What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Yes sure but human rights violations are not law and yes Turkey did it in the past and still doing it to some extent but China is on a whole another level.

Yes, a level that very few country can match.

China provides people in Xinjiang 15 years free education, free meals, free school break snacks including milk, egges and fruits, free school accommodation. kids under 6 years old is provided with free daily milk.

China invested tens of billions to provide safe drinking water and stable electricity to every household in Xinjiang, for poor people in Xinjiang government provides free government houses with basic appliance and furniture, cash subsidy, free healthcare and free annual physical checkup...

Agree, today xinjian might apper far away to him and the problems look surreal but its the same goverment thats also governing his city, today its the uighurs tomorrow maybe he himself.

Precisely.

It should be the morally outraged section of Chinese opinion that protects the minorities. I hope I will live to see it.

Lets first see what the UN defines as genocide
  • Killing members of the group
  • Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
  • Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
  • Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
  • Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group
So the first criteria are definitely met, no need to discuss it at all.
Serious bodily harm, there is no need to discuss this either, because serious bodily harm can be anything from torture to sexual abuse which basically happens almost everywhere.

Now the interesting part,
  • Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group

Pregnant Uighur women are forced to do an abortion,
    They insert IUDs to prevent them from getting pregnant,
    They force them to take experimental drugs to make them sterile.
    In many cases single young Uighur women are forced to live with and marry Han Chinese.

• Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

CCP have built thousands of "re education" kindergartens/schools. They take young children away from their Uighur parents, they send them to these "re education" kindergartens/schools, where they brainwash them from young age to forget their religion, culture, language etc. They learn to embrace Chinese and communism, then they are sent to orphanages.

Edit: I forgot this one:
    • Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

According to official statistics, just from 2015-2018. The Uighur population in Xinjiang declined by 84%, while the Han Chinese population in the same area grew by over 100%. There are numerous proofs from satellite photos that they are destroying Uighur cultural sites and mosques.
LOL. You have to provide verifiable proof for all of those conditions. None of them are obvious or can be taken for granted. There is no proof that China is killing Uyghurs for ethnic cleansing.

The rest of your post are some interesting conspiracy theories.

First of all, what experimental drugs? What are their names? What are their mechanisms of actions? Do you have any proof for any of those claims?

IUDs? So, they arrest Uyghur women on the streets and take them to a hospital to forcefully implant IUDs without their consent? Any proof?

The rest of your post is nonsense as well. In that case, all schools are brainwashing systems. All children around the world are forced to go to school when they turn 7 years old where they are brainwashed by books that have not been approved by their parents. And if their parents try to prevent their children from going to these "brainwashing camps" called "school", they will be imprisoned. As for the claim that they are sent to orphanages after that, please provide proof.

Why not just tell him what school children in India do get? He obviously doesn't have a clue.

There's no point Joe:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/repo...centration-camps.676965/page-58#post-12569909

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/repo...centration-camps.676965/page-62#post-12570581

Literal copy pasting of same thing word for word. He's been doing it throughout this thread and forum at large (master doc copy paste quotations...hence my reference at points to the little red book).

People either figure out his schtick or they don't.... my approach with this fella and the rest of his team has thus evolved over time to be quite different to regular members.

There's no point Joe:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/repo...centration-camps.676965/page-58#post-12569909

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/repo...centration-camps.676965/page-62#post-12570581

Literal copy pasting of same thing word for word. He's been doing it throughout this thread and forum at large (master doc copy paste quotations...hence my reference at points to the little red book).

People either figure out his schtick or they don't.... my approach with this fella and the rest of his team has thus evolved over time to be quite different to regular members.

But anyone can deny those fact? Why Indians get so excited in ths thread? You can't provide anything to your population but yet have the shame to accuse others.

But anyone can deny those fact? Why Indians get so excited in ths thread? You can't provide anything to your population but yet have the shame to accuse others.

You assert everything as a fact (first thing) that you want to be true.

That which you don't want to be true...is likewise asserted first thing as a claim or falsehood depending on degree of the feeling.

So you don't even set up a scope for logical evaluation. So I chuckle at "can anyone deny those facts?" coming from likes of you.

Anyway we have tried to get to a discussion multiple times in the few nooks and crannies you sometimes afford for it.... but you just resort to copy paste mode inevitably there too.

Your paycheck values gross volume, rather than a basic interaction depth and latitude....I get that.

There are a few good PRC posters in this forum that can actually entertain a different thought/perspective even if they don't have to accept it, but you aren't one of them. Those posters are scarce, fellows like Genesis.

But since it means so much to you... here's to wishing you the best on your quick ascent to 40k posts. I am sure it will achieve a great deal of worth.

Your paycheck values gross volume, rather than a basic interaction depth and latitude....I get that.
Speaking of false claim, you give a very good example in this regard. Indian mind at its finest

Have a read of this thread when you got some time @Shackleford

Shackleford is Rusty btw @Joe Shearer
PDF has double standards when it comes to China and India.
I left last time due to those double standards so I am not touching this one.

Once the Mods start following their own rules ie "PDF does not allow VPNs" then I might start commenting

Seriously, this was a rule that I agreed to when I made this new account.
We all know that the Chinese members HAVE TO use VPN to access PDF.

Once the Mods start following their own rules ie "PDF does not allow VPNs" then I might start commenting

I went on a tourist visit to China last year and did not have to use a VPN to access PDF. But if they did indeed ban PDF, that would be insanely stupid.

I went on a tourist visit to China last year and did not have to use a VPN to access PDF.
I was there 6 months ago and did
Also there was a thread on the banning of PDF, I can't find it but it was within the last year.
You can confirm with mods that it is banned in China.

I was there 6 months ago and did
Also there was a thread on the banning of PDF, I can't find it but it was within the last year.
You can confirm with mods that it is banned in China.
Interesting ... that is very unfortunate. :hitwall:
A CCP lackey is only so credible on "I sez" matters.
It has been regrettable to see you go from one of the most rational/respected Indian members to where you are now (i.e. blatant name calling). But I guess you were emotionally scarred by some posters on PDF and that changed your mentality, which is all the more unfortunate.

China didn't ban PDF untill that whole Xinjiang drama hit it and at some point Chinese members were being mass banned and PDF became a platform of China bashing, this soon caught the Chinese government attention and was banned, you are one of the contributors to this ban.

Back
Top Bottom