What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Inside China's Massive Surveillance Operation on Uyghurs
In northwest China, the government is cracking down on the minority Muslim Uyghur population, keeping them under constant surveillance and throwing more than a million people into concentration camps

https://www.wired.com/story/inside-chinas-massive-surveillance-operation/
Can you explain this simple logic question? can't you??

Some media say 2 million, some say 3 million, they can't even make up their mind on a number.

And how can Xinjiang become so developed and prosperous if a big percentage of their population are being locked away? how about the logistics? it's a logistically disaster to feed and support 1 million people.
Most rich countries can not even support 1 million armed forces.

How about the house facilities to hold those 1-3 million people? Xinjiang has only one city with urban population over 1 million, Urumqi, I didn't hear any news that Urumqi is being vacated for concentration camps.

Uighur's whole population is around 10 million, 3 million basically mean every single Uighur adult except for the childen and the very old, you should not be able to see any Uighurs walking around in Xinjiang by this claim.

Where is your anwser?
Mass deportation of Uygurs
Mass import of Chinese Han
Forcing Uighur women to marry Han Chinese
Stripping them of their faith, culture, language, identity
Sterilizing Uighurs
Forced abortions
Organ harvesting
84% decline of Uighur population in Xinjang just between 2015 and 2018

Mass deportation of Uygurs
Mass import of Chinese Han
Forcing Uighur women to marry Han Chinese
Stripping them of their faith, culture, language, identity
Sterilizing Uighurs
Forced abortions
Organ harvesting
84% decline of Uighur population in Xinjang just between 2015 and 2018
You didn't anwser this quesiton, where China put 1-3 million and how to support these many logistically, how can Xinjiang becomes so developed and prosperous if a huge bunch of the population are being locked away? where to find facilities to host 1-3 million people?? and your Uighur population decline claim, where is the link and from what stats?

China must close its “re-education camps” for Uyghurs in Xinjiang, MEPs say - European Parliament

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20191212IPR68927/china-must-close-its-re-education-camps-for-uyghurs-in-xinjiang-meps-say
Can you explain this simple logic question? can't you??

Some media say 2 million, some say 3 million, they can't even make up their mind on a number.

And how can Xinjiang become so developed and prosperous if a big percentage of their population are being locked away? how about the logistics? it's a logistically disaster to feed and support 1 million people.
Most rich countries can not even support 1 million armed forces.

How about the house facilities to hold those 1-3 million people? Xinjiang has only one city with urban population over 1 million, Urumqi, I didn't hear any news that Urumqi is being vacated for concentration camps.

Uighur's whole population is around 10 million, 3 million basically mean every single Uighur adult except for the childen and the very old, you should not be able to see any Uighurs walking around in Xinjiang by this claim.

You didn't anwser this quesiton, where China put 1-3 million and how to support these many logistically

Men:
Deported and used for slave labor
Killed and used for organ harvesting

Women:
Forced to marry Han Chinese

how can Xinjiang becomes so developed and prosperous if a huge bunch of the population are being locked away?

Mass import of Han Chinese

where to find facilities to host 1-3 million people??

Used as slave labor in factories all around China
Killed for organ harvesting

I don't know if you really are this stupid or what. You get your answer but keep asking the same stupid questions with different wording

Men:
Deported and used for slave labor
How can a country transport one million people even by China? and where to put them? so your claimed concentration camps are actually not camps, they are Chinese factories?

Women:
Forced to marry Han Chinese
How many? and how the government can force marriage?

Where is the proof of your Uighur population decline??

How can a country transport one million people even by China? and where to put them? so your claimed concentration camps are actually not camps, they are Chinese factories?

How many? and how the government can force marriage?

Where is the proof of your Uighur population decline??
Again you are just repeating the same questions. I am done with you. I cant expect anything better from a supporter of genocide and ethnic cleansing

Again you are just repeating the same questions. I am done with you. I cant expect anything better from a supporter of genocide and ethnic cleansing
Can you answer those questions? and can you come up with a name that died from your so called"genocide ", no genocides have zero deaths in the human history.

Can you answer those questions? and can you come up with a name that died from your so called"genocide ", no genocides have zero deaths in the human history.
I have given you the answer to that too. You are just here to support ethnic cleansing and genocide. Really shows how despicable human being you are. You would make Hitler proud.

I have given you the answer to that too. You are just here to support ethnic cleansing and genocide. Really shows how despicable human being you are. You would make Hitler proud.

Your country, Iran, a good friend of China,is one of the so many who are supporting us.

Your country, Iran, a good friend of China,is one of the so many who are supporting us.
Yes a very good friend. A friend that kept Corona virus a secret and sent Chinese people to Iran when you knew from months in advance about the Corona virus. You are no friend of anyone. You are just a fascist state

Yes a very good friend. A friend that kept Corona virus a secret and sent Chinese people to Iran when you knew from months in advance about the Corona virus. You are no friend of anyone. You are just a fascist state
But unfortunately you don't represent Iran, your government does, too bad for you, lol..

Back
Top Bottom