all the conversations but i will be contended with this link:
Türkiye NATOdan ç?kmal?

Also if you look at the list of arrested generals many of them served at non-NATO forces. Especially Gendermarie and Ege Army...

Orgeneral Şener Eruygur: Former Gendermarie General Commander, known as a bold anti-americanist and NATO adversary. Planned many strategies about alliances with asian countries.("Avrasyaci" as we call(i think eurasian), looks for alliances with asia countries against west)

Hursit Tolon: Former Aegen Army Commander, he stands against USA politics at middle east. Politically eurasian, known as leaving his duty and coming home with his initiative when "bag incident" happened.(cuval hadisesi)

Levent Ersoz: Former Gendermarie Intelligence Commander, he did great job against PKK and CIA agents who were leading them in Sirnak and Diyarbakir. He accomplished many missions against US intelligence elements at middle-east, espacially in Turkey, Iraq and Syria. Known with his anti-american and anti-nato ideas.

Attila Ugur: Former Gendermarie Colonel. Fought against PKK for a long time. He was the interrogator of Abdullah Ocalan.

Engin Alan: We had "special warfare department"(ozel harp dairesi), it had connections with NATO and CIA. It was disbanded and a new command found "special forces command"(ozel kuvvetler komutanligi). This command worked in opposite ways, Alan Pasha was the commander of this command. Also we captured Semdin Sakik, high ranked PKK terrorist with Yarasa Operation(Operation Bat) at Northen Iraq.

Cetin Dogan: Commander of Aegean Army. He is anti-american. Worked on Turkic Countries, espacially on Kazakistan. He was head of Turkish-Kazak university of Ahmet Yesevi University.(assigned by Ahmet Necdet Sezer)

H. Ibrahim Firtina: Former Commander of Turkish Air Forces. In 2004-2005 he visited Russia and China for negotiations about cooperations for aerial defence systems and space programs.

Ergin Saygun: Known anti-american, actually hates them.(I know him a little) In 16.10.2006 he visited United States National Security Council vice chairman Dr. Jack Crouch in White house. Actually he did not because they tried to search his body at entrance and he cancelled the visit, came back to home.

General Saldiray Berk: Commander of 3. Millitary Army. Berk is one of two commanders with Gen. Necdet Ozel who did not serve in NATO. Former military attache of Moskov and former millitary attache of Baku.

I can write 50 more names if you want, with details.

Traitor? Think twice before saying this, those people tried to make our country and armed forces indipendent, they are arrested because of this. If you want, read bills of indictments. I red all of them, all cases. More than 10000 pages, all of them are bull*h*t.

That may be true, but they need to be cleared through trial, my only worry is that the trials are going to drag out like they usually do. I would prefer if the officers of higher standing was dealt with first, because like you said, they've served our country and no matter if they're corrupt or not, they deserve a speedy trial.

Trials can not be speedy; because result is not wanted at those trials. If trials have results whole psycological warfare strategies will fail. I suggest you to investigate a little deeper from diffirent sources.

For example investigate about Dursun Cicek and his trial.
Cicek asked a question to secret eyewitness "Efe": "You say you saw me. What color was my uniform?"
"Efe" replies: "It was green."
Cicek says to judge: "Your honor; I'm a soldier of navy."
"Efe" says: "I'm sorry, other were wearing green. Yours was white."
Cicek says: "Navy uniform is white but in winter we wear black."
"Efe" says: "I don't know, I change my clothes so often too!"

Last month another secret eyewithness confessed that he is payed before the trial.

Last week Bedihan Sinal; bomber of Cumhuriyet newspaper confessed he was paid to do the job.(150.000 TL, nealy 100.000 US dollars) He said police gave me the orders. He gave their names too.
Cumhuriyet bombac

By the way; read what I wrote about General FIRTINA and then read this:
NATO warns Turkey against buying Chinese, Russian air defense systems - Hurriyet Daily News
He was arrested in 22.02.2010.

There are some informations about M-1 and M-2 riffles in this topic. But it is too early to say something about that, these informations might be speculation.

Trials can not be speedy; because result is not wanted at those trials.
Judicial system is broken. You completely ignored the fact that this slowness in prosecution apply to all trials, not just to Balyoz or Ergenekon.

Cerian, why did you took only a sentence from my post? I did not say only those trials are slow, I said result is not wanted. I'm telling false accusations, aspertions, paid false eyewitnesses, organisations that give explosives and orders to someone and and accuses other people... Why dont you answer those and answer only one sentence? And yes, your answer is wrong because i did not say "Only this trial is slow".

Kuddusi OKKIR, called as financial leader of organisation. He was arrested, he and his advocate asked; "What is the accusation?". There were no accusation about him, bill of indictment released months later. After 13 months of his arrest, he was released. A couple of days later he died. (Please google Kuddusi OKKIR, you will see why he was released.) His wife couldnt find enough money for funeral of that financial leader. This is not a simply "slow trial problem".

Cerian, why did you took only a sentence from my post? I did not say only those trials are slow, I said result is not wanted. I'm telling false accusations, aspertions, paid false eyewitnesses, organisations that give explosives and orders to someone and and accuses other people... Why dont you answer those and answer only one sentence? And yes, your answer is wrong because i did not say "Only this trial is slow".

Kuddusi OKKIR, called as financial leader of organisation. He was arrested, he and his advocate asked; "What is the accusation?". There were no accusation about him, bill of indictment released months later. After 13 months of his arrest, he was released. A couple of days later he died. (Please google Kuddusi OKKIR, you will see why he was released.) His wife couldnt find enough money for funeral of that financial leader. This is not a simply "slow trial problem".
My problem with all your assessments of these court cases is that you approach them in a total rejectionist state of mind, not even thinking there can be a chance of truth in such dire accusations.

could we end this court and military generals stuff. if you want to talk about them make a new thread, this one was opened to disquss the new chopper and the rifles!

Mehmetcik 1

How many Mehmetcik 1 are there already build?

Mehmetcik 2

When will it go on Mass production?

Mehmetcik 1

How many Mehmetcik 1 are there already build?

Mehmetcik 2

When will it go on Mass production?

what is the difference between them? and i also heard mehmetcik 1 was canceled, someone who can give us info on this.

cabatliiiii! nerdesin :D

In 29 May 2007; Tuncer Kılınc said it at the ADD London meeting with Sener Eruygur.
I have all the conversations but i will be contended with this link:
Türkiye NATOdan ç?kmal?

Also if you look at the list of arrested generals many of them served at non-NATO forces. Especially Gendermarie and Ege Army...

Orgeneral Şener Eruygur: Former Gendermarie General Commander, known as a bold anti-americanist and NATO adversary. Planned many strategies about alliances with asian countries.("Avrasyaci" as we call(i think eurasian), looks for alliances with asia countries against west)

Hursit Tolon: Former Aegen Army Commander, he stands against USA politics at middle east. Politically eurasian, known as leaving his duty and coming home with his initiative when "bag incident" happened.(cuval hadisesi)

Levent Ersoz: Former Gendermarie Intelligence Commander, he did great job against PKK and CIA agents who were leading them in Sirnak and Diyarbakir. He accomplished many missions against US intelligence elements at middle-east, espacially in Turkey, Iraq and Syria. Known with his anti-american and anti-nato ideas.

Attila Ugur: Former Gendermarie Colonel. Fought against PKK for a long time. He was the interrogator of Abdullah Ocalan.

Engin Alan: We had "special warfare department"(ozel harp dairesi), it had connections with NATO and CIA. It was disbanded and a new command found "special forces command"(ozel kuvvetler komutanligi). This command worked in opposite ways, Alan Pasha was the commander of this command. Also we captured Semdin Sakik, high ranked PKK terrorist with Yarasa Operation(Operation Bat) at Northen Iraq.

Cetin Dogan: Commander of Aegean Army. He is anti-american. Worked on Turkic Countries, espacially on Kazakistan. He was head of Turkish-Kazak university of Ahmet Yesevi University.(assigned by Ahmet Necdet Sezer)

H. Ibrahim Firtina: Former Commander of Turkish Air Forces. In 2004-2005 he visited Russia and China for negotiations about cooperations for aerial defence systems and space programs.

Ergin Saygun: Known anti-american, actually hates them.(I know him a little) In 16.10.2006 he visited United States National Security Council vice chairman Dr. Jack Crouch in White house. Actually he did not because they tried to search his body at entrance and he cancelled the visit, came back to home.

General Saldiray Berk: Commander of 3. Millitary Army. Berk is one of two commanders with Gen. Necdet Ozel who did not serve in NATO. Former military attache of Moskov and former millitary attache of Baku.

I can write 50 more names if you want, with details.

Traitor? Think twice before saying this, those people tried to make our country and armed forces indipendent, they are arrested because of this. If you want, read bills of indictments. I red all of them, all cases. More than 10000 pages, all of them are bull*h*t.

You dont know anything...He isnt in the jail.Look : Bianet :: Ergenekon: K

Back
Top Bottom